Cleaning Rituals

BlackDragon1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by BlackDragon1 »

Hello,

I'm new to this forum.
First, sorry for my english writing, but I'am german at all...

Ok, now I come to my problem, maybe it has an connection to a earlier event.
So first I tell about 14years ago. (I was 4, but I can remember about it)
In that time my mum and I go to a new apartment.
From the first day on, I can remember I had bad feelings and I don't wanted to be alone in my room, I had as I disturb something or so.
In the bathroom and corridor I had a strange feeling, too.
So every night I had nightmares, ok, somebody will say, every kid had nightmares in a new apartment.
Every night I go in my mom's room to sleep there.
Few months later I think, one day I had a nightmare, but it feels like real, it was such a real dream I never had again, so I cant forget it, too.
I thought it was a dream, in the dream I wake up to go to my mom's room, I go to the corridor, passing the bathdoor...then there was a unbelievable screaming and the door opening fast, in the bathroom, I couldnt see anything then black and these evil faces, that screaming me, I was pulled into the black of the bathroom and screaming.
Later I woke up screaming and crying, next to me my mom, crying, too.
Telling me, that I was screaming like hell, when I was sleeping and she tryed to wake me up, but I was just screamimg and crying and woke up for an half hour...
Then I had the nightmares as every other day. I cant remember these nightmares.
3 years later, my stomach beginning every night to hurt, whenever I go into my room in the evening.
In the bathroom I felt like there is somebody else, too.
So, no doctor could say whats the reason for my hurtings.
Then the next years it was going better.
But sometimes, there was this hurtings.
So when I was 10, the house where we live was ragged, whe go to the house next door.
And everything turn to normal in the night.
Sometimes I could not breath, but that was before they diagnose a allergic asthma due to grasses.
Except it was only an allergic asthma, I had in winter, too.
And lung values where every messurment over average.
I begun to have lucid and visonary dreams in that time.
I was often ill since then.
When I was 16 I become kind of depressive, then my father died and I became more depressive.
First I thought the real reasing, that I feel weak and like dying was the depression, but since year ago, every morning I feel dehydrated and like never had sleep, in the morning my bed is totally hot from my body heat, I sleep about 12 hours mean time.
And there are everywhere these thougts, how pointless everything is, in the same time when I say I'm happy, its like I've 2 minds.
I dont think I'am schizophrenic....
Maybe its from the depression, but maybe not.
And everywhere in the apartment it smells, no matter how often you ventilate, or clean. I feel dirty, too.
Outside of the apartment I feel better.No matter where outside is.
In the moment, I can rarely remember dreams and when I remember the dreams, they are just strange.
I'm losing weigth too, no matter how much I'm eating, maybe it's hyperthyroidism.
But every doctor says, I'm fit as fiddle.

So,no matter what it is, I want to do a cleaning ritual,its not like I'm simple minded and just want a ghost story, I have the desire to clean from nowhere else, then from me.

So...I'am just overdo, am I ill, is it some ghost thing, am I obsessed, or is it grudge like?
Or I'm just attracting to negativity? Because in the area surrounding me, sometimes lamps are flickering or going out, we need new bulbs every month at home.

Hope someone take this serious.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by Stukov »

I have no personal experience with this, but from what I've seen people do is burn sage (an incense) throughout the house while saying a prayer or a repeated few sentences that expresses you wish whatever is in the home to leave. I've seen people say be forceful, but don't be angry. However, this is probably as effective as a priest doing a blessing on the house and while a blessing can remove some amount of "negative" from the house, but won't remove stronger beings if they are in fact there. If someone else here cannot be more helpful, I would recommend finding in your area that has a good reputation and can cleanse/exercise the home.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Salivanereni
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by Salivanereni »

There are many cleansing spells and rituals. I have however no experience with witchcraft and I can't stand old ugly witches like my grandmother.

I will not ask you to do a ritual, I will give you several incantations, they are in Hebrew. I have to ask you something however; Do Not Lookup Their Meaning.

This is because you have to focus on the essence of the word as you channel its energy with your mind. If you get the literal meanings your mind will go elsewhere,

Normally, if you were a magician I would provide the meaning and symbolism, but your mind is too weak to separate the literal meanings and focus on the essence of the word.

