Orobas Results

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Aodh

Oh don't worry, I see exactly how my eccentricities in the summoning may rub some people the wrong way. I tested him simply by asking his name, I figured if it wasn't him, the results wouldn't show up as they did and I'd have to deal with it. I've dealt with more than getting the wrong entity before, heh. Yes, stupid of me but quite frankly looking at the process, it's fairly obvious this entire process was fairly unplanned. I don't intend to do another such summoning. (Unplanned that is)

Yes it occurred to me but I view that as part of why people often have bad experiences with certain spirits. If some peon called me up on the phone and said, "Hey I command you in the name of *insert supposed parental unit/s* to do such and such", I'd probably shrug it off and hang up. If someone asked me to do THEM a PERSONAL favor, I'd expect it to be in their name. Plus, out of all the Goetics, from the experiences I've read, Orobas' seems the least 'demony' thus might even be disgusted by the fact that I'm calling him in 'holy' names because I think he has some bond which makes him subjugated of it. Plus I personally think it fits my desires there more ;)

If I felt ingesting his sigil could do harm that I couldn't deal with, I wouldn't have done it. End of story there.

Thank you for your concern and I will certainly take all of this into consideration on my next summoning. What's done is done though. I've had no problems and don't expect any. The majority of my work (magic and non-magic) over the years has dealt with entities and people. I don't really trust either. But when they give me reason to view them as non-offensive, I treat them as such until otherwise evidenced.

P.S. If I seem a bastard, don't take it personally. I've been a jerk most of my life, it's just been supressed for a few years.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: Nero

[QUOTE=Aodh]P.S. If I seem a bastard, don't take it personally. I've been a jerk most of my life, it's just been supressed for a few years.[/QUOTE]
Nope. It is your magick, do it as you see fit, but I couldn't stand the thought of a newbi reading this thread and then proceeding to eat all the grimoires hoping for magicial power. Image

Besides Goetics stick in your teeth. I prefer to drink from the bath of venus.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: palindroem

mmmm . . . venusian bath water . . . gurgle gurgle gurgle.

As an experimentalist, I don't personally see anything wrong with ingesting the sigil . . . . even if the entity wasn't tested to an extreme.
Although, it is like finding out which floor of a building you have to drop old dynomite from to make it explode.

Aodh, have you recognized any effects from your part of the deal?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: MaeveQ

[QUOTE=Nero]Nope. It is your magick, do it as you see fit, but I couldn't stand the thought of a newbi reading this thread and then proceeding to eat all the grimoires hoping for magicial power. Image[/QUOTE]
lol. This gave me a laugh.
I think the evocation itself is good. Personal choices are always made.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

[QUOTE=palindroem]
Aodh, have you recognized any effects from your part of the deal?[/QUOTE]
Well actually now that you mention it several things have happened. I've been thinking thinsg through quite a bit. Getting more clarity in my thoughts. Also, as mentioned earlier, my cold/infection cleared up that day. Magically, I haven't been active since (besides work with the orb) so I can't tell if that's improved or deproved. But yeah, my thinking clarity is much better and artistically I've been very active (I even wrote a poem for Orobas, hehe)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: BrotherM

[QUOTE=Aodh]But yeah, my thinking clarity is much better and artistically I've been very active (I even wrote a poem for Orobas, hehe)[/QUOTE]
I think it's time you took that laxative dude!

Aodh, I won't preach about magical methods but the most valuable thing a magician can do for themselves is to be skeptical about their own work. If you are suddenly feeling a lot of personal changes within yourself, even if they are good at the moment, have you asked yourself why? Did you ask Orobas to make these changes to you? I donâ??t think so; at least it isnâ??t in your post. What I am saying is be careful because from the outside it looks like you are sliding down a bad path and you donâ??t even realise it yet. Magic is about control, control of yourself and control of the world around you, both physical and spiritual. You donâ??t let demons tell you when they are going to depart, or what you have to do because you are the magician and they are here by your leave. This does not mean be nasty, it means be in control!

Ask yourself this before you say, â??the effects of working with Orobas are good, why should I care?â?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

You see the problem is, people are assuming just because in my posts here I'm not gung-ho with disdain and fear, I'm all namby-pamby and feeling like Orobas would NEVER do ANYTHING to hurt me. Which is very untrue. The one's who make you feel good are always the ones who hurt you. But the fact of the matter is, I can't stop something that isn't here yet. I can do all the banishing and excorcism and revocation of invitation I want, but with nothing up yet, that would be in bad form. Humans and incorporeal beings use each other all the time. A person will use another for sex. An entity will use a person for psycho-sexual union. An entity will use another entity for another step up the good old astral political ladder. The fact of the matter is, all of us want something. And when in some sort of partnership or dual relationship such as that between summoner and entity, I don't think it should end until all good effects have been obtained.

