Death Spells that work

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Arresta
BrotherM;306036 wrote:wasn't this thread about techniques? I gave one, 'ye olde coffin spell'. Maybe the people who don't believe can fuck off and the rest of us can discuss techniques? I remember this, it happened on another forum on cursing and it resulted in me getting banned :) I guess I'll have to be careful then

BrotherM

I have a few things to say.
1. BrotherM you are a bad tempered M, and stop telling us to go 'Go Away" 'cause that wont work even if you do use Magick, just be nice to us instead, that should be enough to freak us out..
2. I think I have to be a turn coat here, .... much to my own disgust.... and not because i was wrong to begin with.... women are rarely wrong... but you Can kill by Magick.... sympathetic Magick, THAT is all I will say.

3. I don't believe there is just 1 curse that will do it. But some here do, so on with .

The Techniques!!! BrotherM........ If You Will.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Lucian
Arresta wrote:I have a few things to say.
1. BrotherM you are a bad tempered M, and stop telling us to go 'Go Away" 'cause that wont work even if you do use Magick, just be nice to us instead, that should be enough to freak us out..

WTF???
I thought you were the one who started the "fighty thread"???? :eh:
He's only cross because you are saying things that don't make sense.

Anyway...

I've always wondered if there would be an aspect of overcoming the targeted person's inherent will to live. Would it be the case that the magician's will must be stronger than that of his victim's? Would an experienced magician's will already have been strengthened though practice to the point that his victim's will matters very little? It must be a difficult undertaking, if it weren't people would be dropping left and right for inexplicable reasons... I also wonder could this be circumvented by "cursing" some inanimate object with no will of its own to bring about the demise of the target...?

My bf was reading a story to me last night in which there was a man capable of using his mind to make objects "want" whatever it was that they were made for. He made his fishing nets "want" fish, and so the fish were attracted to the nets. I suppose this is the idea behind any talisman or what have you, but I hadn't thought of it this way. A magician could make a car "want" to collide with another car, or something along those lines.

Hmmm. I don't know. Just pondering.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: BrotherM
DestroyedBySet;306055 wrote:We can judge simply because there is not a single ounce, not one iota, not one tiny bit of supporting solid evidence ... blablablabla.

Like I said, nobody cares, fuck off unless you have some valid techniques ;)

The Palo spell is very similar to ye olde coffin spell, probably a bit easier to get the ingredients. There are a lot of other Voodoo spells for this kind of thing that work well, but I have heard especially good results from the Thelemic Beatle spell. Like I said previously I modified this and toned it down and even that rocked for an effective curse.

Demons most definately are possible, but a lot of the time they it takes a while. A much more effective method is to use the vengeful angels of YHVH. As my brother Hitman777 knows, these guys are a lot more to the point than most demons.

That said, there is a certain demon from the verum that can do this in about as a direct a method as is possible.

There are also Shamanistic techniques to achieve this, but there is a very heavy moral code to doing it and it takes a really long time. I studied under an African Shaman and he wouldn't tell me how to do it, but it effectively is a means of stealing a persons soul. I am not sure if this results in death, but effectively it is the same thing.

There are common themes in all of the above techniques for anybody who cares to look into them :)

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Scarlett_156

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Scarlet... ROFL!!!! That is awesome, even though I know it is directed at me, it is still darn funny :D

Arresta: You are right, I am a grumpy bastard, sorry, I come across worse on here. You live in my home town, we should hook up for a beer and you'll see I am actually nice in real

100Shades & DestroyedBySet: Sorry for the Fuck-off thing, I hadn't seen that you two had organised the evidence thing before hand. If you want to delete that bit of flameage, please do so

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Another technique, although I have no desire to explain it, there is a Qabalistic method that can actually kill the soul as well and completely unmake a person and their higher self. It is very hard both mentally and physically and I doubt there are many alive that could in practice pull it off. It uses the gates of power, so if you want to work it out, buy the Sefer Yetzirah and start there.

more as they come to me and work gets more and more tiring as time goes by...

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: moonburn33

And how could I forget goofer dust?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Cyrix_777

Bro-M what about the Golem Method outlined in the Yetzirah? I suspect that would possibly work.. but I wouldn't want to be the one dealing with the aftermath ?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: moonburn33

A question that I'm wondering about is: Would anyone use the Golem method over more simple methods? I guess if you really wanted to drive your point home...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Arresta

BrotherM, Are you referring to The Mass of the Phoenix when you say the thelemic beatle thing?? I have never found the right location for the use of that ritual, as it has to be performed in the dying light.

