Demonic Piracy Spirituality

Unorganised, disorganised, heterodox or individual beliefs, ideas and praxis sharing.

captainbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demonic Piracy Spirituality

Post by captainbiga22 »

I know there are demonic beings of the Infernal Realm like Lilith, and Lucifer, along with demonic magick. But I were wondering if there other type of demonic forces, and demonic magick?. For example of demonic pirates, and demonic piracy magick, and if so how do one come across it, and follow that type of spiritual pathworking?.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Demonic Piracy Spirituality

Post by Amor »

Demon deus inversus est

captainbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by captainbiga22 »

What does that even mean?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

It means that demons are the inverse of God. If so, demons are intrinsic to divine processes - as reflected in the Tzimtzum and the Yin-Yang.

So the worker on the inner planes should understand the proper functions of a particular demon before confronting it

captainbiga22
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by captainbiga22 »

I see thanks

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

I guess my understanding is a bit different than yours....Demonic energy for me simply means that which is closer to earth, more dense and in the process of materiality vs distant and "uninvolved" higher celestial Beings.

You can see the same dynamic play out in the hierarchy of society. Distant and far away wealthy elites whom don't mingle too much with the lower classes and are busy with more managerial work.....vs more engaged and in the mix people who are engaging aggressively with the ongoings of various levels of society.

You could also categorize Beings based on where they find resonance in the energy body or in the planes. 3rd eye, Root, Sacral....etc. Celestial, Astral, Underworld....etc. Reality has so many facets to explore. Fae, Oceanic, Crystal....etc....all different vibrations to explore with there own arcana.

With regards to your question....Asenath Mason's book Visions of the Nightside may interest you. It works with more aggressive energies such as Lucifer, Lilith and many others. Just a warning, working with these types of Beings can be very challenging (IME). They tend to be less forgiving and don't like it when you waste there time.

Another book (which i haven't read) is Shadownomicon by D.H. Thorne. Works with more Shadow Intelligences.

A very challenging but fun Being is Azazel.....he has that more dark illumination kinda vibe...and although Angelic....plays both sides of the coin. >:D

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

WildWolf wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:00 pm...Demonic energy for me simply means that which is closer to earth, more dense and in the process of materiality vs distant and "uninvolved" higher celestial Beings.
I suggest that the Tzimtzum concept is more accurate. The passage of divine energy as it passes from light to dark and from dark to light is for a higher purpose.

As it happens many humans do not get the cyclical balance right

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Would it be odd to point out how the word demon came to exist in the modern language?
It's rooted very intimately in middle eastern monotheisms.
Not a fan of the underlying ideologies myself.

Which brings us to "daemon", a greek term as it was spelled before being appropriated by middle eastern monotheisms.
The term applied pretty much to any entity who was not a god, not an angel of a god, and not a typical human ghost. It covered everything from demigods, heroes, nymphs... quite a broad term really.

anyway, given the nature of the discussion, i'm surprised nobody brought up goetia. Not that I'm a fan of goetia. I don't disdain it for any moral reasons or fear of it being spooky. I just think it's soaked in 16th century mid-east monotheistic dogma and contains a lot of warped ideas about theological history. But I'm surprised it didn't come up.

Return to “Individual Spirituality”