Ritual formula suggestions

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ritual formula suggestions

Post by Akairyuu »

Hello everyone. I recently got back into ceremonial magic, working through Lyam's Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation at neophyte level (Not strictly, I added on LIRP as I felt I needed it).

Anyway, I started practicing the Middle Pillar Ritual a couple of days ago after almost a month of practicing LBRP and LBRP, and am wondering what ritual formula I could use.

My current formula is LIRP in the morning and the Middle Pillar in the evening followed an LBRP to finish it off (Only times I can have privacy to get on). What others do you recommend?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ritual formula suggestions

Post by CCoburn »

I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking about rituals that involve complimentary Sephiroth.
While I have gotten results from the side pillars, the middle does seem to be more
responsive, and dramatic. Concurrently, descending the Worlds having a similar effect.

It's the same idea as the Middle, combining Force with Form.
It would have a nice synergistic effect I would think.
I'll get around to trying it eventually.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Akairyuu »

I never thought about working with left and right pillars, sounds interesting :)

Anyway as for my daily ritual plan, I've settled on LIRP in the morning and at night LBRP LIRP MP LBRP.

My reasoning is that the first LBRP in the evening helps clear the space and self for the ritual and LIRP right after helps invoke energies for the ritual. The last LBRP both helps bring closure and stability to the MP ritual (at least I felt like this after MP, LBRP) as well as clearing space and bringing balance (because of extra LIRP).

Feel free to make comments and bring insights as you see fit.

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

Sounds good to me.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”