NEW BLOG ALERT

Where threads to be deleted.

Forum rules
Threads are moved here before being deleted so the notes by the administration team can be read by those participating in the thread before it is removed.
CosmicMother
Forum Member
Forum Member

NEW BLOG ALERT

Post by CosmicMother »

<3 Ive just started a blog on all things spiritual and occult.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if anyone made a visit to my blog and provided me with feedback

https://cosmicmotherblog.wordpress.com/

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: NEW BLOG ALERT

Post by violetstar »

CosmicMother wrote:<3 Ive just started a blog on all things spiritual and occult.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if anyone made a visit to my blog and provided me with feedback

https://cosmicmotherblog.wordpress.com/
Nice colourful blog that is full of negativity..Your first article sounds like you may have had a problem early in life as you accuse parents of 'Brainwashing'.

The next on 7 types of 'Witches' is simply a rant of hatred directed at those whose views or actions you disagree with.Anyone falling in that category you cite as either a witch or a bitch.

The whole is condescending,arrogant and patronising-thats how it comes across to me anyway.What has it to do with the Occult?
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I'd have to agree with violetstar, the bad vibes are abundant. Hard pass for me.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

You may not use this forum to advertise other websites. Warning issued.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Recycling Bin”