If/When Orobas slips up and starts fucking with me, he's going to get his. Until then, I'm going to get whatever I can out of it and if that means I learn to enjoy his company or gifts, so be it. I'm always waiting for the worst. I mean, my best friend of many years just woke up the other day and emailed me stating, "No hard feelinsg but I never want to see your fucking face again." I know that as soon as I get close, he'll strike. Which is why I'm making sure not to get too close but for the sake of getting goodies, getting close. If I slip up and get used, I'll have no one to blame but myself. But assuming I won't even really exist after he starts using me, will it really matter?

There's the end of my majorly f'ed up post. I hope you enjoy dissecting it ;)

P.S. I've conned/used people my whole life, in various arenas to get what I want. I'm aware of how evil works. But maybe that's my problem.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: DropAndRiver

Nicely written Aodh, you described my philosophy on spirits quite well. We all, even more so spirits, use one another for our wants and needs. When someone is aware of that, they have gain access to a vast amount of power in social situations.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: hungrykitty

[QUOTE=Aodh]P.S. I've conned/used people my whole life, in various arenas to get what I want. I'm aware of how evil works. But maybe that's my problem.[/QUOTE]
Either that or you're sloppy....no offense.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: Mmothra

It's a nice opportunity for scatomancy, if nothing else.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: hungrykitty

[QUOTE=Mmothra]It's a nice opportunity for scatomancy, if nothing else.[/QUOTE]
What's scatomancy? How is it done?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: Mmothra

It's divination through the examination of feces.

Live it up, folks.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: daev

[QUOTE=Aodh] I mean, my best friend of many years just woke up the other day and emailed me stating, "No hard feelinsg but I never want to see your fucking face again." .[/QUOTE]
Oh, so you lost your best friend... do you think Orobas has anything to do with that? Or you? Have you been obsessed with Orobas and now lost a real friend in exchange for a new spirit friend? Or a date? Just wondering, I am new to this stuff.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: palindroem

Look, not to be a d!ck about this . . . but everyone needs to get off aodh's back.

My guess is, of all people that have even a chance of knowing what's up with him and his relationship with Orobus . . . aodh is the most likely to know.

And so what if it back-lash-bitch-slaps him. He's learning lessons . . . and thats great, either way. We all suffer our own rewards, good or bad.

And maybe the spirits purpose for asking him to eat the sigil wasn't some huge master plan to ruin his life and possese his body. Purhaps he just wanted the sigil gone ahead of time so that if he didn't "produce" . . . well, at least that bastard aodh can't torment him through the sigil. (no offense a)

Anyway, the guy's doing magick! . . . his own magick!, who are you to criticize.

(course, remember a, . . . there is always equilibrium)

((mmmm . . . humble pie . . . gurgle gurgle))

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

[QUOTE=daev]Oh, so you lost your best friend... do you think Orobas has anything to do with that? Or you? Have you been obsessed with Orobas and now lost a real friend in exchange for a new spirit friend? Or a date? Just wondering, I am new to this stuff.[/QUOTE]
They are completely unrelated incidents. I was using that incident to illustrate that I'm aware of how people/beings that you enjoy can be using you or have no real feelings for you.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

I do concur that if people have the urge to treat Aodh so disrespectfully, it would be better if they practiced some self-control. He is doing something not many on this forum have the balls to do, and I personally commend him, whatever the result. If the working fails, it fails but at least he bothered to actually go as far as doing the working. In my opinion, the only true failure of a magician is not practicing all the things they spend their life learning. Whatever the result, and whatever lessons are learned from this working, I am behind Aodh all the way.

I am pretty anxious to hear what actually does happen as far as the 29th goes....

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: Marquise De Sade
P.S. I've conned/used people my whole life, in various arenas to get what I want. I'm aware of how evil works. But maybe that's my problem.

Now while I don't completely follow the whole karam belief it has made me relize something reading this post. Have you ever thought that ingesting the sigil was a way in which you can pay for your past actions. Now the spirit will use you. He'll bring you gifts, and joy like you brought people before, and then make you his bitch later like you did with other people. My suggestion is that you use divination to perhaps give you some answers. Before I thought I was the only one seeing something wrong with ingesting his sigil... Now I see that it might be more.

