Evoking personal demons?

zbrm
Forum Member
Forum Member

Evoking personal demons?

Post by zbrm »

I read from somewhere once that a mystery tradition teaches initiate to fast, wait in dark secluded room locked, and evoke personal demons, then slay with sword. Such things as like fear and past issue of souls.

Can any tell me of info better? I only did read the small amount, because the place I read was short text. I'm interested in evoking my fear from circle and talking from it.

My thanks from you for wonderful postings!

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Evoking personal demons?

Post by corvidus »

If you are planning on fasting, you should know how to do it appropriately, from symptoms during detoxification to breaking the fast.

The Science and Fine Art of Fasting, by Herbert M. Shelton is by far the best analysis of fasting I've read so far.

Periodic Fasting: Repair your DNA, Grow Younger, and Learn to Appreciate your Food, by Cristian Vlad Zot was appealing enough for me to buy recently, but I haven't read it yet. It certainly isn't as thorough as Shelton's work, which is about 250 pages thicker.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

zbrm
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Evoking personal demons?

Post by zbrm »

corvidus wrote:If you are planning on fasting, you should know how to do it appropriately, from symptoms during detoxification to breaking the fast.

The Science and Fine Art of Fasting, by Herbert M. Shelton is by far the best analysis of fasting I've read so far.

Periodic Fasting: Repair your DNA, Grow Younger, and Learn to Appreciate your Food, by Cristian Vlad Zot was appealing enough for me to buy recently, but I haven't read it yet. It certainly isn't as thorough as Shelton's work, which is about 250 pages thicker.
Thank from you! This is good info.
I do fast, and know of doing so, yet still good books. Thanks from you again!

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”