Yep! we are on the same island! Beer sounds good, but lets not try to kill Everyone here by means of Magick at our meeting, maybe a little mischief.... I have someones number in mind!!!

Lucian this is a death curse thread I don't have to fight all the time, but if ya wanna..... I will see you outside.... over at the Fighty Thread. What is the First Rule of the Fighty Thread? Don't talk about the Fighty Thread!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: The Dark Necromancer

Well, obviously I am more focused on reanimating the dead than killing off people, but you don't spend years studying the nature of undeath without understanding the concept of death as well.

Although I am certain it helps to dislike the person you intend to kill, I doubt the necessity in it. We kill for food without having to hate the animal (I'm an animal lover and a meat lover. If a lion killed me for food I'd have nothing against it personally, but I wouldn't go down without a fight despite what a short-lived fight that probably would be...).

The key element to death is severence. When you destroy the temple (body) the soul loses ties with life, but magic can be a lot more subtle than that. The key word is 'severence' and by that one simply evicts the soul from the body. If you really want to screw him/her over brand the corpse with a broken triquetra to interrupt the cycle of birth, life, death, and rebirth.

Oh, and if you have second thoughts AFTER you do the deed, let me know and we'll work on bringing him/her back. ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: sami999x

[QUOTE=1000ShadesofGrey;304748]Indeed ?
And why is that so? Care to elaborate on it ?
And what do you call acting stupid ? Magically attacking the person or his family/loved ones ? Or simply challenging what most perceive as being baloney ?[/QUOTE]

Well, they seem to just block, overload, and destroy their own chakras, and other energy systems one by one. And they sometimes overload their systems with my energies, which they aren't ready for, and results in degenerative illnesses. Or they perform actions which cause their own chakras to get blocked. And in the end, they keep getting their own bodies more and more ill. And they kill themselves. Like suicidal bunny cartoons. And no cursing is needed.

DestroyedBySet, I read a few of your last posts. It seems as if you are trying very hard to make everyone believe that magic is fake/fictional. You sound like a person who may have been born without a 3rd eye, and may therefore not ever be able to do magic without neuro-degenerative illnesses. Or any work with spirits/greys/reptillians. No offense, just an assumption. Please don't be offended. But your pushy suggestions about magic being fiction, on all your posts sound like control clauses designed to steal energy from others. Which tend to help those born without the 3rd eye steal energies, and prevent themselves from getting brain diseases.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: MaggieMag

Here's one you can take a look at.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html

But it contradicts itself.

"10. Do not think about the spell, or the enemy, as this will interfere with its working."
Then later it says:
"Put a black aura around the person, as this will prepare his or her own aura to absorb the destructive energy. After doing this, you can vent your hatred. Be sure to visualize over and over again with feeling, exactly how you intend this person to die. .....This can be done following the above ritual with the poppit and repeated every night during the cycle of the waning moon until the victim meets his/her death."

Um... how can you forget about the spell or the 'enemy' if you're visualizing their death and venting hatred towards them every night? Whatever. I can't see auras no matter how hard I try, but I can feel them. Don't think you can put a color aura around someone else, but that's just me.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: The Dark Necromancer

Such pathetic spells, beliefs, and concepts are typical of Joy of Satan. The whole warped pseudo-theology is a laughing matter.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Arresta wrote:What is the First Rule of the Fighty Thread? Don't talk about the Fighty Thread!
D'oh!
Lucian wrote: I've always wondered if there would be an aspect of overcoming the targeted person's inherent will to live. Would it be the case that the magician's will must be stronger than that of his victim's? Would an experienced magician's will already have been strengthened though practice to the point that his victim's will matters very little? It must be a difficult undertaking, if it weren't people would be dropping left and right for inexplicable reasons... I also wonder could this be circumvented by "cursing" some inanimate object with no will of its own to bring about the demise of the target...?

So I take it that this is not something that requires a great deal of consideration?

Or was it just a retarded question?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: immensly

Hey everyone. I'm glad this topic has gained so much interest and differing opinions.

Actually, this post is completely useless so there's really no point in any one of you reading it. I'm just venting.

