Zodiacal Forces

Imnotsure
Forum Member
Forum Member

Zodiacal Forces

Post by Imnotsure »

I've been working within a certain framework for a long while, and recently realized that while I've integrated vast amounts of symbols and forces into my personal consciousness, I never really bothered with the zodiac for whatever reason. I've been having more than a little trouble separating the wheat from the chaff in this area. My view of astrology is dim at best, but I'm unable to find any resource that speaks of the zodiac as forces separate from the implications of star systems. My flash drive with my books is long gone somewhere, and frankly I no longer have the time I used to for approaching another book dump with a scattergun approach. Although I may resort to it if I need to at this point.

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on this one.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Zodiacal Forces

Post by Haelos »

The Zodiac, on the physical level, literally are the stars.
Just as the God Mar and the planet Mars are one in the same entity.

Hope you find the books you need; I don't have any worth offering off the top of my head.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse!

I think I didnt understand the main question. I remember that when I used to work with ceremonial magick, I did it summoning Zodiacal Forces A LOT. I think you have to start to look into the classics. Ye Olde Books!

Again, Im not sure I did understand what Imnotsure is asking.

Saravá!
Idansinají

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

PS: Diodnt see the date.... LOL

Well... Didnt get what Imnotsure WAS asking hehehe

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”