Glasya-Labolas evocation

ThePartial
Forum Member
Forum Member

Glasya-Labolas evocation

Post by ThePartial »

Hello OF
Im a fairly experienced practicioner of shamanism and vajrayana and have had a pretty lobg experience with
Some entry level chaos/ceremonial magick with great results. Me and a group of friends have a project going on that is related to magick, and were thinking of having one of the goetic entitys as our advisor. The choice fell on Labolas for obvious reasons, but we have heard he is volatile and chabges attiyudes fast, is hard to reach or even that he is dangerous and should not be contacted at all.
Sorry if these sound idiotic, but i have not done any work with goetic entitys or any kind of evocation in the western traditions. Id love to hear your input and advice. Thank you

digigeek19
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Glasya-Labolas evocation

Post by digigeek19 »

I attempted an evocation of Glasya-Labolas once.

Volatile is a good word to describe him with, I'd also go with psychotic, possibly deranged.
In my personal experience he was more or less useless because every time I asked a question he would change his mind on helping me, and never really got around to my requests. Probably due to the whole Infinite knowledge of all arts and sciences taking up all his brain space. (Just joking here, don't yell at me.)

After learning from a previous experience that these entities do not like to be forced to do anything, and figuring that Glasya-Labolas could really mess me up, I decided to politely ask him to leave.
I have had no dealings with him since.
Once again this was just my experience and could possibly just be that I did something wrong somewhere
If from dust I come, And dust I will be; Let me be remembered for my own life is fleeting.

Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) should be avoided.

Bekee
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Glasya-Labolas evocation

Post by Bekee »

I didn't find him exactly psychotic but I also didn't find him reliable. Our initial contact was good and friendly but after I delivered my part of the bargain he just began giving nonsense answers to all my questions and otherwise did not hold up his side.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”