Orgasm Relaxation Ritual: Revised Relaxation Ritual

Scraw Darkblade
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orgasm Relaxation Ritual: Revised Relaxation Ritual

Post by Scraw Darkblade »

Hey guys,

Just want to ask if someone have done this before or anyone who is knowledgeable could see this feasible...
While i am contemplating/being idle I reread rituals that I am doing to refresh and entertain me sometimes ahaha and I come across this:

Relaxation Ritual:
This ritual is as simple to comprehend as it is... Maybe harder to achieve for some but can be done by all of us...

One of the techniques used is as suggest by Donald Kraig (Modern Magick)
1. Lie/Sit or Stand in a way that you seems comfy enough to concentrate.
2. Imagine a golden beautiful ball (I want it black though) extravagantly beautiful and should make you look like this while looking at it: [shock2] (haha just kidding)
3. Then let it go to your body controlled by your will and will your body to relax as it is serves the balls purpose, to relax you.
4. Make sure all your body as relax as you feel as possible even your face!

And their the RR of Donald Kraig

I have altered it and tried to use orgasm as a relaxing technique... And here it goes:

1. Lie/Sit or Stand in a way that you seems comfy enough to concentrate.
2. Do any tricks? (LOL) to orgasm
3. And before the orgasm takes place. I guess, 3 secs. idk just feel it.. Try to stiffen all your muscles and release the best orgasm as if you have been released from all the burdens you have here on earth haha of you want to scream in joy GO ! :))
4. then after orgasm, you will feel a blank state of mind (some in secs) but for me could maintain the blankness for about a minute or less maybe 30 secs.
5. If you feel the effect (blank state of mind) is subsiding, breathe to relax you more and

Yay! you have tried the RR revised LOL

Any thoughts? negative or positive?

AWARENESS TO BOTH READERS AND SITE MANAGERS:
This topic is i guess not advised to those who are not open to this kind of topic.
Please delete this topic if I have commit an offense - site managers - but please send me a message if this revision could be good or not?

Thanks

** I have no ill-will or whatsoever in this post. This post is merely an educational/information to those who accept this kind of practice.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Orgasm Relaxation Ritual: Revised Relaxation Ritual

Post by CCoburn »

Also,

I have heard about Rabbis Invoking the Archangel Ratziel during climax.
The reasoning behind this(I believe) is that Ratziel is the Archangel of Chockmah
Chockmah is the second phase of Cosmic anabolism, it is Complimented
by Binah. These two are like the Supernal male and female Archetypes.
Chockmah is tantamount to a Cosmic ejaculation, Binah receives it
Giving Form.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”