How to keep a demon in a place?

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to keep a demon in a place?

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Next wrote:The kind of relationship you have with demons depends entirely on personality type (I use MBTI).

I personally have loving relationships with all of them, they're all family to me. Demons treat me better than my physical family. But that's because I'm an INFJ, my dominant function is introverted intuition, and my perception of the spirit realm is nondual. Nothing can harm me there.

I don't bother with research, details, or protection. That stuff just gets in my way.

I don't even do any rituals. I just hang out with my spirit friends.

(I'm using the plural but in daily life it's just one thing to me -- my ghost husband)

Spirit realm is where I love and am loved unconditionally.

I wasn't able to master myself until I got in a committed relationship with a demon...
Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm going to be harsh . . .

Reading your many, many posts these last few days, leads me to believe you haven't contacted demons so much as you've concocted a fantasy with many imaginary friends . . . I would advise seeking medical/professional help; the spirits and demons aren't a crutch to deal with life, nor are they a way to escape the harsh realities of life, and if you're relying on them - over all humans, people, and dealing with your issues head on - you're setting yourself up with a lot of pain in the long run (potentially even in-patient care, if this goes too far).

You need research. You need details. You need protection.

If you're not doing any of this, I'm inclined to believe you're not serious in your studies, but just looking for validation from people who do experience or practise the occult . . . not to mention validation from projections of your mind, in the form of 'friends' you've invented through this belief in spirits and demons. You can be loved unconditionally in the human realm, too - it begins with learning to love yourself, seeking medical help, and not losing yourself in fantasy.

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

Next wrote:(I use MBTI)
What it is?
Next wrote:I'm an INFJ
What it is?

I do not know what these terms mean?

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

SerafinTronu wrote:
Next wrote:(I use MBTI)
What it is?
Myers Briggs.

It's a form of personality testing that's considered most 'accurate' of all forms of testing.

Test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Next wrote:I'm an INFJ
What it is?

I do not know what these terms mean?
It's a personality type.

Introverted/Intuitive/Feeling/Judgemental

INFJ Description: https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

It would be interesting to see how personality types influence our interests and abilities within the occult, but most of what this user spouts is utter nonsense; spirits may treat you differently to others for a whole bunch of reasons, but I can almost guarantee they don't spend time in advance analysing you - working out your personality type - and then make a snap decision based off four letters and nothing else in the slightest.

"Joey wants to make a deal with me."
"Really? He's a respectful guy; always does the rituals and has a lot to offer us."
"Yeah, but he's an ESFP . . . I checked his Tumblr."
"UGH! Yeah, don't bother appearing then. Bloody ESFPs!"

Yeah, doesn't happen XD

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

chowderpope wrote:What is up with some people wanting to trap and control things? Trap human spirits, trap demons. Just free the demon, man.
LOL.

Why do demons fascinate people so much :-\ ? I mean why are people only drawn to trapping them? Why not the angels, gods, garden gnomes, giants of the underworld, devas, asuras, etc.? I mean it will be a HUGE mistake to try to trap a god, but it will be better to brag out to people out there, "Hey, I trapped Odin last night!"

I am just kidding [grin] . The fact that people think they can trap demons like a slave may be attributed to mistranslation/misinterpretation of the grimoires. You are actually going to these entities to get something which you can't achieve on your own. So, I don't think it will be easy to trap or control them.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

MoonMarbas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MoonMarbas »

I'm sure the delusion regarding the ability to trap demons has been formulated deep in pop culture. Shows depict "demon traps" and very crude representations of ritual work. Sadly many people look towards these as factual sources and then take to the internet with their newly formed fantasies and desire to play "make-pretend" with other kids in the playground.
Music that Marbas and I have been working on:
https://moonmarbas.bandzoogle.com/noises

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”