Original post: palindroem

yawn . . .

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: hitman777

[QUOTE=father_satans_follower]HOW did you COMMUNICATW with Orobas, YupThisAlex?[/QUOTE]You have been given ways to communicate with demons several times all over the forums, fsf. Have you tried any of them? Also, cracking a book may help.
I'm not trying to be an asshole, and I realize that everybody has to start somewhere, but eventually, you will have to take your first steps for yourself, and nobody here on the forums is going to be there to hold you hand. You can ask the same question over and over but it doesn't change the fact that whatever method you use to make contact, YOU have to do it. I know that when I started out doing evocations my main problem was "putting everything together" into a ritual format. "This book says to say this, but when do I say it, is everything set up right up, do I proceed right to this, etc, etc" If that's your problem, then don't go by the book at first. But even initially futile efforts are worthwhile. You might get ahold of Orobas your first try. You might not. But if you try, succeed or fail, you'll at least get more of a grasp of putting all of the information you've been gleaning into action. If you don't want to use any Solomonic trappings (though I think that you would be better off keeping them, but that is only my opinion), then write up your own ritual, set up your working area how you want to, and start tinkering!
Sorry if I seemed overly harsh at first, but if you try, and keep at it, you'll eventually start having a lot of "holy shit, did that just happen" moments, whereas if you continue to ask the ask the same questions over and over in slightly different forms, people will simply get tired of answering you.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: father_satans_follower

I just asked how this person communicated with Orobas just to see what method he she used not that I wanted to learn his or her method I was just wondering
And no your advice HAS been GOOD 777, thanks alot Brother

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: hitman777

I understand that, fsf. However, you have also been asking very similar questions, whether relating to other demons, demons in general, etc. I was trying to encourage you to take what you have been answered with elsewhere, or throw it all out, but to at least just give it a try.
hitman
[QUOTE=father_satans_follower]I just asked how this person communicated with Orobas just to see what method he she used not that I wanted to learn his or her method I was just wondering
And no your advice HAS been GOOD 777, thanks alot Brother[/QUOTE]

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: kwisatz_haderach

I like Leraie. Must be the Sagitarius in me :rollseyes: I read that book too!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: palindroem

Although this is off-topic . . .
I like Leraie. Must be the Sagitarius in me :rollseyes: I read that book too!
Please tell about your experiences with Laraie !! (perhaps in a new thread)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: kwisatz_haderach
Please tell about your experiences with Laraie !! (perhaps in a new thread)

I haven't had any dealings, i was being purely sarcastic. Evocation to get poon is a poor use of one's will, and not to mention a tad on the LAME side. :)
I'd have thought the lil horsey would have had better things to do.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: Frater Oblivion

Orobas is an excellent spirit to work with. From him I have recieved three familiar spirits. He has given information about the future that has come true. Orobas has accompanied me in astral work and gained 3 more leigions because of his assistance. I would recommend Orobas to anyone that wants a cool goetic spirit to work with.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: Venus666

Ive done work with him. he is very quick to respond. is answers seem clear and not ambiguious.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: Brainiac13

hehe Funny.
All the things you asked for,can be acquired with much less time working on oneself rather than callin the Army of lucifer and telling them that you want bucks or wana get laid..lol

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Rules

Original post: Grab

[QUOTE=Brainiac13]hehe Funny.
All the things you asked for,can be acquired with much less time working on oneself rather than callin the Army of lucifer and telling them that you want bucks or wana get laid..lol[/QUOTE] Well, yeah, but that's cheating! :lol:

magi777
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Orobas Rules

Post by magi777 »

I would like to add my tribute to Orobas. He has given help in a tight spot and got me the dignified treatment he is known to offer. I look forward to the big ticket items manifesting. Orobas Rules!

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”