Positive evocation

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Positive evocation

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Gryzlgreedigutt

It seems like every Goetia thread I ever read here comes down to a discussion of its dangers. I think that subject is beaten to death. Frankly, "You dance with the Devil yer gonna get burned". How about a thread where not one person repeats the same old "be careful" and shares why they think evocation is a positive experience. Maybe even share some personal stories. I myself have had scary things happen in my limited experience with goetia but The majority of the time it is a fulfilling experience, This is probably why the talking points thread on the dangers of it is not exactly a smash hit. Every Goetia thread comes down to that. Can we move the discussion along? expand it? How did Goetia better YOU? What you can learn and experience far outweighs the risks, IMO. It is worth it. Nothing of value comes without risk. I feel sometimes people just reiterate how dangerous these being are becuz they have never really evoked one and just repeat what everybody says. Have nothing to add. Ok, its dangerous: So why do it?

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”