Weird vision - LBRP related?

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Weird vision - LBRP related?

Post by Akairyuu »

Hi everyone.

So I did my LBRP last night as I have done every night for a whole month now and last night I had a bit of an odd experience.

Basically, after my LBRP, I had climbed into bed and when I started to drift off to sleep, I got this really weird vision of this deformed head. I just remember seeing the scalp of this head with what looked eyes coming out of the scalp. I wasn't scared of the vision at all but it certainly did make me raise my eyebrow at it's weirdness.

It may be worth noting that when I finished in the East after creating my banishing pentagrams, I felt this cold sensation in my stomach. Though, I had dismissed this due to the fact it was cold last night. And I also saw a silhouette of male spirit before I decided to fall asleep, who I believed to be one of my Grandads who died when I was little (I had asked for him in my mind at the time :)) but I don't believe had anything to do with it.

In fact after thinking about my vision now, this may well have been a metaphorical look at my spiritual progress; perhaps the eyes meant the old 'eyes in the back of your head' saying, meaning that my awareness is growing?

What are your thoughts on this?

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Weird vision - LBRP related?

Post by Asurendra »

My first thought is that this is imagery emerging from your subconscious from the hypnogogic state. I doubt a direct connection to the ritual.

But, be aware and see if there are repeated experiences and look for patterns or trends. Don't be too quick to impute too much or too quick to ignore.

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Weird vision - LBRP related?

Post by Akairyuu »

You're probably right about the hynogogic state and I think I was a little paranoid when I wrote my first post. I still believe that there was some kind of meaning behind what I saw though and when I tried to interpret the vision as any other dream, I got the impression of a growing awareness.

I would actually say that's how I am feeling with my LBRPs as I feel as though I'm now becoming more spiritually aware.

But I will definitely take note of any other experiences and look out for any patterns that may crop up.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”