Possible backfire?

Ricardo B
Forum Member
Forum Member

Possible backfire?

Post by Ricardo B »

Hey guys

I want to know what do you think about my situation:

I need a good amount o money ASAP, so last week I executed a lunar ritual for getting at least some of it.
Before that I took the tarot for some divination, and the probable result showed The High Priestess. Guessed it was a pretty good card, so I proceeded.
It was a full moon, and it was in Cancer.
I executed the LBRP, SIRH (invoking the moon), the Middle Pillar, Circulation of Body Light, an evocation apropriated for this, my request, some meditation with The High Priestess tarot card, again LBRP, and finally the license to depart. In between the days after this and before the deadline I didn't executed the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram, proceeding with only LRBP and the Middle Pillar.

In my request I asked for the money to come not for me selling any of my stuff, loaning from anybody and all of that.

The deadline for the magick to happen was yesterday, and I didn't got the money after all.
I know it was a risk, because the time for it to happen was very short, and identified some errors towards my attitude concercning money, etc. So it's ok, I tried.

BUT

I still need this money and put most of my stuff to sell on Facebook and others websites, but none of them was sold until now. I'm pretty desperate myself, thinking it could be a backfire from the ritual.

What do you think?

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Possible backfire?

Post by Next »

If you're supposed to have money, it'll come whenever it's supposed to, and you don't need to do any of this stuff for that to happen.

If the lack of money causes you to lose something, that means you're moving on to something new.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Possible backfire?

Post by cactusjack543 »

no bull point taken varies life qualities here and there.. friend once got a banana from his pocket asked if i was hungry kk guess it never mattered ha ha just cos kk(??)....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”