LBRP Variations

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBRP Variations

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: LadyHydralisk

[QUOTE=I AM]What would happen if a ritual that used the element of FIRE and combined it with the WATER CUP were to be FOCUSED through ANOTHER ELEMENT? What would happen if a ritual that used FOUR ELEMENTS were to be FOCUSED through the FIFTH ELEMENT? What would happen if a RITUAL contained ALL the ELEMENTS EQUALLY? These questions, when answered, open up an entire new world for the Magickian.
[/QUOTE]
I know, I know!

Because all of the elements equate the whole of the universe, by combining all of them and focusing it through the fifth element, that of Akasha, you are essentially creating a tiny, miniature version of the universe itself, which is actually our concept of god or "the source".

The magician, already composed of the four elements, has brought them into balance and not unlike a hunk of new cheese, as squeezed himself through the hidden "occult" akashic element and achieved cheesedom. I mean, godhood. :\

Infinite miniature reflections of the creator, like a shattered mirror reflecting the same great truth at many angles.

LBRP works, because impure influences simply cannot abide in the presence of its awesome and terrible power, the high vibration of the source by which all was created.

For the same reason wiccans call in the four watchtowers, ceremonialists evoke the four archangels, martial artists practice the katas of the five elements, and those of the pipe religion salute the four directions.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBRP Variations

Original post: Gryzlgreedigutt

This thread has been great. I not only learned a whole bunch of new ways to see things but learned how similar people can be in their interpretations. Frater your first response about the different elemental banishing metods was an eye-opener. Nero when you wrote that the Archangel was you and vice versa it gave me a start. When I first started I saw them as Somewhat goofy looking winged versions of myself! Nowadays I truely feel the Angelic presence. I used to have issues with what was being evoked when I called the Archangels. Recently I began to visualise their sigils in their respective directions and the energy fields skyrocketed. I feel now that when They are called they truely come. Another visual evolution was that I always had a bit of a problem visualising myself growing larger. maybe My imagination wasn't good enough for it. recently, I imagined myself in a spere of "darker darkness". As my intent built up, I visualized the darkness edging back and spreading out until I felt I was in open, pitch black space standing at the summit of a massive pyramid surrounded by darkness with the light of Kether lighting up just enough overhead. It was very powerful. Just wanted to share something seeing as how I started this thread.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBRP Variations

Original post: Captator

I think one should be careful with not playing to much with diffrent variations and as a consequence of this one never really settles with one variation and doing it the same way all the time.

The problem with this is for the beginner magician (like myself) who will mix up the perfect symbolism that is to be found in the diffrent variations created by adepts! (Learn from the master before you can apspire (and can one aspire to this sort of thing? I think not, it's the natural consequence of ones work) to become a master!
If not there isn't really anything we can learn, beacuse we think ourself as master from the very begining.

The attitude that because one is a magician one can do whatever one likes I think is somewhat taken to it's extremes in some cases, People suggest the most bizzare versions, ok they might work, but they won't work imo if one never settles with doing one single variation and then stick to it until one masters it. Mastery doesn't come through not making up ones mind, it comes through constant repetition of one single thing.
The shaolin munk is a nice example imo, He doesn't change the way of the practise, they stick to a single repetition of a single practise day after day, until they become the master of the practise it self. Probably if they would follow their feelings they would achive nothing close to mastership of that practise.

So my suggestion, is that one as soon as possible finds a variation that one likes and sticks to it, not changing it!! Changes should come from finding symbolic representations, that seem erroneous, but only after long meditations over the problem. My experience is that most times the symbols isn't wrong, but it is more like I have not yet understand it's true principle, I have not yet united with idea.

Changes that comes from the feeling "that it doesn't feel right etc" are very treacherous changes, these feelings can be from the fact that the mind isn't satisfied with the results so far! And that is not a good thing because the mind itself is finite, it can't grasp the later mastery that will for sure come when one has kept to one version for many years. The changes shall come through the deep understanding of the ritual, not from the random infantile feelings that isn't getting the desired results.

Symbolic changes isn't going to create the strong aura that one partly seeks to develop, it will create a bunch of none connected symbolic representations, all created from a mind that is runing crazy, because it just doesn't feel right.

This is not a fact what so ever, but I believe it can be. And I think it's important to have this in consideration when feeling it's time to change something, because it just doesn't feel right.

93 93/93

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBRP Variations

Original post: Frater Manjet

I am providing a link to another topic that explores modifications to the LBRP. We have in link in it to this one but not a link from this one to it. ( until now LOL! )

http://occultforums.com/showthread.php?t=6381

- VVV

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”