Death Spells that work

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: BrotherM

I don't care about your personal views on life, just don't ever invite me around for tea or I will send every demon I know to kill you slowly and painfully, not a threat, a fact ;)

On a different note, if it is aesthetics you are after and are cashed up - you should try the evolution store in New York, amazing stuff there and all synthetic.

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Lord Liber

[QUOTE=BrotherM;303902]I don't care about your personal views on life, just don't ever invite me around for tea or I will send every demon I know to kill you slowly and painfully, not a threat, a fact ;)

On a different note, if it is aesthetics you are after and are cashed up - you should try the evolution store in New York, amazing stuff there and all synthetic.

BrotherM[/QUOTE]

Done!

Ah, the Yetziratic approach. Typical mistake for a beginner, hardly likely to be even remotely successful in anything other than the operator's over-stimulated imagination.

How about Wednesday morning at eleven, then? Would you prefer Lapsang Souchong, or broad-leaf Ceylon?

Regarding your kind suggestion of the purveyor of fake materials in New York, I am afraid that, as a lover of the natural world, I find synthetics to be an abomination, aesthetically speaking. Especially where shoes are concerned. Imagine trying to make tan brogues out of plastic! Ridiculous. Baby deer skin, on the other hand...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Ah, the Yetziratic approach. Typical mistake for a beginner, hardly likely to be even remotely successful in anything other than the operator's over-stimulated imagination.

lol, are you refering to your attachment to phsyical adournments? Obviously a trait of a spiritual master. In the end, your adepthood shines through in the things that you do, not what you pretend to do.

I don't know why it is that children and losers feel the need to pretend to be more than they are on these forums, kinda pisses me off because there used to be a few good people on here who actually did magick...

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: sami999x

If you have all your chakras, and tree of life components naturally extablished, then you don't need death-spells. They die as soon as they act stupid.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: 1000ShadesofGrey
sami999x;304695 wrote:If you have all your chakras, and tree of life components naturally extablished, then you don't need death-spells. They die as soon as they act stupid.

Indeed ?
And why is that so? Care to elaborate on it ?
And what do you call acting stupid ? Magically attacking the person or his family/loved ones ? Or simply challenging what most perceive as being baloney ?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: lucifertruth

One of the first things I found it hard to deal with after practicing magical arts for some time was the fact that anybody who really annoyed me seemed to just get ill, die or dissapear from the scene. At first I found this disturbing but nowadays I just find it useful. I have never really actually practised a ritual for this. It just seems to happen naturally and only in cases where the person is seriously hindering my will.

Regards,
John Ball
http://www.lucifer-truth.org

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: banishinglies
Also, perform the necessary magickal means to distance him from yourself. For instance, crafting a ceremonial ritual based on your own intent to MAKE HIM FORGET YOU would be easier to work
I actually did something similar, this person was not leaving me alone and it was getting rather annoying... I used my "trigger" and visualized his face and said "FORGET ME" then visualized myself leaving that persons brain, I preceded to send a banishing pentagram in the direction of his home.. and well, haven't heard a word from the person since!

maybe you should give it a try

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

using the information which has always been in the public domain.
actually true.. I remember as a kid the news talking about how libraries shouldn't have occult books because of the "harmful and hateful spells" included-and they proceded to give you procedures for how to do "voodoo death spells" (that was smart!)-which strangely enough, I remember! weird...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

furthermore-what does any of this have to do with ceremonial magick?

I doubt very much that you could get a group of people to agree and do a death spell-I mean, no two people even agreed on ANYTHING in this thread?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Solerus Silver
and?
Something which occurred to me as I was making a cup of cocoa before bed-time after posting my rather magnificent and resoundingly wise (not to mention, properly punctuated) counsel above, is: asking a question like "do death spells really work?" is like asking "do violins really make music?". It depends on the ability of the person who is attempting to do it.
no it is not wise i think nor magnificent, and yes it depends on the ability of the person and the "Method" used by him, not on ability alone.
For most orangutans, or indeed even an incompetent, hysterical Human fool without the least bit of talent, training, self-control, intelligence, or indeed Experience, the answer is obviously No, Never. Impossible.
the answer is no also to most self-claimed posers who believe in the "simplicity" of destroying life by waiting six months praying for his or her death with nothing else to also without understanding what they are doing, and then blaming it on anthropology.
But that doesn't really qualify them to approach a seasoned virtuoso who is in the middle of performing the third movement of Sibelius's concerto at the Concertgebow and scream at him that what he is doing is not true, simply because of one's own personal shortcomings.
personal shortcomings fail to qualify someone to shout wrong when the BullShit Meter already does qualify him to do so.
The fact remains that they are, in fact, possible, as I am not alone in attesting in this thread, and, for all the simple reasons given above, in my own personal experience, rather easier than one may think. Alarmingly so, in fact.
and the fact remains also that you so far has only asumed this or that without giving example of your methodolgy and no one here is challenging wether they work or not,

as for them being "easier" than one may think, it depends on the one, and it depends on what they know of it.
Well, for some of us anyway. And yes, it usually does take around three to six months to take effect. I am not making up a theory here, this is simply what has occurred in my own experiments, and some of the more recent cases of which I am aware. That isn't to say that it can't happen quicker or slower, but when the data is correlated on average that seems to be the median time-frame. Don't ask me why this should be so, I haven't a clue. Perhaps that's when one finally gives up on it and forgets about it?
well first off you dont mention the method, also you say you dont say that you even know why it takes "six" months to be done, that simply implied ignorance of the mechanism and also fraud and false claims,

