Enochian Tarot Deck

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Enochian Tarot Deck

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: John S. Brackett

I bought an Enochian tarot deck (by Dr. Schueler) and am interested in using certain of these cards as doorways to the 30 Aethyrs. I had been reciting the Key and using scrying as the primary method to enter these realms and had a lot of successul ventures. My question is has anyone used this Enochian deck to enter the Aethyrs? I am really interested in hearing from anyone who has had some experience with this deck.

Peace, Light, and Love

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Enochian Tarot Deck

Original post: Frater Manjet

Yes, I use this deck to add focus in many ceremonial applications; not just aethyr work.

I am a bit rushed at the moment but I plan to return and post what I can on this subject.

"Laiad Holq Ta Napea" - VVV

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Enochian Tarot Deck

Original post: palindroem

JSB, I recently bought the Cicero's Enochian Tarot. Have you used this set? Any comparisons with the Schueler's deck?

(and of course, any opinion you have too Om :) )

(sorry, not trying to hijack the thread . . . its sorta on topic)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Enochian Tarot Deck

[QUOTE=palindroem]JSB, I recently bought the Cicero's Enochian Tarot. Have you used this set? Any comparisons with the Schueler's deck?

(and of course, any opinion you have too Om :) )

(sorry, not trying to hijack the thread . . . its sorta on topic)[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I do not have their deck. The reason I bought Schueler's deck is because I have a few of his books and I was impressed with them. The Cicero's books are good too, maybe some day I will buy their deck.
8-)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Enochian Tarot Deck

[QUOTE=Frater Manjet]Yes, I use this deck to add focus in many ceremonial applications; not just aethyr work.

I am a bit rushed at the moment but I plan to return and post what I can on this subject.

"Laiad Holq Ta Napea" - VVV[/QUOTE]I appreciate any information on the deck. Thanks

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”