I've been advised by a lawyer not to go into details anywhere about the harrassment I've had to undergo from this individual that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread so I won't go into any of that. Did you guys know that less than 1/3 of all restraining orders are ever respected by the perpetrator and even LESS 1/3 of them are enforced by police when the person gets caught violating?
Did you know that if this perpetrator decides to harrass your friends, coworkers, and family there is NOTHING you can do about it legally unless they harrass EACH one of them a certain # of times PER day for a certain # of days?
No wonder so many battered women end up dead in this country. There is SO little one can do to legally protect oneself from someone who's generally out to hurt you. I mean if someone decides to violate an order and come close to you and you decide to shoot them for protection- YOU get in trouble. I would love to take matters into my own hands if I didn't have to worry about the establishment coming down on me for doing it while THEY refuse to do anything about it. And what if you can't afford to get in trouble? This lawyer is costing me a small fortune and all I'm asking him to do is get me a copy of some emails and tapes for evidence. It almost feels like the law is on the side of the criminals in these cases. I am so upset by this entire thing and have cried more this past month than I ever have in my life. Every time I go out somewhere- to the movies or anything I'm constantly covering my face under my hood in case he might be around to see me. We live in a small area so it could easily happen. It's horrible living like this. It's really damaging to the soul.
Again, I won't go into details, but this man even got me fired from my job because he kept harrassing me at work and my employers got sick of it and didn't want to get involved. Because of the way the harassment ensued -legally I couldn't do shit about it, but I am still out of a job. What a nightmare. I feel like my life is over. Yes I know that is exactly what he wants. Obviously, he's succeeding and has nothing to oppose him.

Again, just venting. Pathetic, I know. Whatever. :( Back to the topic.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

immensly wrote:Again, just venting. Pathetic, I know. Whatever. :( Back to the topic.
Nah, it's completely understandable. I feel for you.

What does this man want from you? Something specific or just to make your life miserable in general? Do you have the option of leaving town?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Lord Liber

[QUOTE=BrotherM;305134]Ah dude, you are such a n00b, 2 options:

1) Get over yourself
2) Give me your address and check for a time when you parents will be out

BrotherM[/QUOTE]

Ah, I've hit a nerve by the looks of this.

It strikes me as somewhat disappointing that you would try to evade the valid point which I raised about your integrity, based on your own promise to kill me (with, and I quote, "every demon I know", end quote) because I invited you to tea, by resorting to a rather childish attempt at insult.

In fact the threat was childish to start with. Surely only a -how do you say- "noob", would do something like that.

Or perhaps you were only joking? That's alright, just say so. A sense of humour is a worthwhile thing to have, you know.

Surely with "every demon you know" at your disposal you shouldn't need me to give you my address?

And my parents have been "out" for a long time now, so no fear there. And they really were quite kind to visitors in their day, more's the pity.

Perhaps a nice cup of tea would soothe the old nerves?

[QUOTE=Arresta;305268]DON'T tell Him your address.

Brother M (and M, which is funny) is a man of knowledge, because he recognises the common ground we all have when working with Heavy Things.
Lord Liber, Nalyd has just given ME this advice, and I pass it on like a hot bun to you... Practise and discover for yourself. And No, no one can kill you, with any amount of Demons. They can torture you to kill yourself, but that is not the same.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Arresta for your advice, you are most kind.

But I tend to take a practical approach to things such as are presently under discussion, and have discovered and concluded contrarily to you regarding whether it is possible to kill using magic. It is.

I am not so sure about the occult potency of people like Brother M who make worthless threats to people they don't even know, and then try to distract the reader by throwing insults at them. That does not make for a flattering Self-Portrait as a Wizard, not an adult one anyway. Maybe Mr. Potter would disagree..

You might feel as though I am being unnecessarily vindictive, but the fellow did threaten to kill me using, and I quote once again, "every demon I know", end quote, - and then broke his promise, adding insult to (absence of) injury!

Unless you count calling someone "noob" the full brunt of his demonic army!

It's a rum deal whichever way you look at it!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

[QUOTE=Lucian;307258]Nah, it's completely understandable. I feel for you.

What does this man want from you? Something specific or just to make your life miserable in general? Do you have the option of leaving town?[/QUOTE]

Naa. I'm broke thanks to him getting me fired. Can't afford to move. Who knows what he wants. At one point he wanted to date me, but as soon as I told him I wasn't available he automatically switched to hating me. I don't get it and I don't think I want to.
It's funny how the little things we take for granted every day are SO wonderful. I remember when I could walk the streets minding my own business without being worried about him being around. I'd LOVE to go back to that. I hope he gets hit by a car soon.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Lord Liber - just let it go, man, let it go... It was lame to begin with and !surprise! it's still lame.

