Kamea Sigil Generator

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Kamea Sigil Generator

Post by Cam Revillot »

I have added a kamea sigil generator to my site recently. I was wondering what other features you might like it to have?

Kamea Sigil Generator

Creating sigils in this way is somewhat new to me so not sure if I am doing anything "wrong" either.
Creator of Trinary Sigil Generator
Free sigil generator, tarot, rituals, runes, etc.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Kamea Sigil Generator

Post by violetstar »

All this does is to generate variations.Punch in Love,Sex or Cold and you get the same sigil. Completely useless.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I like this.

I entered similar, but more valid variations of statements of desire/ intent, using the three words you gave as a baseline, Violetstar and I did not get the same thing each time, as you say you did.

I would not be casting sigils based on one word, though you may do so if you so wish.
It's extremely vague and it won't work, or it will have consequences that are strange given there are no qualifiers other than one word, which does not specify any dynamic or target at all.

Also, the page is not showing any commercials, so it can stay. The link to commision sigils is there, granted, but it is not prominent and the page is useable without any need to click or pay for anything.

Based around 'sex':
sigil gen1.png
sigil gen1.png (5.24 KiB) Viewed 8771 times

Based around 'love':
sig gen2.png
sig gen2.png (5.05 KiB) Viewed 8771 times

Based around 'cold':
sig gen3.png
sig gen3.png (5.67 KiB) Viewed 8771 times
We judge these issues on a case by case basis and Cam is not someone I suspect to be a scammer or spammer in any way.

@ Cam: This is fun, thanks.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

violetstar wrote:All this does is to generate variations.Punch in Love,Sex or Cold and you get the same sigil. Completely useless.
I would be happy to show you how to use it violetstar, thanks for asking!

My tool uses the same method as Frater in Practical Sigil Magic and Crowley in Liber777. I will be adding Hebrew support soon too. There is also an option to use a simple 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 square (austin osmond spare) instead of a planetary kamea.

I think the problem you were running into was that you were using the option to remove vowels and duplicate letters.

How it works:

Love, Sex, Cold with no duplicate letters or vowels
(LV, SX, CLD)
(Yes, using 2/3 letters alone produces a straight line, which looks similar to every other straight line):
LV
SX
CLD

Love, Sex, Cold using the entire word:
LOVE
SEX
COLD

Thank you for the valuable feedback, perhaps I should have these options OFF instead of ON by default for users who do not understand how sigils work!

I had assumed that having it ON by default would highlight that these options existed, but it looks like it has caused you to be very very sadface instead. [sadface] I hope the rest of your day goes better for you!

Also when you use a larger kamea there will be less similarity due to reduction (ex: 800=80=8)

You might want to do some research on writing an effective statement of intent also!

Thank you for your interest, I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have.

If you completely ignore planetary kameas in this way, and reverse the order that duplicates are removed, you would end up with the same thing you get at sigilscribe.me. That was the inspiration for my tool, I just wanted more options than it offered (and I had no idea why he removes duplicate letters in reverse order).

Also I just updated today to add the Sun Kamea if you are interested. It is a 6x6 square. Only 3 more kameas to go!

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It's really cool. If I make a sigil I will likely use it because my sigils typically look like a hot mess. Thanks.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

chowderpope wrote:It's really cool. If I make a sigil I will likely use it because my sigils typically look like a hot mess. Thanks.
Nahemah wrote:I like this.
@ Cam: This is fun, thanks.

Thanks guys, seriously let me know if there's anything else you'd like it to do!

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Added another planetary kamea (Venus) to the sigil generator
http://www.chaostarot.com/magic-square-venus-kamea/

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Added another planetary kamea (Mercury) to the sigil generator
http://www.chaostarot.com/magic-square-mercury-kamea/

Sinthe
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sinthe »

Have you tried the rose cross method? I suggest a book by the name of "Summoning Spirits "by author Konstantinos. Great instructions on sigil creation using the correct English or Hebrew method.
Solve et Coagula

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Sinthe wrote:Have you tried the rose cross method? I suggest a book by the name of "Summoning Spirits "by author Konstantinos. Great instructions on sigil creation using the correct English or Hebrew method.
Thank you so much man. I've been trying to get anyone to help me understand more, and I can't believe the info isn't just out there waiting for me to Google it. It's been very frustrating. I really appreciate the book recommendation.

I have not tried the rose cross method but I am aware of it, can't remember from where. Was it also in the Frater book?

Would you be willing to answer specific questions I have or walk me through the basics?

Sinthe
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sinthe »

You're very welcome.
The rose cross is primarily used to devise sigils for spirits not found in the tree of life or any other spirit without a known sigil. You may also create your own this way. There are two versions of the rose cross, Hebrew and roman. The original Rose Cross Lamen of the Golden dawn contains Hebrew letters and it's better to use that glyph if you know the Hebrew spelling of an entity's name. To begin, lay a piece of thin paper over the rose cross and draw a little circle over the first letter in the entity's name. then draw a line going from the circle to the rose petal containing the second letter in the name. Continue by making a line that connects the end of your first line with the third letter in an entity's name, when you come to the last letter in the entity's name, make a little slash. If two or more sequential letters lay in the path of a straight line make a little loop in the line to indicate where each of these are. You may also have to use the same petal twice if a name has a double letter or two letters that are represented by the same petal. If this happens, make a double hump in the sigil to show you are using that petal twice in a row.

A very basic example of " Malkuth " =

https://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/images/hwb-sigil-3a.gif
Solve et Coagula

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Sinthe wrote:You're very welcome.
The rose cross is primarily used to devise sigils for spirits not found in the tree of life or any other spirit without a known sigil. You may also create your own this way. There are two versions of the rose cross, Hebrew and roman. The original Rose Cross Lamen of the Golden dawn contains Hebrew letters and it's better to use that glyph if you know the Hebrew spelling of an entity's name. To begin, lay a piece of thin paper over the rose cross and draw a little circle over the first letter in the entity's name. then draw a line going from the circle to the rose petal containing the second letter in the name. Continue by making a line that connects the end of your first line with the third letter in an entity's name, when you come to the last letter in the entity's name, make a little slash. If two or more sequential letters lay in the path of a straight line make a little loop in the line to indicate where each of these are. You may also have to use the same petal twice if a name has a double letter or two letters that are represented by the same petal. If this happens, make a double hump in the sigil to show you are using that petal twice in a row.

A very basic example of " Malkuth " =

https://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/images/hwb-sigil-3a.gif
Next updates are going to be:
  • More Hebrew Support
  • The Rose
  • Some new less traditional methods I made up
for the Hebrew support I'm currently trying to figure out:

First
Per the hebrew to english conversions should I be not using alphabetical order like many others are? ie: G should equal 3 (because aleph1, bet2, gimel3) instead of 7 (because a1, b2, c3, d4, e5, f6, g7)

Second
If that is the case, what would I do for "C" then? There is no "C" in the chart. What do I do with letters in the English word that don't have a Hebrew equivalent?

Third
Only certain numbers map directly to characters, others map to combinations of characters. For example no single character is 13. Yod (10,i,y) and Gimel (3,g,gh) together is a 13. So would I then never ever touch the "13" square on the kamea unless the word has these combination of letters? Would that take priority (13) over drawing to the 10 and then the 3?

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cam Revillot »

Also I just added the Moon kamea, so that's all of them!
http://www.chaostarot.com/magic-square-moon-kamea/

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”