Gremory

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Nicholas777

I had summoned her last week using her sigil in the Innanna gate, between two white candles. I did ask for a lover, she said she'd give me the opportunities. I passed them up due to inhibitions. She did appear in the astral and desire sex. She told me something was covering me and keeping me from being myself. She seemed playful but at the same time authoritative. She was very sexual. I did ask her why I have trouble evoking other demons, she said I'm not following procedure, being passionate enough, and I'm too whiney.

I still have her sigil and am going to attempt another evocation tonight. Also How do I find out what she wants... I ask her and all she says is sex.

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Aodh

What makes you think that _isn't_ all 'she' wants? I mean yes she is often classified a demon and thus considered to often have a hidden agenda but we all want sex every once in a while. Even astral beings. Why not try some sort of binding ritual or just asking her politely but strnogly. Or use a form of divination such as a coin toss :P Or just decide on your own whether sex with her would be good or bad in the scheme of things.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=Aodh]What makes you think that _isn't_ all 'she' wants? I mean yes she is often classified a demon and thus considered to often have a hidden agenda but we all want sex every once in a while. Even astral beings. Why not try some sort of binding ritual or just asking her politely but strnogly. Or use a form of divination such as a coin toss :P Or just decide on your own whether sex with her would be good or bad in the scheme of things.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try and evoke her again tonight, but since last evoking her part of me seems very lustful/primitive. If I did have sex with her I would want to live through it.

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: kirk88

Ahh, screw that, I would have been pissed if that Goddess talked to me like that, but right now I just woke up, maybe you should try summoning Lilith, actually forget what I just said, she would just end up having you perform orgies.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=kirk88]Ahh, screw that, I would have been pissed if that Goddess talked to me like that, but right now I just woke up, maybe you should try summoning Lilith, actually forget what I just said, she would just end up having you perform orgies.[/QUOTE]
She may be seeing if she can get me to be more forceful. I am a bit wimpy when it comes to the female gender.

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Ahh, well just make sure that your not to forceful, girls don't like guys who are to forceful maybe you should try to using glamoury to attract girls just a suggestion and then try and start a conversation with them. I don't know...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=kirk88]Ahh, well just make sure that your not to forceful, girls don't like guys who are to forceful maybe you should try to using glamoury to attract girls just a suggestion and then try and start a conversation with them. I don't know...[/QUOTE]
i should've said assertive. I think losing weight and feeling more confident is what will make the difference, But it ticks me off that I see obese losers with women and I can't get one.

Nicholas *must....stop....whi...ning*

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Ashnook

Or you could just have sex with her. That would be fun.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=Ashnook]Or you could just have sex with her. That would be fun.[/QUOTE]
But then it'll turn into an addiction, and can you imagine if she gets JEALOUS? Aieee!!

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Grab

[QUOTE=Nicholas777]i should've said assertive. I think losing weight and feeling more confident is what will make the difference, But it ticks me off that I see obese losers with women and I can't get one.

Nicholas *must....stop....whi...ning*[/QUOTE]
Being assertive and feeling confident helps with girls. The best successes I've had have actually been when I was kind of passive and low. Weird how that works.

But... anyway, if the Goetia really WORKS, then you should be able to get laid like craaaazy, and with the 10s... accept no less - no matter how you look and feel. Right?

/Grab

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Hey, don't screw around with goetia just to get laid, now that's just unwise.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Grab

[QUOTE=kirk88]Hey, don't screw around with goetia just to get laid, now that's just unwise.[/QUOTE]Getting laid with a bunch of 10s definitely isn't "just to get laid". It's something a lot of guys would sacrify their arms and legs for, and be happy about it.

Still, please let us know why in your opinion it could be considered unwise?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: JRJ26

pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by you used her sigil in the Innanna Gate?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=JRJ26]pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by you used her sigil in the Innanna Gate?[/QUOTE]
I have constructed a 12x12 square relpica of the Innanna gate. I placed it between the two candles and Gremory's sigil in the middle of teh square.

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: JRJ26

ok thanks.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Nero

In magick sex and energy are often the same thing. Does she want sex or your energy? Be VERY careful!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Jinjo21

Correct me if I am wrong but even if you do have sex with her , if you have enough self discipline you can keep it from becoming an addiction. Well that would generally apply to everything(If thats the only thing I learned from 7 years of Martial Arts -_-). But dealing with these kind of beings may be different.... Eh , just a thought.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: 9~6~3

[QUOTE=Nicholas777]She may be seeing if she can get me to be more forceful. I am a bit wimpy when it comes to the female gender.

Nicholas[/QUOTE] Try for confidence. Confidence is the A-#1 sexiest thing on the planet, aside from Ewan McGregor. ;) Confidence is a power all its own.

Now, if you choose to have sex w/ her or not is your own call, but BE CONFIDENT in your decision.

But that's just my take on the situation. I could be wrong. :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: I AM

[QUOTE=Aodh]... Why not try some sort of binding ritual or just asking her politely but strnogly. [/QUOTE]

Just my opinion but I think the Binding Thing would be a VERY BAD IDEA. If you understand the nature of these entities you will understand why I feel this way. A bad idea...

Humbly, I AM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Mr. Marcello

[QUOTE=Nicholas777]I have constructed a 12x12 square relpica of the Innanna gate. I placed it between the two candles and Gremory's sigil in the middle of teh square.

Nicholas[/QUOTE]
Ehm, what is the Innanna gate :confused: And what did u do exactly to evoke gremory?
Could u be more specific? Did u use the Circle, the incense? Didn't u use the Triangle?
Thanks for your patience :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Wiseone

wow this entity must be really something if your feeling lust for her. just be careful what you are doing and about girls i never really had a girl but the thing that works is to be a good listener and try not to be too shy and stuff. girls dont seem to like shy guys these days. i also want to know by being addicted to having sex with her or something. well is it the same thing as once you do it you want more knid of thing?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=I AM]Just my opinion but I think the Binding Thing would be a VERY BAD IDEA. If you understand the nature of these entities you will understand why I feel this way. A bad idea...

Humbly, I AM[/QUOTE]
A binding would be an insult to her...and any other demon as well. I think she's trying to get me to be more in touch with my primal masculine side.

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=Mr. Marcello]Ehm, what is the Innanna gate :confused: And what did u do exactly to evoke gremory?
Could u be more specific? Did u use the Circle, the incense? Didn't u use the Triangle?
Thanks for your patience :)[/QUOTE]
No circle other than the LBRP, no incense (don't know what she likes, though I assume sandlewood), no triangle.

I used Crowley's method of evocation. Innanna gate is a tool from the Necronomicon.

When I create an actual 9ft circle i just feel so....cheesy.

Nicholas

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

Original post: Aodh

Note that according to the older texts it isn't a female it just takes female form for all of you using the terms, she her etc, but of course one may say that many astral beings don't have a true sex. I personally think that if the being isn't amorphous and it takes a feminine and/or masculine tone, form, etc then it can qualify as being called one or the other but I don't have enough experience with Gremory to know whether she/he qualifies as one who can be labeled.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gremory

[QUOTE=Wiseone]wow this entity must be really something if your feeling lust for her. just be careful what you are doing and about girls i never really had a girl but the thing that works is to be a good listener and try not to be too shy and stuff. girls dont seem to like shy guys these days. i also want to know by being addicted to having sex with her or something. well is it the same thing as once you do it you want more knid of thing?[/QUOTE]
She wanted the physical act of sex. I did tell her I would prefer flesh and blood. I'm planning on evoking her again, I just haven't had time as i'm running for city council seat and getting my finances under control.

Nicholas

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”