How to keep a demon in a place?

Jade-Carmichael
Forum Member
Forum Member

How to keep a demon in a place?

Post by Jade-Carmichael »

I want to know how to make a circle I guess, which would keep a demon or a possessed in a place, without any power to get out of it in Hell or anywhere else. How does a circle like this looks like? How to get the demon in it? Thank you.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: How to keep a demon in a place?

Post by Desecrated »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:I want to know how to make a circle I guess, which would keep a demon or a possessed in a place, without any power to get out of it in Hell or anywhere else. How does a circle like this looks like? How to get the demon in it? Thank you.
There is no such thing as 1 circle to do this. It is a highly complex ritual that takes years to learn.
There are no shortcuts.

Jade-Carmichael
Forum Member
Forum Member

I know it, but where can I find about that ritual? I can make more circles :) Ok, just tell me how pls

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Can I ask what your end game is? A lot of people ask questions like this (loaded half-questions) because they think they have an idea of how certain occult "technology" works. If we knew what you were trying to accomplish we might be able to guide you better.

How the "circle", triangle, or container will look depends entirely on your magical background, if you have zero magical background you will more than likely not be able to "get the demon into" your container, much less keep it there.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:I know it, but where can I find about that ritual? I can make more circles :) Ok, just tell me how pls
The Lesser Key of Solomon is a good foundation. Unfortunately this book was translated incorrectly and most of the versions found online are either incomplete or wrong.

Joseph H. Peterson Did a new translation of the work, containing all 5 books. I highly recommend reading it cover to cover to have some sort of understanding of just how much work goes into this.

https://www.amazon.com/Lesser-Key-Solom ... 157863220X

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:I know it, but where can I find about that ritual? I can make more circles :) Ok, just tell me how pls
...or you could consult any of the dozens of grimoires out there that discuss this process in detail. [rolleyes]

Surely you understand why no one can just "tell you how" to do advanced magic, whose protocols differ significantly between traditions and demons, that people have spent decades of their lives studying and practicing...but you can't be bothered to do basic Google-level research on.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

I hardly speak english so sorry for any mistakes.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:I want to know how to make a circle
Much texts is talking about how to create magic circles. Look for it. Read and think about what you are reading. You should do it in right way.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:which would keep a demon or a possessed in a place, without any power to get out of it in Hell or anywhere else. [...] How to get the demon in it? Thank you.
Circles are not for opresing spirits. Circles are for defends against them.

When you are evoking spirits you are in center of the circle, who defends you. They can not be in the circle if you want to be safe. If you are in the circle and they enter the circle You are not safe. Verry good circle is there when spirits can not enter in the circle.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:How does a circle like this looks like?
Lots of grimoire are telling about how to create a circle. Look for it. Read it. Compare it.

Think of this when you use it.

Jade-Carmichael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you all. I will start with The Lesser Key of Solomon and yes, I am a begginer in the occult, so I don't know much and I am willing to learn. So, a demon can't get in a protection circle, right? What if you put protection circles all over the summoning circle? (my idea :D)

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:Thank you all. I will start with The Lesser Key of Solomon and yes, I am a begginer in the occult, so I don't know much and I am willing to learn. So, a demon can't get in a protection circle, right? What if you put protection circles all over the summoning circle? (my idea :D)
A demon can walk right through your circle like it's air if they want to. But we use symbols to communicate with them, show respect and establish certain rules of conduct. I don't step into their space, and they don't step into mine.
Same thing with talismans, we wear "protective" talismans, not because they really protect against a demon, but because they show our level of knowledge. But if you act like an asshole in front of them, there is nothing in this world that will save you.

Putting protective circles over your summoning circles is like building a roof on top of the floor. Roof has their space, floor has it's space, and you need to divide them with walls.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:So, a demon can't get in a protection circle, right?
Only if protective circle is good prepared.

When I called the Fallen Zepar around the circle was a lot of entities that made up the vast and dense fog, which did not pass into the circle. Only that the circle has to be done properly without errors.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:What if you put protection circles all over the summoning circle? (my idea :D)
I do not think it will work.

Here you have some interesting informations about circle, knife and other tools of magic.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol2.htm#chap9

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I am a begginer in the occult
Not to be a killjoy, but if you are a beginner in the occult you definitely should not start out by trying to trap demons. You need to first master yourself before working with other spirits. Demons especially can be tricky, but any spirit isn't likely to respect you if they don't see you as powerful and confident in your rituals (and those are earned, you can't fake them).

