Rose Cross Ritual Experience - advice

mtodd02
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rose Cross Ritual Experience - advice

Post by mtodd02 »

Hi all.

I'm having an interesting experience after performing the Rose Cross Ritual.
I'd like to get a bit of feedback.

After performing the ritual I was meditating on the imagery when I felt a very distinct pulling sensation from within my skull slightly left to the top middle area. I could very much feel something being drawn out or taken out.

Later the same night I took a shower. During which I had a very detailed image of a Lion with large angelic wings flying towards me with the Sun directly behind and slightly above the Lions head.

Short afterwards I began to feel quite tired and slept.

This morning I woke up with a headache in the location where I experienced something being taken out. I don't feel there is anything negative in the after effects of the ritual as such, but I'm hoping somebody may be able to clarify what may be happening.

Thanks

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Rose Cross Ritual Experience - advice

Post by Vovi »

It's always a good idea to do a good grounding exercise or possibly a grounding ritual after doing works like you did. Even a barefoot walk in the grass will help ground the energies. For me the Tai Chi movements such as circling and others work great to ground and circulate the extra energies you may invoke when you do certain rituals. As far as interpreting your vision of Leo or whatever...that's always best done by the person who had the vision because like dreams, visions are very personal to the one having them. I hope this helps a bit.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Rose Cross Ritual Experience - advice

Post by Rin »

Vovi wrote:It's always a good idea to do a good grounding exercise or possibly a grounding ritual after doing works like you did. Even a barefoot walk in the grass will help ground the energies. For me the Tai Chi movements such as circling and others work great to ground and circulate the extra energies you may invoke when you do certain rituals. As far as interpreting your vision of Leo or whatever...that's always best done by the person who had the vision because like dreams, visions are very personal to the one having them. I hope this helps a bit.
What he said. Although my first thought is that during your meditation you made brief contact with a spirit of some kind. The exact nature and purpose of the sensation in the head I can't say, since there are all sorts of sensations which can occur in the body as a result of ritual work and meditation. Note it down in your journal for future reference but otherwise don't worry about it all that much.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”