Physical healing through the use of CM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Redeemer

I was wondering if anyone would like to share their thoughts and experiences on healing the physical body through the use of Magick. The reason I am curious is that all I've ever done was strengthen someone elses aura from time to time and I studied the art of balancing chakras. I never tried anything more serious because I did not want to cause further injury to the person, as this is not my strong area.

So, Is there a limit to what bodily ailments can be cured using Magick. If so, are there any reasons where it would be unwise to do so. Would there be reasons (even if they believe it will work) a person would refuse healing, or to heal themself.

As an example, I once knew someone who was dying of stomach and pancreatic cancer brought on by a lifetime (albeit short) of drug and alcohol abuse. I asked a gifted friend of mine if there was anything he could do, and was told no. His reason was that the person brought it upon themself, almost karmic.

Any thoughts?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: SARDONICPILLOW

depends on the will of the person but also the will of the universe around them.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”