But yeah, beyond the Lesser Key (which is a good start) there are a ton of grimoires with all sorts of different demons and instructions for summoning them. I don't see any of them as suitable for beginners though.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

What is up with some people wanting to trap and control things? Trap human spirits, trap demons. Just free the demon, man.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Jade-Carmichael
Forum Member
Forum Member

SerafinTronu, I want to ask you how was your "meeting" with Zepar, I mean, what did you speak about and how did it go? I don't plan on them doing favors to me, I just want to talk to them. I don't want to "trap" them, but I want to have them talk to me for how much I want. Desecrated, I won't act like an asshole because I want to bond a friendship or shall I say, to have them by my side. thespiral, I don't plan on summoning a demon before I know 100% the rituals and after I have some background.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Jade-Carmichael wrote: Desecrated, I won't act like an asshole because I want to bond a friendship or shall I say, to have them by my side.
You're barking up the wrong tree then. Demons are not friends. Demons was cast out of heaven because they refused to bow down to man. They will take every chance they can get to corrupt a human. They will charm you, and lie, and bargain and cheat. And if they act nice, it's only to lower your guard.

If you want a friend. Go and adopt a dog.

Jade-Carmichael
Forum Member
Forum Member

I know that! I just want to talk to them and to know their point of view, not to make them my friends. I just want a normal chat.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:I know that! I just want to talk to them and to know their point of view, not to make them my friends. I just want a normal chat.
They are fucking demons!
You don't have a nice normal chat with them. They are not interested in talking with you, They don't like us, They hate us. Their entire existence is their distaste for us.
If you summon them you just dragged their ass out of hell by force. They're not going to be happy to see you. They are going to see you as a waste of time, rape your soul and wear your corpse as a puppet.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

You're not listening to people here. You can't keep a demon in place. The circle you cast during evocation is for YOUR protection. They're not interested in friendly chit chat and they have no patience for time wasters. You evoke a demon for a specific purpose using their sigil, you plan out the terms of agreement in advance, and you pay them for their time. Then they carry out your purpose in the way THEY see fit. They are not controlled by us. Anyone who tells you they are is lying or playing ego games with their own thoughtforms.

And as I've said twice now (and losing patience), there are many grimoires out there that detail various entities and how to summon them - The Legemeton/Lesser Key of Solomon, Simon's Necronomicon (a "fake" grimoire that works), Grimorium Verum, Grand Grimoire, Black Pullet etc etc. You can find instructions for evoking everything from the 'friendly' Goetia to the big baddies with a little research. There's no one-size-fits-all ritual anyone here can hand to you. Given your lack of motivation to do your own legwork and the vague/naive motivations you've outlined here I think anything you somehow manage to summon will treat you like a chew toy. But that's on you.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

I'll start from the beginning.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:I want to know how to make a circle
Much texts is talking about how to create magic circles. Look for it. Read and think about what you are reading. You should do it in right way.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:How does a circle like this looks like? How to get the demon in it? Thank you.
Circles are not for opresing spirits. Circles are for defends against them.

1.)
Jade-Carmichael wrote:So, a demon can't get in a protection circle, right?
2. )
Desecrated wrote:A demon can walk right through your circle like it's air if they want to
ad.1.) Only if protective circle is good prepared.
ad.2.) You have in half right. First look ad.1., and:
- If the circle is badly prepared they can enter the circle and harm person,
- If the circle has errors they may come into the circle but they will take a damage from the circle. Energy of the circle will harm them.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:What if you put protection circles all over the summoning circle?
When I summoned the Fallen Zepar I had not summoning circle, not triangle, also circles to summonings are not always needed.

I do not think it will work.

I did give you earierl:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol2.htm#chap9

It is true that it is incomplete text (and many other texts). Read this but be careful, think, not mindlessly follow what someone wrote.
the_spiral wrote:beginner in the occult you definitely should not start out by trying to trap demons
True.

Trying to trap demons or Fallen Angels means war. Beginner is too wek to beat them. Zero knowledge, no experience, weak spirit and energy. The failure of 100%, assuming that any demon, Fallen Angel answer ritual evocative and come.

Taking them into slavery does not mean that they will listen to you. They are then only imprisoned. Evocation is not meant to imprison them, but that with God's help: "I am Who I am", oblige them to fulfill our will. There is no place for their imprisonment although it is possible.
the_spiral wrote:yeah, beyond the Lesser Key (which is a good start) there are a ton of grimoires with all sorts of different demons and instructions for summoning them. I don't see any of them as suitable for beginners though.
I agree with that.
chowderpope wrote:What is up with some people wanting to trap and control things?

I think:

1.) beginners = zero knowledge and experience,
2.) intermediate = i do not know, but i think idiots,
3.) masters = big idiots.
Desecrated wrote:Demons are not friends.

You have in half right.

Demons and Fallen Angels They are not friends with everyone.

