Hooks

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hooks

Post by Amor »

It is said that the oldest profession is Hooker (prostitute). While the term hooker seems metaphorical, from an energy perspective it is literal. Various beings place energy hooks into humans to make sure that they do not escape.

The energy hooks look to my sight as fish hooks and having spotted one I follow the line back to see whose hook it is. About half the time there are humans on the other end. For example when I first discovered hooks I did an inventory (of those I could see) and found that one hook in my ear had been placed by the teacher I had at age 7. She was long dead but her hook was still there - demanding that I listen to her.

Hooks disturb energy flows in the body. I knew a woman who did not like to speak loudly. Years later I saw she had a hook in her throat.

As we grow older our biological energy diminishes so that disturbances by hooks become more obvious.

I have had a weakness one of my feet for many years and progressively have identified and dealt with energy problems (including missing etheric substance) but still there was a niggling issue. Then, after a gap of 5 years, a close relative emailed me and then I could see that the relative had put a hook in that foot. The hook only became visible to me when the relationship was reactivated.

I recall the most senior public servant in my area. I knew him quite well as he was my supervisor for a year or two. When I looked at him, he was like a pin cushion. There were so many hooks in him that he had no scope for free choice.

Most humans place hooks instinctively rather than consciously and some are valid. For example a mother may place a hook in a child that tends to get into trouble, in order to make the child easier to control.

Too many mother hooks in a boy produces a "mummy's boy". Too many father hooks can be a problem too, with the man committed to being like or better than his father.

Dark entities use lots of hooks (among other measures) to control their human assets.

Some of the more conscious dark entities conceal their hooks.

A woman I know has had a lot of trouble with oppression by dark entities over several lives. Despite having worked with her for 20 years, it was only the other day that I saw a concealed hook in her abdomen.

I pointed it out to her and directed her to the group that placed it. She immediately recognized two of the group as close to her in this life. I might conclude that the hook group also sent in, over several lives, some of its members to ensure that the hook (and other constraints) remained in place.

I first learned of hooks in this book: www.amazon.com/Spirit-Releasement-Thera ... 092991516X

It is a most useful and valuable book

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hooks

Post by Amor »

So how to deal with hooks?

I will refer to a live current case where the human target has a large hook through his head - in order to control both his thinking and one aspect of his spirituality.

The hook comes from behind over the top of the head and curves down in the front and comes through the middle of the forehead.

The line attached to the hook leads to a mental entity just behind him that inserts programmed thoughts into the target's mind. The target also has a hook from the same entity that is anchored in his left hip joint. (Joints are a favorite place for dark entities, including all up the spine. Back problems follow)

Now many hooks (and other devices) are placed because the human has explicitly or implicitly given permission. This can be quite subtle, for example not objecting to wrong-doing, and the memory of the permission event can be deleted.

Existing permission may permit the later re-establishment of a hook even after it has been removed. I have seen that with a case of possession where the victim was living where he knew he should not and that wrong decision constituted an on-going permission. Thus each time I ejected the entity it returned a second later - by implicit invitation.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Implicit permissions can be dealt with by:

- explicitly rejecting all improper permissions and agreements into which we might have entered. There are various preconditions to how effective this is - not least of which is the level of consciousness on which the human is operating when making the rejection.

- Growing out of them. This involves moving the light body up to higher subplanes so that the light body no longer exists on the subplanes on which the permissions operate. This is a lot of work but it must be done as part of the process of preparing for inner initiation.

- Restructuring the relationship with the hooking entity. This is usually the easiest and much the quickest when dealing with individual hooks - as long as you can see the hook and the originating party.
Last edited by Amor on Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Restructuring the relationship with the hooking entity.

This is a simple process but there are some preconditions so:

- Spend a good period doing the Flame in the Heart, putting the Light all through the body. This is to ensure that you are operating with Spirit and therefore unlikely to be attacked by the hooker. The exercise also gradually lifts the light body to higher subplanes where it is safer. Also passing the Light carefully through the body will progressively show most hooks and will slough off many of the lesser hooks.

- Now look at the target hook and follow the "fishing" line to the hooker.

- Take light from the Flame and give lots of it to the hooker. This light is high level love. (Love is almost all you need)

- Now take out the hook and give it to the hooker - with more light from the heart - asking the hooker to take back the hook

- Give the hooker more light from the Flame.

In almost all the cases I have watched or operated in, the hooker has accepted the hook. If not, just put the hook in the Earth.

Now taking out the hook has left a hole in the light body and we do not want any itinerant spirits living there, so take more light from the heart and fill up the hole.

And it is done - hopefully.

Problems can arise where the human asset has formed a deep relationship with the captor. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Also the human asset's self-identity may be based on having an apparently important guide/captor. Loss of that status may make the human see itself as insignificant and therefore regret the loss of the hook so that it unconsciously re-invites it.

It may be that the hooker (or its supervisor) is higher frequency than the human - even when the human is trying its best with the Flame. I have run into such entities and unless there is a suitable entity guarding your back, it is time to back away.

The presence of such a high-level hooker may indicate that the human has systemic value and therefore that the human probably has a high-level sponsor that may be able to be accessed.

In the case in question that is actually true but the compromised human has yet to establish a sufficiently conscious relationship to the sponsor.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”