Golden Dawn Training Year 1 Program

C505
Forum Member
Forum Member

Golden Dawn Training Year 1 Program

Post by C505 »

I do not practice GD methods at all unless we go back to my younger school days. But here is my understanding of the basic year on program to be able to work the GD methods if everything goes right everything should take 1 month and should be done once or twice either morning and evening as specified.

Month 1: Relaxation ritual and astral sense exercises for sight, hearing, feeling, and all 3 at once- 1 per week, and twice per day

Month 2: Relaxation Ritual and LBRP in the morning and evening

Month 3: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP in the morning- Relaxation Ritual, LBRP in the evening

Month 4: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, and Middle Pillar (MD) in the morning- Relaxation Ritual, LBRP in the evening

Month 5: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, MD and circulation of light (CL)in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, LBRP in the evening

Month 6: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, Banishing ritual of the hexagram (BRH), MD and CL in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, LBRP, and BRH in the evening

Month 7: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, Invoking ritual of the hexagram (IRH), MD, and CL in the morning- Relaxation Ritual, LBRP and BRH in the evening

Month 8: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, IRH, MD, and CL with Air elemental energy exercises in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, LBRP, BRH, and elemental Air energy exercises in the evening

Month 9: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, IRH, MD, and CL with fire elemental energy exercises in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, LBRP, BRH, and fire elemental exercises in the evening

Month 10: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, IRH, MD, and CL with water elemental energy exercises in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, LBRP, BRH, and water elemental exercises in the evening

Month 11: Relaxation Ritual, LIRP, IRH, MD, and CL with earth elemental energy exercises in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, LBRP, BRH, and earth elemental exercises in the evening

Month 12: Relaxation Ritual, GIRP, IRH, MD, and CL in the morning - Relaxation Ritual, GBRP, BRH, in the evening

There is a full course of training for 1 year in the GD system

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”