every curse does have a mechanism behind it, only the commoners see it and say "Oh my god the curse just kills, it just changes reality", those who can cast it know precisely where this goes and that goes and know every intricate pattern of force and how it works with each other, thus claims like "it is just that, it is intuition"are rather weak, they only serve to trigger the "oh my god he is a fundie" reaction against anyone who might oppose them, you can sue intuition or mystic method of changing chances, still you must know mechanism behind it or you will nothing more than a dabbler.
As for proof, you will need to visit me personally for that, but I really don't care for convincing anybody of anything. What would convince the skeptic? Person A curses person B and person B dies in a freak accident or illness shortly thereafter out of the blue. It seems quite plain to me.
if you dont care for convincing some one then why are you responding, and no it is not that plain,

here we analyze magic from the view point of the caster not the mere gasping commoner if you simply dont know how your own spells work then stop promoting them.
One imagines that a curse of Living Imbeciility is far worse than a death-curse in any case.
precisely, you have to check your defenses against this type of curses.
Witness Mine Hand
crap.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

[QUOTE=BrotherM;304444]lol, are you refering to your attachment to phsyical adournments? Obviously a trait of a spiritual master. In the end, your adepthood shines through in the things that you do, not what you pretend to do.[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly.

I'm not the one making threats to kill people here, you are, Brother M & M. If you are a man of your word, you will kill me using these demons which you say you know, but don't, actually, because I invited you to tea, and you promised you would kill me painfully using them if I did so. Either you are not a man of your word, like Solerus Silver, or you are merely incompetent.

[QUOTE=BrotherM;304444]I don't know why it is that children and losers feel the need to pretend to be more than they are on these forums, kinda pisses me off because there used to be a few good people on here who actually did magick...

BrotherM[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself!

No, actually, I could have, on reflection. Much better. But I agree nonetheless, if only because of your own words to me in this thread.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Solerus,

What would you like me to say?

L'.'L'.'

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Lord Liber;305098 wrote:I agree wholeheartedly.

I'm not the one making threats to kill people here, you are, Brother M & M. If you are a man of your word, you will kill me using these demons which you say you know, but don't, actually, because I invited you to tea, and you promised you would kill me painfully using them if I did so. Either you are not a man of your word, like Solerus Silver, or you are merely incompetent.

Ah dude, you are such a n00b, 2 options:

1) Get over yourself
2) Give me your address and check for a time when you parents will be out

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Arresta

DON'T tell Him your address.

Brother M (and M, which is funny) is a man of knowledge, because he recognises the common ground we all have when working with Heavy Things.
Lord Liber, Nalyd has just given ME this advice, and I pass it on like a hot bun to you... Practise and discover for yourself. And No, no one can kill you, with any amount of Demons. They can torture you to kill yourself, but that is not the same.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: doh

Children, please.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: hitman777
Arresta;305268 wrote:DON'T tell Him your address.

Brother M (and M, which is funny) is a man of knowledge, because he recognises the common ground we all have when working with Heavy Things.
Lord Liber, Nalyd has just given ME this advice, and I pass it on like a hot bun to you... Practise and discover for yourself. And No, no one can kill you, with any amount of Demons. They can torture you to kill yourself, but that is not the same.

WHile that may sometimes be easier, the experience of some, (not me, um, using magic to kill people would be wrong) this is not true.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

hitman777;305344 wrote:WHile that may sometimes be easier, the experience of some, (not me, um, using magic to kill people would be wrong) this is not true.

You need to change your name to Saint777 I think my brother ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: hitman777
BrotherM;305434 wrote:You need to change your name to Saint777 I think my brother ;)

Yeah, that's me. I kiss puppies, get babies out of trees, and toss old women across the street!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: DestroyedBySet

death spells? hahah, what a joke. i hope some of you arent serious, for your sake.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: doh

Destroyed, it is serious. But not in the way that it looks from here, honestly.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: DestroyedBySet

I hear you. The intent of wishing death on another is semi-serious. But using "magical" means to accomplish such a task is utterly laughable and to me displays an utter coward.

If you want to kill somebody, go do it by the numerous legitimate means possible. Dont hide behind some ridicilous idea that you are going to cast some servitor or fictional demon or outdated fictional grimoire thats going to accomplish the task.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: 1911

Exactly- be able to handle the "dirty work" yourself or don't even think it at all. A little courage and personal grit goes a long way to earning respect, fists and guns are not the "end all be all" a little of the former seems to resist most of the latter. A courageous woman/man only does what they do because the worms in their belly yell at them, once their host steps up, they die. Fear is the greatest attribute for it is the greatest teacher.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Sharandarikali

Indeed, fools, never is there any death for the eternal, one cannot cause any cessation of being. The center is unborn and eternal. You strive with yourself and with the infinite, knowing such, allow for detachment.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: occulture

I can't imagine actually needing to kill someone with magic. And as far as merely wanting to, I can think of so many other desires that would be more gratifying.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Death Spells that work

Original post: Lucian

I am confused by this assumption that someone who uses magic to kill must be incapable of using more conventional means of ending life, and that to use magic to bring death is an indication of cowardice.

Would anyone mind explaining how you came to this conclusion, preferably without getting overly emotional about it?

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”