Sharing my Goetic evocations

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sharing my Goetic evocations

Post by SolipsisLunaris »

I have a few photos I wanted to share from my workings with Goetia, I actually started with this system before working anything else and essentially it started my love with the occult and brought to where I am now. These were my very first evocations. In comments I'll add a couple more photos, the first is Haures and he appeared looking like nothing other than what can be described as a devil. He had horns and slanted oval eyes and was quite thin and had a full mouth of teeth, but was very friendly and taught me simpler ways to invoke and gave me his true sigil unredacted. The second photo is Andras and he only manifested to me as a huge eye, very detailed and beautiful to behold. I learned better ways of divining in fire from him and he taught me how to make a rune set tailored to his currents for special workings, he was also unhappy with people that wronged me and without mentioning any of it he engaged me on doing cursework which I kindly declined. Focular is the 3rd photo and he appeared with a silver or grey tint and resembled what I describe to be a goblin and he was so chatty I honestly didn't catch the majority of our talk and he visited in astral that night in my dreams. I personally worked with all 72 beings and find some incredibly similar while others leagues apart. Curious about others who photograph their sessions and what they think of such. From my view and workings they don't seem to care.
Attachments
Focular
Focular
Andras
Andras
Haures
Haures

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sharing my Goetic evocations

Three additional photos, Marbas hiding behind candle, he was skittish at first(long story relating to a past life encounter), have since developed an incredibly close relationship even performed a ritual allowing him to become my son who I just had this year and my wife was sterile, fertility spell to Takawet on Marbas behalf, again long story. I discovered among many things he prefers Barba the name and is oddly obsessed with pink and sour gummy candies. I can also attest to his abilities over disease as I've sent him after someone and been healed myself. Vine is in the photo looking like a literal angel of death, a barren skull with a shadowy black cloak, skeleton frame with bone horns and huge wings very bony. I entered a 90 day evocation pact with him to master NLP and Neurogenic Reprocessing. Murmur is in the other photo and looked like a wild beast with his brain bursting out of his skull from the sheer size and huge eyes that popped out.
Attachments
Marbas
Marbas
Vine
Vine
Murmur
Murmur

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Another interesting post, thanks again for sharing. Nice photographs. You're technique looks quite simple.

The second and fifth photos are the clearest for me to see. I also think it's interesting how many entities show up as eyes. I don't evoke regularly, but this is the most common form I've seen.
SolipsisLunaris wrote:Three additional photos, Marbas hiding behind candle, he was skittish at first(long story relating to a past life encounter), have since developed an incredibly close relationship even performed a ritual allowing him to become my son who I just had this year and my wife was sterile, fertility spell to Takawet on Marbas behalf, again long story.
Just for my own clarification, Barba has manifested as your son? Or he lent you and your wife some of his energy in order to reproduce?
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks again for the interest and sharing your thoughts. The technique is simple in comparison to many other paths though I do use a summoning circle and evocation triangle, usually use triangle of fire with candles. A lot of other stuff, but it's a basic outline. At least for Goetia I've found they are really easy to call forward, never had to do everything as said in the book. I tend to evoke at least a couple times a week and I see eyes mostly in astral, when I actually evoke them they usually take pretty solid shapes and forms, but Andras was the only one to take shape as a big eye. Neat that you have seen such things aswell. Barbas chose to incarnate human and far as I know and see it worked, my wife was sterile been to doctors and tried everything. I asked Barbas if he would be willing to give me a child he said if he could be my son in flesh this life that he would tell me how to arrange it. I was given an outline of a working for the Egyptian Goddess Takawet and not even 2 days later she(my wife) conceived.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

SolipsisLunaris wrote:I tend to evoke at least a couple times a week and I see eyes mostly in astral, when I actually evoke them they usually take pretty solid shapes and forms, but Andras was the only one to take shape as a big eye. Neat that you have seen such things aswell.
Yes, quite neat. Though I never considered their appearance as eyes to be related to the astral nature, this makes things a bit clearer for me.
Barbas chose to incarnate human [. . .]
Very interesting to hear this, as well as the rest of the story about your wife.

Dunya
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dunya »

SolipsisLunaris wrote:Thanks again for the interest and sharing your thoughts. The technique is simple in comparison to many other paths though I do use a summoning circle and evocation triangle, usually use triangle of fire with candles. A lot of other stuff, but it's a basic outline. At least for Goetia I've found they are really easy to call forward, never had to do everything as said in the book. I tend to evoke at least a couple times a week and I see eyes mostly in astral, when I actually evoke them they usually take pretty solid shapes and forms, but Andras was the only one to take shape as a big eye. Neat that you have seen such things aswell. Barbas chose to incarnate human and far as I know and see it worked, my wife was sterile been to doctors and tried everything. I asked Barbas if he would be willing to give me a child he said if he could be my son in flesh this life that he would tell me how to arrange it. I was given an outline of a working for the Egyptian Goddess Takawet and not even 2 days later she(my wife) conceived.
I am new to this, could you share a link for your invocation please.:)?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Dunya wrote:
I am new to this, could you share a link for your invocation please.:)?
You should choose your words more carefully. Invocation and Evocation are not the same thing.
It would be wise for you to begin by learning the difference.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

SolipsisLunaris
Forum Member
Forum Member

There would be no link to share because I used divination to answer a personal problem working with my own spirit guides who directed me to another spirit who inlaid a ritual to me which I carried out. At what point did I reference online material Dunya? If you devote yourself to practice and build your skills you can find rituals for anything and yes it was evoking not invoking which are two different things entirely so you should of been asking how to evoke Takawet and why Takawet for fertility, I'll give you the short answer, Takawet a goddess of fertility, evoking Takawet step 1 fire up your chi, step 2 consecrate your space, step 3 evoke to physical and ask what you need to know.

Stormcatt
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stormcatt »

Beautiful pictures thank you for sharing. I am working through the 72 right now and building a personal relationship with Valefor.
Curious question, If Marbas is incarnating for a season does that make him un reachable through evocation while he is human?

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Stormcatt wrote: Curious question, If Marbas is incarnating for a season does that make him un reachable through evocation while he is human?

I don't know how soon SolipsisLunaris will return to answer more directly, but I assume you are correct.

However, I imagine there would be one of his high ranking subordinates acting in his name.

Retinoid
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Retinoid »

WOW all pics are great but the one with Vine with the skull made me stop scrolling! You should post your method of evocation (if it something that you care to do).

I have only contacted Paimon (not through ritual just clairvoyance). It was a very electric feel (like purple electricity that is energizing) to him and kind of a feeling that he did not feel like being contacted lol...so I stopped there with the Goetia.

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

Very nice indeed. I am considering scrying the pictures.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”