Tantric Practice - Breaking the Borders of Flesh

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: hecate

I didn't really know exactly where to put this question, but decided this would be the best place for it since I feel the most comfortable in this forum. So, to get to the point - I was wondering if any of you know of a practice of either sex magick or pure Tantric methods that would let the participants switch bodies somehow...
Of course I am not talking about the cliche "I would love to be a man/woman for a day" - but more of an exchange of each others energy leaving their bodies and entering the others, to psychically switch into feeling what the other is and vice versa - I know this would rely heavily on meditation and intent on both parties, I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this practice or if they have heard of it being done somewhere before.

thanks in advance
r

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: fiat_lux_777

Dear Hecate,

Interesting question. My immediate answer would be to simultaneously perform the ritual on the physical in conjunction with performance on a higher "etheric" level where polarities are reversed.

93 93/93

Todd

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks Todd -

I will spend some more time meditating on this and researching a little more before experimenting. I'll let you know what I come up with...

I am thinking of looking into dieties which represent a hermaphroditic quality which could be focused upon before or during the working. Any suggestions?

-

r

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: fiat_lux_777

How 'bout Baphomet??

93 93/93

Todd

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

funny, i was going to edit my post last night, saying "beside the well known figure of Baphomet" - but i refrained. I also think Baphomet is a perfect choice for this type of operation. thanks again

r

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Fraulein Meow

Actually, you can do this to an almost frightening degree using tantric methods. The best way I've found to do this is to combine the cobra breath (or a variation thereof, which can be found here: http://www.spiralrhythms.org/tantric/ex ... ises.shtml) with a partner - cycle the energy down the male spine and up the female spine. If you do this long enough it builds to a peak at which point you and your partner become very very roped into each other psychically.

There are a number of things that can result from this. On a mundane level, you achive total empathy with that person until the effect wears off (usually after about 24 hours or so). If you happen to make eye contact, you'll find that you both tend to get involuntarily sucked into a strong trance. You start to both feel as if you were of one mind (this is a *very* strange feeling the 1st time you get it - not a little creepy even). Another thing, both you and your partner will find it almost impossible not to have sex with each other. I did this exercise over a period of 8 hours once with a partner the night before we had planned to hit the local occult stores to post advertisements for a tantric workshop we were planning on teaching together. Needless to say, we got zero hours sleep (we stayed up all night doing tantric ritual) - the next day we had to totally avoid all eye contact, which it's extremely difficult to do while trying to convince people to come to class you're teaching, especially when you feel as though you share the same mind with the person you're doing it with. The woman I did this with was married and faithful to her husband, the effort made by both of us to avoid having sex was astronomical.

On the good side, the other effects of doing this exercise to this degree are overwhelmingly posative. You get a tremendous psychic cleansing, the amount of energy that moves though your system is far greater than the amount you'de be able to generate by yourself. All sorts of psychic barriers get knocked down in the process. On the other hand, it can be pretty tramautic to have those barriers knocked down so suddenly - but, that's part of being a magician, so take it or leave it ;)

Fraulein Meow

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Abaivonin

You're talking movies,real Tantra has nothing to do with switching bodies but real Siddhis developed can allow you to do all sorts of other neat things.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

talking movies?
i really don't think my idea is one of impossiblity. in fact i am sure that there must be some type of mirroring method of meditation to achieve this state, if not an actual ritual that one could come up with to bring it to fruition. As i said, the two partners involved would both have to be as focussed as each other for the working to be successful. In this instance I think that it is best to come up with a method which is self made and tested, since it deals with a high level of intimacy. Experimenting with the one you feel comfortable with is the only way to actually move forward with this. I was just wondering if anyone had considered this or had heard of a pre-existing method. Thanks to FrauleinMeow for the link btw. Interesting site...

-

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Noxlux

[QUOTE=hecate]I didn't really know exactly where to put this question, but decided this would be the best place for it since I feel the most comfortable in this forum. So, to get to the point - I was wondering if any of you know of a practice of either sex magick or pure Tantric methods that would let the participants switch bodies somehow...
Of course I am not talking about the cliche "I would love to be a man/woman for a day" - but more of an exchange of each others energy leaving their bodies and entering the others, to psychically switch into feeling what the other is and vice versa - I know this would rely heavily on meditation and intent on both parties, I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this practice or if they have heard of it being done somewhere before.

thanks in advance
r[/QUOTE]
This is sort of an off-topic reply in the sense that it has little or nothign to do with CM, but the thing is within the discipline of nlp people have been working out procedures for getting access to what other people are experiencing. They call it going second position. Most of these routines basically start by mimicking another persons physiology (somtimes by using micromusclemovements) and by doing so getting access to what the other person is feeling. Those people can learn to do it to a degree which is often easy to confuse with esp. This is of course a very useful skill to have during sex - to know what feels good for your partner, and even experiencing your partners pleasure yourself ... thats what we refer to as a sin-sin situation :-)
Now if both partners engage in the same pracitce you would have what you want.

Nox

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: KCh

This can be accomplished more easily than you think through the Astral.

First you both must master your own Astral Forms. This is not that difficult and with a little practice you can be a master in no time.

In a position which involves the touch of as much of the two bodies as possible let your astral form co-incide with yourself first and then transition it over to envelope your partner.

I've actually done this numerous times without my partner knowing.(Not to mention many other things!) While exploring the female sex I attempted this to try and experience a female orgasm with consistant and intersting results.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”