Summoning Abrulges

Azrael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Summoning Abrulges

Post by Azrael »

Listen up, Kiddies.

Tonight I am going out with a friend and making a ritual out of summoning Abrulges, a duke under the prince known as Parmesiel in the Lesser Key of Solomon. Since the dukes are not very fleshed out, I was wondering if anyone might have any insight on working with this demon.

Tips and tricks for summoning Abrulges specifically? Or the prince Parmesiel?

Tell me.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Summoning Abrulges

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

As with all Goetic workings, make sure you follow the Lesser Key to the letter. You dont need real solid gold sigils and the like, but you need to make your magical gear look like the real thing, which may include gold and silver spray paint and thick card board.

As for information on Albruges; I dont personally have any, but if you meditate on the entity and ask the right questions you may be able to find out everything you need for yourself. I took part in a series of meditations on Asmodeus once, and had a collection of daydreams concerning him and the best way to contact him - you might get the same results if you try.

As a whole, all you really need to summon anything is its name, its sigil, and an understanding of that demons primary field of knowledge so you can make sure you ask the right questions. Goetic demons are no different - they just require a bit more care in preperation and evocation so as to ensure you dont end up possessed or generally fucked over by them.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”