Scottish Rites Narcotically Build a human sacrafice?

chuckyskeys
Forum Member
Forum Member

Scottish Rites Narcotically Build a human sacrafice?

Post by chuckyskeys »

Understanding this topic is critical to not becomming human food for the Hellenist Holy of Helels,nyphilim gods,goddess,and demons.The Order has a brilliant system in place to dope up and kill non order members in society the aahoa group ruled by asian and hindu demons.Look at the video on www.secretsocietiesunited.info UGLE FReemasons Nyphilim NArcotics AAHoa death camp hotel system ordered funded by the Hellenist Order of heylels/lucifers York Rite,tell me what you see. Hermes taught this,music,drugs and human food for the nyphilim gods and goddesses......the way to break the spell the dying are under is invocation of yahuwshua yahweh as best I can tell.....I wish you safe travels in the garden of Edens Demons.....also ab choa hellenist war construction is of interet to me such as ab choa holy helels christian and islamics being thrown into wars for the spiling of human living water.....a key...god is the alias of hasatan,holy is the alias of helel,heaven is the alias of hera,jesus is the alias of zeus,apollo and zennas are in reality demons,and the lord is baal.bible is another alias of zeruabel.These are names of goetia and rebeling angelic sons of yahweh.....who consume humans and cause the narcotics addictions and deaths...I will warn you if you attack me,stalk me I assure you all I work with law enforcemnt and you will be killed.....any wokrkers of darkness and demon feeding that may prey on the masters of the royal secret such as me.....people do not need to be drugged up and dying for the decievers......we must work together to stop the dope show human food agendas of these demons....

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”