Immensly - So what are you going to do? It doesn't sound to me like you must necessarily kill him. He just needs to be removed from your environment. There are quite a few things I could see you doing with that, all of which are probably easier to accomplish than magical murder.

Have you started actively practicing magic of any kind?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Have you started actively practicing magic of any kind?[/QUOTE]

I've done rituals every morning along with meditation for well over a year, but as far as Magick for manifestation of wants and needs goes, My experience ends with sigil work. Just never felt the need for anything else.

Easier? Yes, maybe I can hope for him to go suddenly blind instead. That way he won't be able to see me if we're ever in the same area. That'd be just as good. But I just thought death would be easier. After all people die every day from all sorts of things, but not often do people just lose their sight. Thank you for helping, but I think it's obvious that I do not yet have the skills to do any of that. I should have put more emphasis on manifestation work or evokations in my daily practices in order to build that kind of power. At this point I'll merely have to hope for things to go well. I'll leave the big workings like causing death to those who have experience in that.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Anika Divinorum

How did he cause you to go broke?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Immensly wrote:
I've done rituals every morning along with meditation for well over a year, but as far as Magick for manifestation of wants and needs goes, My experience ends with sigil work. Just never felt the need for anything else.

Easier? Yes, maybe I can hope for him to go suddenly blind instead. That way he won't be able to see me if we're ever in the same area. That'd be just as good. But I just thought death would be easier. After all people die every day from all sorts of things, but not often do people just lose their sight. Thank you for helping, but I think it's obvious that I do not yet have the skills to do any of that. I should have put more emphasis on manifestation work or evokations in my daily practices in order to build that kind of power. At this point I'll merely have to hope for things to go well. I'll leave the big workings like causing death to those who have experience in that.

I don't know if you've ever heard of the concept of finding pathways... All this means is that you consider every possible avenue your desire could take (that you know of) to fulfill itself. You hear all the time that magic will take the path of least resistance.

If you just want him gone, out of sight out of mind, then it might be easier to do a working so that he gets a job in another city, or meets a great girl online and moves across the nation to be with her. Sigils would work fine for that sort of thing.

If you want revenge and only death will do, patience and dedicated practice *might* get you there.

Anyway, I hope you can get this all figured out and that things improve soon. Best of luck to you.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: LVXocculto

My only experience with "death magic" that worked:

About 3 years ago i was living in a shitty 2 bedroom apartment with 4 people, one of them an old friend from home who had basically introduced me to chaos & ceremonial magic a few years earlier. One night he returned home from his job as a line cook at a local restaurant screaming about his boss and cursing him out. He always comlained about his boss getting drunk and sometimes violent (throwing knives i seem to recall...)We were all joking with him saying "cmon you dont really want him to DIE..." etc. He replied "I PRAY TO FUCKING JESUS THAT HE DIES" (that is the part that sticks in my memory most.) He carried on for a while, then we went about the night as normal. The next day he got a call and came into my room freaking out half scared and half laughing telling me his boss fell down the stairs at work the night before, broke his neck and died. No shit. On top of that he ended up being promoted due to the chef's death. Everyone was kind of weirded out at first, but after a while it became more of an inside joke "Oh dont piss off______, you'll wind up dead..." and so on. Anyway...crazy shit.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Erebus

Sorry to hear that this loser is doing so much damage, The easiest way to destroy someone is simply to take a facet of his personality and purify and increase it, preferably one that will cause everyone around them to turn against him and ruin his life, and or cause him to be focused on trying to save his own life from ruination. This would preferably be a trait that wouldn't include behaviors that could cause you harm. I find that turning someone against himself is a better option than directly attempting to use magick to kill. I personally believe karma to be total garbage, just another belief used to control the masses by the ruling class.

This is not a death spell per se, but it can kill if the target person makes a bad decision while under the influence of this working. If you don't want this person to die be careful with which personality trait you use.

The hardest part about using magick to kill was spelled out by peter Carroll, he said " If you can't bring yourself to pick up a gun or knife and kill someone then you won't be able to kill with magick either" Not that this is a suggestion to pyhsically kill someone, just that If you are not the type of person who COULD do it physically then your mind would regect any attempt to do it with magick.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”