Well, the human body is of course divided into psychic centers, the one that hurts is your solar plexus, and it does so because you are either drained or getting attacked by telepathy.

The incantations will first clean your psychic centers then charge them with energy.

I cannot go myself and destroy the telepathic link, and it is unlikely that you will break the link with the incantations,

Yet the cleansing incantation is more than capable of that, but you have no training and I am certain that once your attacker knows what you are doing, will exert every effort to stop it.

The instructions I will give you will merely make the attack endurable, and will give you time to seek help or act in another way.

The Cleansing Incantation is a very powerful spell, and is used solely for dissolving all manners of astral and etheric matter.

It is called ×
"But to withhold the Alphabet of Mysticism from the learner is the device of a selfish charlatan." Aleister Crowley

BlackDragon1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by BlackDragon1 »

Hello!
because i dont have any incesne at home i tryed the cleansing incantation.

I dont know if its only the believe(but as I heared the magic is to believe and I dont want to much think about that, because I want that it work ^^~) in it,but after doing like Salivanereni has tells(Ive spoke this incantations several times successively)
I felt like a burden felt off and I felt refreshed and happy.
How often I should use this? Or am I purified finally?

By the way...when I pronounced "Aailo Heem Geeboor" I feel a cold shower from my arms to my chest, every time...is this the incantation or just me?

I think tomorrow Ill go and buy some incense

Salivanereni
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by Salivanereni »

Use them as you please.

As to whether you are finally purified or not, I do not know. All what I gave you is the occult version of a shotgun and some energy drinks like redbull or whatever they call them.

I would suggest that you use them regularly and over fixed intervals if you feel the old state is coming back.

The coldness in your arms and chest are because of the energy in them is dispelled and discharged. Magical contact requires ether and ether is electricity and electricity means heat.
"But to withhold the Alphabet of Mysticism from the learner is the device of a selfish charlatan." Aleister Crowley

Slater
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by Slater »

I usually just lurk here but I couldn't help but wonder...please don't take offense at this...how confident are you, that you were not being abused at that age? What you describe sounds a like like the way young kids manifest in their minds the horror of abuse. Especially the being dragged in to the bath room, led up the hall way at night etc

I wish you well. Sorry if my post sounds insensitive...i don't mean it to be.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by Stukov »

Slater wrote:I usually just lurk here but I couldn't help but wonder...please don't take offense at this...how confident are you, that you were not being abused at that age? What you describe sounds a like like the way young kids manifest in their minds the horror of abuse. Especially the being dragged in to the bath room, led up the hall way at night etc

I wish you well. Sorry if my post sounds insensitive...i don't mean it to be.
It is certainly possible that a person who is abused can manifest things with their imagination. However, unless there is an underlying biological illness, the individual in the majority of cases will "grow out of" the imaginary tale and can tell the difference between realty and what was a creation of their mind. People going through traumatic events are more apt to repress rather than imagine something else horrible happening to them.

However, there is also the chance that abuse and negative being presence are connected. For example, an individual being abused is often scared and feels alone and there is a chance of creating an alternate personality that will take the abuse rather than child (as it is most likely a child where dissociative identity disorder manifest), there is an equal chance that a spirit, good or bad, may connect itself to the person being abused. It can give them comfort or it can drive them to find comfort fulling desires.

In any case it is always a scenario to consider, but I've seen case studies on where psychologists/psychiatrists were responsible for convincing people they were abused when they were in fact not, and the imagined abuse was created by leading questions and other documented psychological effects. People going to therapy can develop trust with their therapist and when they keep telling them "you was abused" they start to believe it.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cleaning Rituals

Post by cactusjack543 »

im not really sure if any of 1 million witches can take things personally withoutdictation dicoding and gazing into there crystal balls. every post on a witchcraft site is famous for well worded story tellers with most all playing witchcraft games within posts with the young eyes not recognising the witchcraft clarity of places like occultforums. ex in the duel rooms at diablo we kill each other for the ears droped when you duel. but so far in a year any abusive behavior in duel rooms is allowed with rules no hacking no rabbing accounts so forth. if you were 15 ya wouldnt last very long there doesnt say much for 15 year olds on witchcraft sites does it
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”