A few last tips before performing my first Goetic evocation

jamiec999
Forum Member
Forum Member

A few last tips before performing my first Goetic evocation

Post by jamiec999 »

Hey people.

I have a sickness. For a while it prevents me from going to work and provide for myself and turns life into hell. Doctors and antibiotics didn't do much (if any) of an impact so far. I am not quitting them of course but as a person who always considered occultism as just a hobby so far, I want to try to ask Buer who is known to be a good healer, for help.

I want to practice a peaceful method. I won't try Solomon's methods. I will go with S. Connolly's "Daemonolatry Goetia" which is Demon friendly.

I want to ask for some tips from people who is experienced in any kind of summonings.

How will I contact the Demon once I summon it? I take it that physical manifestation is very unlikely. Am I supposed to listen to my thoughts? Scry through some object?

Can I print out the hexagram, pentagram, triangle and sigil? Or are they supposed to be hand-drawn?

Can I ask for a specific sign (like a white tulip in my garden) to determine if demon accepts my offer for his favor and that we have a deal?

Any help is worthy for me! Thank you

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A few last tips before performing my first Goetic evocat

Post by CCoburn »

Just thought i'd throw this out there,

Raphael is the Physician Archangel, perhaps a Ritual(Invocation)
of Tipharet might also be viable, or something else for you to consider.

Unlike Evocations, which are external. The energy would be manifested within
you where it needs to be.

Can't vouch for this though, haven't tried it.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

If you're asking those specific questions then you're not ready to do what you plan on doing, and should take more time to research the evocation of spirits through the Demonolatry system. The more research you do into a subject or topic the more likely you are to achieve results in it. The Demonolatry system of evocation is much friendlier, and approaches the Goetic spirits much more as gods and less as something that needs to be dominated, but still requires a degree of research and understanding of evocation and the history of the spirits you'll be working with.

The props you use also need to be researched to ensure that they are correct. It doesn't really matter if you print out copies or draw them by hand, just as long as you make sure they are accurate. Don't be discouraged if you don't obtain a result on your first try, these things really do take time, and you may have to attempt the ritual several times to achieve a noticeable result, especially if you haven't worked with the forces you plan on evoking before.

(Count) = 0
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

jamiec999
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by jamiec999 »

Count Zero wrote:If you're asking those specific questions then you're not ready to do what you plan on doing, and should take more time to research the evocation of spirits through the Demonolatry system. The more research you do into a subject or topic the more likely you are to achieve results in it. The Demonolatry system of evocation is much friendlier, and approaches the Goetic spirits much more as gods and less as something that needs to be dominated, but still requires a degree of research and understanding of evocation and the history of the spirits you'll be working with.

The props you use also need to be researched to ensure that they are correct. It doesn't really matter if you print out copies or draw them by hand, just as long as you make sure they are accurate. Don't be discouraged if you don't obtain a result on your first try, these things really do take time, and you may have to attempt the ritual several times to achieve a noticeable result, especially if you haven't worked with the forces you plan on evoking before.

(Count) = 0
There isn't any unanimous method as far as I have been able to find. If you have knowledge about demonolatry, I would appreciate any kinds of extra help.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

First and foremost, learning proper evocation from Bardon's Practice of Magical Evocation is what you should focus on, if you're truly deadset on this goal.

However, have you tried any alternative or herbal medicines for treating your illness yet?
I don't know what's afflicting you, but herbalism/herbology is as much magick as evocation is. It's all an exact science that blends aspects of artistic creativity.

Take a look into some of the natural cures being pushed out there these days. Get a healthy diet, and fight your disease with your own inner light.

From experience, positive thinking, healthy living, and select herbal medicines can cure absolutely anything. Attack on all three planes.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

jamiec999 wrote: If you have knowledge about demonolatry, I would appreciate any kinds of extra help.
This is a good site for information on the topic. As you say, like most things to do with the occult it's all entirely subjective. Much of it stems from what you make of it and how you apply it into your own practices.

http://infernaldialogues.blogspot.co.nz ... latry.html

I hope that assists you.
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”