BTW please don't think that I'am sounding disrespectful or in a way to insult your techniques on your workings. Also congradulations, and the Apollo prayer was really cool. I think i'll try that sometime also with my own diety.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

No one can say what Orobas will or will not do. Who has the right to say what will happen to Aodh, or even moreso what he deserves? I find such a judgement just plain unneeded; no one is going to profit from mudslinging. Until actual results occur and the 29th comes to pass all we can speak of is pure hypothesis.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: magickingdl

I wonder how many of the people on this thread have actually evoked entities? I know there exist a lot of armchair magickians with incredible adivce to share on stuff they know nothing about. ;)

Please feel free to post the entities you evoked and your experience with them - I can't wait. I wonder how many people will make up stories. ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

I have failed at standard CM evokation, but I am pretty good at Chaotic methods. I am pretty mediocre, and I only communicate via sound (clairaudience) so I am somewhat limited. The results have been very satisfying though. I haven't dealt with Goetic spirits yet, but will sometime in the near future.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: BrotherM

First up, Aodh, if I have offended you I am sorry, that isn't what I meant to do. I have been in your position before and for me it ended badly. I am trying to give you advice and I mean no disrespect. I have already given you props for actually doing something, of which I am very impressed, but if there are aspects to what you do that I feel might be bad for you and I feel that i should say something. Again, it is not meant as disrespect, slander, mudslinging - it is CONSTRUCTIVE feedback that at times may be hard to hear because of the personal naturne of magic. Again, I am sorry if I offended you.

There are things that have been said as a result of the constructive critisism that I have an issue with however, here is a subset:

[QUOTE=palindroem]And so what if it back-lash-bitch-slaps him. He's learning lessons . . . and thats great, either way. We all suffer our own rewards, good or bad.[/QUOTE]
Agree, however, the amount of times I've been burnt and I wished somebody was there to tell me otherwise. We all learn in our own way. Out of interest, how many times have you been bitch slapped by a demon? Did you learn a lot as a result? (This is a serious question, not a stupid remark intended to cause offence, please don't take it the wrong way P, I have gotten a lot of value out of your posts in the past)

[QUOTE=palindroem]((mmmm . . . humble pie . . . gurgle gurgle))[/QUOTE]
Maybe later, I hope there is enough to go around ;)

[QUOTE=DropAndRiver]Until actual results occur and the 29th comes to pass all we can speak of is pure hypothesis.[/QUOTE]
Depends which results you are looking for I suppose. The one thing that people fail to recognise with evcation is that with the amount of focused energy and concentration that are involved on the part of the magician, often it is sufficient to achieve your goal without the entity even having to show up, kind of like an instant talisman. I am confident that Aodh will get his date, I am wondering if he will be ok in the long term (Note: I am not passing judgement on Aodh's evocation and I am not suggesting that he made his evocation up. My comment is a general reference to the art of evocation in general. My concern is proof of my belief of his success.)

[QUOTE=magickingdl]Please feel free to post the entities you evoked and your experience with them - I can't wait. I wonder how many people will make up stories.[/QUOTE]
I have done so in my Bethor post, if you don't believe me you can always summon him up and ask him I suppose. Either way, why would somebody go to the effort of posting crap? Are you planning to contribute to this as well? (again, a serious question)

[QUOTE=palindroem]Anyway, the guy's doing magick! . . . his own magick!, who are you to criticize.[/QUOTE]
I agree that slinging mud is a bad thing, but giving and receiving criticism is important. How else can you learn and grow?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

BrotherM, don't worry, I took and still take no offense to your posts in this thread. They have been concise and clear and worthwhile.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: goetiagirl

Hello I just wanted to add my two cents...the one and only time I had any real success in any evocation was with Orobas and I have to agree that he does have a sweet voice and such an ironic sense of humor...and he did do what I asked...however when I called hm the second time I got no contact...so anyway just wanted to add that in. Orobas is one of my favorites if not my all time favorite of the goetia but I should say he did not appear I only heard him.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: Specktackular

[QUOTE=magickingdl]Please feel free to post the entities you evoked and your experience with them - I can't wait. I wonder how many people will make up stories. ;)[/QUOTE]

One time I evoked Satan AND Jehovah to make them arm wrestle but they were uncooperative even though I tortured them mercilessly.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orobas Results

Original post: daev

[QUOTE=Aodh]They are completely unrelated incidents. I was using that incident to illustrate that I'm aware of how people/beings that you enjoy can be using you or have no real feelings for you.[/QUOTE]
Ahh, I see! Ya, I know lots of people like that.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”