lbrp and rce

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: merlin

when i do the lbrp and i want to get rid of negative energy on myself, so i trace the pentegon with my hand/ finger, in the air or my self.

also same with the rce.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Original post: palindroem

What . . . ?

(is rce the rose cross ritual?)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Original post: fiat_lux_777

The LBRP should "automatically" rid any excess negativity - it works in both the physical area of the temple, as well as within the magician's sphere of sensation.

93 93/93

Todd

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Original post: Frater Manjet

I strikes me that the banishing rituals such as the LBRP are greatly misunderstood in a subtle sense. I have heard such commentary on the LBRP to raise energy and in regards to banishing "negative" energy.

My first comment on "raising' energy... I have never understood this connotation. I see the QC and MP as well as other rituals as energy raising not the banishing rituals per se'.

As to banishing negative energy... I am sorry, I hope I do not offend anyone with this statement, but this is just too fluffy for me. The LBRP removes the elemental influences in all their aspects. Simple yet elegant and far more than this, of course, but the terminology and relation to negative or positive energy is, to me, ludicrus. The banishing rituals create a "null" space relative to the nature of the ritual.. i.e. elemental ( LBRP ) planatery ( BRH ) etc... Voiding all elemental influences so as there will be no unwanted or disharmonious influence in the coming operation. ( IMnsHO) This has very little to do with any concept of negative or positive energy.

If I am making a talisman of Jupiter I want to remove all planetary forces so as to have a sterile environment where I can invoke/evoke the Jovian energy/influence untainted by Venus, Mars etc... This has little correlation to me in making any judgements as to negative or positive energies. The same holds true for the elemental aspects in the LBRP.

...my two copper

Om A Piap (210/3)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Original post: fiat_lux_777

Dear Frater Manjet,

I agree with your statement re: the LBRP. I would suggest, however, that most "negative" energy is simply a volatile mixture of elemental imbalances - hence my comment that the LBRP would be helpful in equilibrating such energy.

Further to your points I think it is an important yet often overlooked fact that there is no such thing as "positive" and "negative" energy - they are just catch-cries of the New Age movement. Perceived "negativity" is (generally) a planetary or elemental swing to more extreme ends of the poles (either direction).

93 93/93

Todd

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Thank you for elaborating Todd. Equilibriation is the crux of my post. Imbalance is detrimental to any operation, indeed to life/magick itself. I try to dispell the "fluffy" connotations created by the often haphazard way terms like "positive" and "negative" are bantered about. These, like all, polarities must be balanced.

When we employ a banishing ritual such as the LBRP we acheive equalibriation in so far that "all" elemental influences are removed. As we go through our daily lives we are bombarded and infused with many elemental energies and influences. These are in chaotic and disproportionate amounts and natures. The LBRP "equilibriates" us and our sphere by removing these elemental forces creating a "null" space devoid of each respectively. This provides us with a balanced and clean work space. The LIRP then brings them into this clean space in balance and harmony.

This can also be related to the other banishing and invoking rituals in their respective qualities.

I will add that regular employment of these rituals will allow the magickian to maintain this equilibrium more efficiently throughout their life.

Om A Piap (210/3)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

I will make an additional comment here as to positive and negative forces, energies etc...

While I often rebuke comments about positive and negative energies, forces, influences etc... I do work with an understanding of these polarities.

The common connotation of positive and negative is in beneficial and detrimental respectively. I suggest we refrain from from such bastardization and look instead at the denotation of these ideas.

positive .... to posit or pose, put forward or place in relation to others

negative ..... to negate, to reduce or remove.

Both forces push and pull on each other respectively. Positive is cumulative and constructive where negative is reductive and destructive. Both are neccesary and either in disproportionate influence is detrimental; while working in balance of their synergy is beneficial.

I hope I have made my point clear here and not convoluted this discussion.

Om A Piap (210/3)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

so wait with what do i trace the pentagon in the air with? my hand, or one of my fingers.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

Which implements or tools vary widely.

This depends greatly on which system you employ and the intent and nature of the operation, as well as personal preference.

Fingers or hand gestures, pentagram dagger, outer wand of double power, elemental weapons, Lotus wand etc...

"From Horizon to Horizon in VVV" Fr. Manjet

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

lbrp and rce

roger. mad thanx. peace

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”