G Verum, Does this trick work? anyone try? exp?

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

G Verum, Does this trick work? anyone try? exp?

Post by superpact »

Hey I have been reading the Grim Verum and wanted to know if the three women after supper trick works? if you don't know it then read the Grim Verum and it will be at the end in the magickal secrets section. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? does it work? or is it BS, i hear that some parts of grimoires are BS. let me know what you think.

to be honest I am more interested in asking the questions about any art than the you know.if I wanted to bang I would try frimost. which I am planning to do soon. let me know if you have worked with him and any experiences.

Don't be shy. I value all answers and am look forward to responses.!

I may respond slow just a FYI

sorry if I broke any rules I am new here and love the site!

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: G Verum, Does this trick work? anyone try? exp?

Post by Haelos »

A lot of grimoires contain "blinds" which help keep important information in the hands of only those who are worthy, and can understand it. A lot of them also contain false truths, and intentionally mislead you. Some of them are just esoteric for the sake of it, and some of them mean something completely different from what's written. It's up to you to be able to decipher what is mean by what you read, and how to apply it properly.

In regards to the Grimoirium Verum, I haven't personally read it, but most of those old grimoires are pretty useless. Unless you get your hands on an old magicians personal notebook, the grimoires are most often written as more disinformation than truth. It's not so much that they're total bullshit, just that they're only useful to someone who's already capable of creating their own method for everything in them.
All of this is just in my opinion though, but from my experience this proves to be the case.

On an unrelated note, welcome to the forum. And no, to my knowledge you didn't break any rules, by any means.
Sorry I couldn't offer anything more directly related to your topic question. Hopefully someone else around can.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

thanks, i appreciate it.
if you could recommend a grimoire which would you recommend?

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I don't have any grimoires worth mentioning.
However, as I always do, I highly recommend the two books by Franz Bardon, Initiation into Hermetics, and Practice of Magical Evocation.
IIH is a highly refined training system that will take you from neophyte to adept level over the course of several years. It's probably the single best, magick-training resource available.
PoME is a fantastic book for learning some of the more needed points of evocation, which takes place after step 9 in IIH.

Most grimoires I know contain a bunch of seals of spirits, and the like, for evocation, along with their summoning rituals.
By learning the knowledge kept in those two books, you can perform any evocation you need as long as you know the entities seal, without using the same watered down rituals taught in those old books.
If evocation is a subject that strikes your fancy, another book I would recommend is Book of Ceremonial Magick, by Arthur Waite.

Those are really the only books I know of worth mentioning here.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

Great, I will check those out. Thank you!

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

What is the three women after supper trick, please? Do you need to get three real women yourself in order to perform an act of magick? Or does it summon three spirit ladies? Or does it mean you get laid three times? What foes it mean? Thanks.

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

I respectfully disagree with idea that grimories are filled with fools traps and misinformation. This idea was made popular by the after-birth of the golden dawn. The modern new age movement wanted the results without all the work. All the ingredients were very common back in the day and these books were hard to find.

Think about it one of the rituals in the G-Verum was you needed a thread woven by a virgin girl. In the 14-1600's this was easy to find. Try finding a virgin girl in today's world who can weave a thread Good Luck!

You can try it and see what results you get. However remember the Grimores require a special pre-sanctification ritual, last time I read the G-Verum it was quite bloody with animal sacrifice.

Also please remember the Grimories come from a different time, modern new age techniques won't work with this type of magick so to speak.

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

Thank you for the insight!

i also agree

i was going to do it without the prework work and just preform the ritual because realistically that would be hard in today's age.

when i get the chance i will try and see what happens and let everyone know

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

It's listed somewhere as a venereal experiment - meaning either of the genitals or sexual so do you plan on having sex with one of these spirit ladies? They can become a terrible pain if you can't get rid of them.

Horny Goat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Horny Goat »

It's listed somewhere as a venereal experiment - meaning either of the genitals or sexual so do you plan on having sex with one of these spirit ladies? They can become a terrible pain if you can't get rid of them.

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

I have read the operation excerpt in Waites book. It seems you pretty much need a new house to perform this in today's world, most houses don't have a bedchamber with a fireplace anymore. You also need to have a window where the 3 spirits can enter and leave and keep it open the whole time. The part that puzzles me is where it says " For three days refrain from drawing Mercury and you will rise up". I have no clue what that means and of course it is open to interpretation. It would be interesting to see this operation in full from the original G-Verum, as I only have excerpts. My understanding since I last checked was that hard copies of the G-Verum where costly and hard to find. Plus Waite intentionally omitted some stuff from his work so I may or may not have the full story on this one.

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

i was not aware that the females would be spirits, so based on that and other things i will not be performing this experiment.

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

to refrain from drawing mercury is a euphemism for masturbation or sexual intercourse. It say it will improve the experiment if you are three days "clean" so to speak. just throwing out there. and to be honest it said the spirit could answer questions about any art.. this is was i was mostly looking for and i had assumed the women would be human. so i will not be trying this. if anyone does let me know what happens I am curious.

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by C505 »

Thank you for the info on "Drawing Mercury" I am glad I got that answered. Again in today's age it would be hard to perform this without building another building or house. If I ever get a chance to read the original G-Verum, I will reply with the correct info on performing this rite.

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

no problem
ok cool

Orlando di Lasso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Orlando di Lasso »

I haven't tried anything from the Grimoirium Verum, but I agree that Initiation into Hermetics is a great book. It should allow you to do things like what Wim Hof does. He can control his body temperature and immune response with his mind. I wouldn't waste time working on the silly things in the book like the part that says you can light a candle or break a bottle with your concentration of the elements. You're not going to change the laws of physics by following Franz Bardon, but you will be ready for more advanced meditations and control over your own mind and body.

superpact
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superpact »

ill have to check it out. thanks for the advice; I don't want to major in minor things (waste time on things that don't matter)

maldor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by maldor »

I was under the assumption that Ceremonial Magick was absolutely nothing to do with physical Ceremony? I thought you set the "environment" in your mind and worked from there. To actually "build a house" for Ceremonial Magick just seems funny to me!

The trap is to take the instructions literally, in my view.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”