Giving thanks to Dantalion

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Giving thanks to Dantalion

Post by Mider2009 »

I've been working with Dantalion, and wish to thank him publicly. I asked him to cause a target to love me. I've seen movement, and as part of our agreement I'm to thank him in a place where occultists gather.

The target has ardently refused my advances for over a year, but yesterday and today I received a kiss.

So once again I'm thanking Duke Dantalion for what he's done for me. He did in 13 days what I've tried to do in 18 months.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Giving thanks to Dantalion

Post by Asurendra »

What form is this interaction taking? Are you using a circle and did you banish him?

Further question as a though experiment:

Let's say that you are a heterosexual male and that there is a gay guy who likes you. If he used such an entity to try and manipulate you into sexual relations with him would you be okay with that?

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mider2009 »

I hired someone, and I'm unsure.

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mider2009 »

Asurendra wrote:What form is this interaction taking? Are you using a circle and did you banish him?

Further question as a though experiment:

Let's say that you are a heterosexual male and that there is a gay guy who likes you. If he used such an entity to try and manipulate you into sexual relations with him would you be okay with that?

Ok, I think it's possible. Dantalion can change your thoughts. Also I've heard stories of him doing this I believe.

I did not do this work. You can go as simple as sigil magic, MY work was a full ceremony using candles, an agreement was struck, candles, an altar, etc.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Mider2009,

I don't think I succeeded in making the point I wanted to communicate to you with my thought experiment. Let me be a little more explicit about the core issue: sexual manipulation.

For the sake of argument, we'll say that you're 18 years old. You are a young heterosexual male who likes girls' bodies. You want to look at them, to touch them, to taste them and to penetrate them. But, let's say that there is an older and aggressive homosexual male who looks at you with the same desire. This makes you feel uncomfortable. Now, let's say he's skilled at working the Goetia and he compels this demon to do to you what was done to this female in whom you are interested, but she was (of her own will) not interested in you. After he has penetrated and used your body, when you are not influenced by the demon (who you say could effect this false desire in you), how do you imagine you might feel?

Because it was done using etheric means instead of chemical ones such as drugs or alcohol to make you pliable to anal penetration and to perform fellatio on another male is it okay with you?

This boils down to one word: empathy. Do you have it or not?

I do not know your situation and the reality of what may or may not be happening. It is secondary to me since I will not interfere with it. My place is to try and make clear to you aspects of this that you might not have thought about.

That includes one last point: if not controlled by the the angelic intelligence (Haiaiel and the Archangel Gabriel) then he may very well do what you want (assuming he is actually there). But, if there is nothing else to constrain him he might decide to do what he wants as well. You should hope whomever evoked him either lied to you or failed. You are really rolling the dice.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Asurendra, Mider is bi, therefore your example may not be the best choice to convey your message.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

This is a classic case of not seeing the forest for the trees.

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mider2009 »

I think I your trying to get moral on me.

Correct?

Yes I have empathy, why do you ask?

I have chosen to ignore my empathy in this case.

And my hired Mage did the job very well, I know cause I have ways of checking.

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mider2009 »

Is there a reason I'm suppose to be afraid?

It's been a month, she isn't a stalker.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

There are many magickians who do have moral concerns over this kind of working and you will find this to be so in most places where Occultists gather and discuss matters.
That is just summat you need to learn to roll with. [grin]

I'm glad you found someone to help you out,I remember you were looking for help.

It seems this person has been on your mind for a long time,so a nudge in the direction of them noticing you and interacting with you more,isn't necessarily a bad thing in my own opinion.

So is it up to you to take it from here,is the working done for now or is there more to come?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mider2009 »

Nahemah wrote:There are many magickians who do have moral concerns over this kind of working and you will find this to be so in most places where Occultists gather and discuss matters.
That is just summat you need to learn to roll with. [grin]

I'm glad you found someone to help you out,I remember you were looking for help.

It seems this person has been on your mind for a long time,so a nudge in the direction of them noticing you and interacting with you more,isn't necessarily a bad thing in my own opinion.

So is it up to you to take it from here,is the working done for now or is there more to come?
More work on my end is needed.

And yeah I love the girl, I feel guilty going this route, but this is how I went. I was going to try to curse some enemies, but that's a line I don't want to cross.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

And yeah I love the girl, I feel guilty going this route, but this is how I went. I was going to try to curse some enemies, but that's a line I don't want to cross.
You strike me as a decent person,probably one who's had more than their fair share of tough events in life too.

Don't feel guilty,you made a choice and now you must hang with it,see it through.

You love this lady and I noticed no mention of lust and no sense of anything possessive in your posts so far,so hey,you must now use what's happening in a positive way,be gentle but caring and show yourself to her more but not too intensely,of course.

I hope things develop for you,but not too fast and I hope that you end up with a happy relationship out of this. [grin]

If something goes wrong,well,we all live and learn,get things wrong sometimes and heck,life goes on.

Maybe something better lies just over that next hill.Who knows for sure?

I've fucked up plenty,magickally ,in the past and I expect it may happen again,before I'm done with this world. [thumbup]

Good luck.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Mider2009
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mider2009 »

Update, we started dating last week, more to do though!

Estelle1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Estelle1985 »

Hi Mixer. Please I would be so grateful for a referral to your Mage. For the same work actually so you understand. Please and congratulations I wish you the greatest happiness. [email protected] thank you.

Estelle1985
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Estelle1985 »

I must also thank The Grand Duke Dantalion for the immediate almost instant sale of my very beat-up house for ASKING PRICE within ONE HOUR of having SHOWN THE PROPERTY TO BUYERS. I "prayed" to Dantalion for this to happen in record time for I was going to lose my home to the bank for auction because of accumulated unpaid taxes. An amount too high for me to find the money anywhere to pay it. The estate agents were in absolute awe and could not understand how this could have happened because of the numerous repairs and upgrades the home needs. This was simply impossible, but after praying, presenting his annointed sigil, Sandalwood incense and copper coins it was made reality.

THANK YOU GRAND DUKE OF THE GOETIA DANTALION. YOU MADE THE IMPOSSIBLE A REALITY IN RECORD TIME AND SAVED ME FROM LOSING MY HOME. THANK YOU GRAND DUKE DANTALION FOR YOUR MIRACLES.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”