How to make a Magical Object?

TheoRies
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to make a Magical Object?

Post by TheoRies »

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a straightforward way how to make a magical object?

By straightforward I mean simple (a few steps not study a few books) and not have to vibrate names. Even if I wanted to there is nowhere I could.

By magical object I mean an object that functions like a servitors or sigils. I'm aiming for an object because I've never succeeded latter two.

I'm sorry if I'm comimg across as difficult. I need some real magic to help myself but I need help to do that too. I really want to break this infinite regress.

Many thanks,
Lloyd

Raphaël
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to make a Magical Object?

Post by Raphaël »

Personally I only use sigils to create magical objects, but I also use sympathetic magic to create a stronger connection.
You could work with gathering as much 'sympathetic characteristics' in one object, so as to create an object which magically resonates with the object or energy you desire to manipulate...

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

TheoRies wrote:
By magical object I mean an object that functions like a servitors or sigils. I'm aiming for an object because I've never succeeded latter two.
Make the object by hand and instill your will into it.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

A magick object is basically something which exists on more than one dimension (physical + astral + mental + etc.)

In order to exist in the physical dimension, it must be made of the physical elements.

In order to exist in the astral dimension, it must be made of the astral elements.

to exist in the mental dimension, it must be made of the mind... if that makes sense.

:)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

It might be easier if you said what exactly you need this object to be able to do, as there's a few ways to go around making a magickal object, depending on how the practitioner does things, as well as what you are wanting the object to be for.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

TheoRies
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheoRies »

Raphaël wrote:Personally I only use sigils to create magical objects.
Please tell me how you do this.
Desecrated wrote:instill your will into it.
As simple as that sounds my will power is questionable and I don't know how to instill it into something.
corvidus wrote:A magick object is basically something which exists on more than one dimension (physical + astral + mental + etc.)

In order to exist in the physical dimension, it must be made of the physical elements.

In order to exist in the astral dimension, it must be made of the astral elements.

to exist in the mental dimension, it must be made of the mind... if that makes sense.
I wish I were adept at, and knew how to, properly do what you are saying.
Caerdon wrote:It might be easier if you said what exactly you need this object to be able to do, as there's a few ways to go around making a magickal object, depending on how the practitioner does things, as well as what you are wanting the object to be for.
For now I'd just like to make something I get feedback from so I know I'm doing it right.

TheoRies
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheoRies »

Also, thanks everyone.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

If you haven't successfully charged a Sigil, then you probably won't have much more success with making Talismanic Objects, because by certain explanations a Sigil is a Talismanic Object. There are certain mental and metaphysical prerequisites to this sort of work that you must develop before you can really go through the process of "Enchantment" as its called these days. But, provided you've met the prerequisites, the process itself is very simple.

1) Decide upon your Intent and choose a Quality in which to imbue into your object.

2) Choose your Object. It can be anything, though some objects are better for some purposes than other. As for why, study Natural Magick in greater depth.

3) Imbue your Intent into the Object by focusing on the Object having the Psychological or Energetic Qualities you chose.

4) Charge the Object with Energy. Energy is the fuel by which your Intention blossoms, and without the fuel, nothing will happen.

5) Use the Object as Intended.

If you don't know how to do any of that, then you should stop trying to do things out of your league and work on basic development until you're able to do more complex things like this. And I'm not being mean, that's just how it is. You have to develop yourself before you can do big things, just like a gymnast has to stretch for a while before they can do the splits. If you're not properly flexible, you're not going to do the splits right no matter how much you try. And if you aren't magically trained properly, your Spellcraft is going to suck no matter how much you try. So keep that in mind for your future projects. [wink2]

~:Shin:~

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Hmm, well what is your background in magick? there's a few ways of going about making a magickal object and its best to do it in a way that follows your particular paradigm
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Suba
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Suba »

Blessings TheoRies,

I just posted a lengthy article on sigils on my website. Here it is: http://sohmpublishing.com/index.php/sigil

I hope that helps you.

Be Blessed,
Suba
Life is to quick to be in a hurry: Slow down and Enjoy it!

TheoRies
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheoRies »

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner
Shinichi wrote:If you haven't successfully charged a Sigil, then you probably won't have much more success with making Talismanic Objects, because by certain explanations a Sigil is a Talismanic Object. There are certain mental and metaphysical prerequisites to this sort of work that you must develop before you can really go through the process of "Enchantment" as its called these days. But, provided you've met the prerequisites, the process itself is very simple.
I may have had a result from a sigil a few years ago but not since. What basic development are you refering to? I assume you're refering to stuff like the Libre Null, but, how will I know I am ready?
Caerdon wrote:Hmm, well what is your background in magick? there's a few ways of going about making a magickal object and its best to do it in a way that follows your particular paradigm
My background is hard to explain. Some could say I don't have one. Yet, at the same time, I've had truly unbelievable results from my own personal magic, but, results are few and far between. To be honest, part of making a magicial object is to help me establish what works and what doesn't.
Suba wrote:
Blessings TheoRies,

I just posted a lengthy article on sigils on my website. Here it is: http://sohmpublishing.com/index.php/sigil

I hope that helps you.
Thanks a lot for sharing this.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”