Crowley / Enochian system evil...?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Tyrione/Taireon

If this is your idea of condescension on my part towards another person in this Quorum, then my apologies.

Let's just make it clear. Political Correctness and Truth more often than not do not equate, but so noted I'll be sure to make my indifferent comments directed in the most abstract and non-directional as possible.

[QUOTE=Frater Manjet]Tyrione/Taireon, Please refrain from making derogatory statements in regards to another members post. Feel free to discuss without demeaning others. Remember we all have our own opinions and perspectives.

Om A Piap (210/3)[/QUOTE]

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: John S. Brackett

Aleister Crowley should not be judged by his sexual habits; instead, he should be judged by his magickal contributions and the way he treated people. Crowley should be lauded for his dedication to the GREAT WORK, but chastised for using people without regard for their well being. Enochian Magic, I believe, is not evil but it does have its evil side like everything else does in this plane of duality. Usually people who consider Enochian magick as evil do not have the practical application of this work. I have been scrying the Aethyrs, and I have had nothing but good angels guiding me on the path. There is a darker side of Enochian if a person pursues it...fallen angels, for example.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Mmothra

Once again, the bias against homosexual sex magick is particular to the reality tunnel of Samael Aun Weor and his followers...that was the context of the original question.
Tyrione/Taireon wrote:Let's just make it clear. Political Correctness and Truth more often than not do not equate, but so noted I'll be sure to make my indifferent comments directed in the most abstract and non-directional as possible.
Oh please. This has nothing to do with "political correctness" (originally a Maoist concept, btw), it has to do with casting epithets at others. I am fairly confident that you don't know kuahji personally so how can you confidently call him "naive"? All that Fr. Manjet and I are asking is for you to be a bit more respectful in your posting. It's not anything to get worked up about.

Now let's back to discussing black magicians spillling their seed.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: John S. Brackett

I should elaborate on my comment about some people who see Enochian magick as evil have no practical application of the system. This is a general statement, not to be applied to everyone. For instance, Donald Tyson has a lot of practical application of Encohian but still sees the system as basically ushering in the Apocalypse as set forth in Revelations. I believe he sees this as a negative event, something basically evil; but I really don't know until I get the chance of asking him. Other magicians had worked the system for years and came to the conclusion that the system is basically evil.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Frater Manjet

As a technology it can be applied in any number of ways for any number of intents. That being said any intent can be perceived in any number of ways.

example...

Nuclear physics.... Creates Nuclaer weapons.
or....
Nuclear physics.... Creates Nuclear power.

leads to either...

Nuclaer weapons..Seen as protecting our nation..............................Good?
or...
Nuclear weapons..Seen as leading to global destruction...................Evil?

or to...

Nuclear power..... Seen as a cheap and abundant energy source. ...Good?
or...
Nuclear power .....Seen as a dangerous ecological hazard.................Evil?

ad infinitum....

...my two coppers

"Laiad Hoq Ta Napea" - VVV

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”