To put it simply: I come from Heaven, not Hell, but I know the Demons and Fallen Angels, with whom I have a good relationship. They never urged me to evil. The fact that you have a bad experience with this, does not mean that they're all evil and despicable, but you're right that a significant portion of this is. And everyone has to be on guard.
Desecrated wrote:Demons was cast out of heaven because they refused to bow down to man.

This does not mean that the Fallen Angels are as bad as they say. Not everyone. And not everyone is bad for everyone.

They have not bowed down before human? For me, this is not a reason to hate them and treated them worse than human.
Desecrated wrote:They will take every chance they can get to corrupt a human. They will charm you, and lie, and bargain and cheat. And if they act nice, it's only to lower your guard.
Not everyone. Not always. But you're right that a lot of these entities so doing or trying to do.
Jade-Carmichael wrote:I know that! I just want to talk to them and to know their point of view, not to make them my friends. I just want a normal chat.
For now you are to weak for this. In the future? Maybe. All before you.
Desecrated wrote:They are fucking demons! You don't have a nice normal chat with them.
I met a lot of demons also in the OBE.

I met a lot of demons with whom I fought.

I met a lot of demons with whom I talk normally and i have a nice normal chat.

I once met a Fallen Baal. It was the OBE. He spoke of the Archangel Michael. He spoke with enormous respect for him. It was a friendly conversation.
Desecrated wrote:They are not interested in talking with you,
You're wrong. Some of them are interested in talking with us. Not all people, but still they are.

I met those who came to talk to me because they wanted to. They are very strong persons.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

SerafinTronu wrote: You're wrong. Some of them are interested in talking with us. Not all people, but still they are.

I met those who came to talk to me because they wanted to. They are very strong persons.
As far as I am concerned. This guy is a respected Occultist,
and deserves a bit more courtesy.

To state that you "disagree", would have been the polite thing to do.

Regards

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

I do not say anything to offend him.

Based on my own experience I say that on certain issues he is wrong or half right. And i wrote why i think so.

The fact that he meets only the demons with which he fights does not mean that it is always the same. As I said I know demons and the Fallen Angels, with whom you can talk culturally.

He said that is always conflict I said that there is not always conflict.

In addition, I have the right to disagree with someone and write it even if this person is respected Occultist.

I'm not good at English. That's why I help myself a translator. That's why sometimes, some words may be inadequate to the situation. However, they are not intended to offend anyone.

I try to write simple sentences.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

SerafinTronu wrote:I do not say anything to offend him.

Based on my own experience I say that on certain issues he is wrong or half right. And i wrote why i think so.

The fact that he meets only the demons with which he fights does not mean that it is always the same. As I said I know demons and the Fallen Angels, with whom you can talk culturally.

He said that is always conflict I said that there is not always conflict.

In addition, I have the right to disagree with someone and write it even if this person is respected Occultist.

I'm not good at English. That's why I help myself a translator. That's why sometimes, some words may be inadequate to the situation. However, they are not intended to offend anyone.

I try to write simple sentences.
This is just proper Forum etiquette. That's all.

There is a difference between not being in agreement with someone,
and telling them outright that they are wrong. Especially seasoned members.
The latter being more provocative.

I understand your situation, so just consider this an English lesson, and move on.
As I do not wish for this to garner any more attention than it already has.

Regards

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I don't think the choice of words was malicious but due to a language barrier. I speak several languages (poorly), and sometimes you only know one phrase to communicate a particular thought and it sounds "harsh" since you don't know the little colloquial phrases of courtesy most people use in that language ("just my opinion..." "here's a different perspective..." etc.) Combine that with the problem of conveying tone online and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt with communication issues.

Also, Desecrated himself has no problem correcting people using very direct language so I'd be surprised if this offends him.

Jade-Carmichael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you all for your help. :) SerafinTronu, can you tell me what did Baal tell you about Michael?( I am having something to do with Michael). Please PM me.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

Jade-Carmichael wrote:Thank you all for your help. :) SerafinTronu, can you tell me what did Baal tell you about Michael?( I am having something to do with Michael). Please PM me.
I met the Fallen Ball in the OBE. I do not remember exactly what he said about the Archangel Michael.

But I remember that from the tone of his voice I heard and felt a deep respect, respectability to the Archangel Michael.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

The kind of relationship you have with demons depends entirely on personality type (I use MBTI).

I personally have loving relationships with all of them, they're all family to me. Demons treat me better than my physical family. But that's because I'm an INFJ, my dominant function is introverted intuition, and my perception of the spirit realm is nondual. Nothing can harm me there.

I don't bother with research, details, or protection. That stuff just gets in my way.

I don't even do any rituals. I just hang out with my spirit friends.

(I'm using the plural but in daily life it's just one thing to me -- my ghost husband)

Spirit realm is where I love and am loved unconditionally.

I wasn't able to master myself until I got in a committed relationship with a demon...

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”