The Tree of Life

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Tree of Life

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I have always preferred working with the cauldron , though pathworking can be fun...
Very close to my thoughts!
The Cauldron to some , is known as the Tree of the Qlippoth to others...

The Old Craft used the Cauldron for many things... [wink]

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I appreciate these tidbits of knowledge from ye olde ones. Good stuff.

Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Good man , Chowderpope !

We all add to the stone soup...

The test for knowledge is "does it work" ?

Or : "Is this applicable to me and my situation" ?

Then comes the larger picture and questions...

Is it applicable and does it have validity to a larger segment of society ,
magical , occult , or mundane ?

Then , of course , one must make knowledge their own , by integration ,
so that through experience , including with magical systems , one may
be said to have attained wisdom , and no longer be a practitioner , yet
as called in some systems , an Adeptus Maximus , or Exemptus... [wink]

Pinocchio
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Pinocchio »

What is a tree of life.... ???

And where do I find one....???
there are no strings on me...

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Attachments
basic_tol.gif
basic_tol.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 14734 times

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Pinocchio wrote:What is a tree of life.... ???
It is an evolutionary representation of the Universe. But not diagrammatically and exactly. The layout of the Tree Of Life is designed to render information in the most articulate and readable format in a Two Dimensional layout. The Onion metaphor is perhaps the best one for the actual progression of the layers of cosmic anabolism, but not so for a visual depiction. The core of the onion is Kether, and the surface is Malkuth. Continually expanding into nothingness, or using an M-Theory paradigm into the Bulk of the Multiverse.
And where do I find one....???
As indicated above. You are in one. The Tree Of Life is the Universe. From the Singularity that is the Primordial Point, or Kether. To the manifested world of Assiah. The present.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:Here is the outline at this point.

You wrote:
I have been working on a new layout for the tree of life recently, one that eliminates the paths. This allows the machine to flow like gears, and allows perfect and swift movement throughout the spheres. I only have the top four sphere completed, but the general idea is there. I may post it here when it is finished.

Above you show an outline for this new layout.All that has changed is that the Paths are circular and the Sephiroth are still connected.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I truly admire your strength, violetstar.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Cerber wrote:I truly admire your strength, violetstar.
And I your style of humour. [thumbup]

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

violetstar wrote:
You wrote:
I have been working on a new layout for the tree of life recently, one that eliminates the paths. This allows the machine to flow like gears, and allows perfect and swift movement throughout the spheres. I only have the top four sphere completed, but the general idea is there. I may post it here when it is finished.

Above you show an outline for this new layout.All that has changed is that the Paths are circular and the Sephiroth are still connected.
Why wouldn't the sephirot be connected? You're upset that I'm doing exactly what I told you I was doing lol.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote: Why wouldn't the sephirot be connected? You're upset that I'm doing exactly what I told you I was doing lol.
Did you noticed your avatar pentacle is not really upside down? it's just leaning to the right, standing on A bird and a serpent, all wacky, twisted and messed up.. ::)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

violetstar wrote:
There is no humor; the strength is a house of cards.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Spida wrote:
violetstar wrote:
And that type of comment is simply rude and ignorant.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It is not ignorant, because I know you. There is a building up process with you, and then you crumble like a house of cards. Always sporadic pisces. You are a waffler. Twice I talked you into staying at Occult Corpus. Desecrated tried to talk you into staying here. You leave, and then come back. Always coming and going, can't make up your fucking mind. Waffler. You think I am stupid? I see right through all of your shit. You talk to me like I am a fool. I am better than that, and you are a liar.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Spida wrote:
It is not ignorant, because I know you. There is a building up process with you, and then you crumble like a house of cards. Always sporadic pisces. You are a waffler. Twice I talked you into staying at Occult Corpus. Desecrated tried to talk you into staying here. You leave, and then come back. Always coming and going, can't make up your fucking mind. Waffler. You think I am stupid? I see right through all of your shit. You talk to me like I am a fool. I am better than that, and you are a liar.
Where I choose to go is my business.You do not know me at all.Please stop stalking me.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote: Why wouldn't the sephirot be connected? You're upset that I'm doing exactly what I told you I was doing lol.
Did you noticed your avatar pentacle is not really upside down? it's just leaning to the right, standing on A bird and a serpent, all wacky, twisted and messed up.. ::)
Actually , get out a ruler and compass...your view of it is an optical illusion...

It is not leaning , as far as my measurement of it...

You been eating pizza , leaning like a tower ?

... [wink] ...

Or smoking that wacky tobaccee ?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

violetstar wrote:
Spida wrote:
Where I choose to go is my business.You do not know me at all.Please stop stalking me.
I'm done fighting. I will just be polite and remind you that you are the one who emailed me twice yesterday. I haven't had any interaction with you aside from this forum which could hardly be considered stalking. I could go on but I won't.

Adios

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Spida wrote:
violetstar wrote:
It's a wonderland, so sorry you weren't invited.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Cerber wrote: It's a wonderland, so sorry you weren't invited.
I don't need to be invited. I've seen enough to know that the wonderland that I created with the relevant parties is far superior to anything that you have a hand in at the moment. I would call you a weak substitute, but even that would be an overstatement.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Spida wrote:
I don't need to be invited. I've seen enough to know that the wonderland that I created with the relevant parties is far superior to anything that you have a hand in at the moment. I would call you a weak substitute, but even that would be an overstatement.
meh.. I know you were desperately trying to insult me, I really did my best to try and feel something but it just would not register.. Those who actually have seen anything worth talking about, usually don't rush claiming superiority of their farts. But you may keep the crown of that kingdom, wouldn't bother me one bit.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Cerber wrote:
Spida wrote:
meh.. I know you were desperately trying to insult me, I really did my best to try and feel something but it just would not register.. Those who actually have seen anything worth talking about, usually don't rush claiming superiority of their farts. But you may keep the crown of that kingdom, wouldn't bother me one bit.
Why don't you scurry on back to your cage and play on that spinning wheel until you make yourself dizzy, and then come back and leave another stupid comment.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Spida wrote: Why don't you scurry on back to your cage and play on that spinning wheel until you make yourself dizzy, and then come back and leave another stupid comment.
That doesn't sound like my cage. Does yours have a wheel in there? Are you a hamster? How cute.. It makes sense now why your chirps and squeaks don’t register at all, I should try and lean closer maybe.
Since we got so close and personal in such a short time, I wonder if I'm so special or you are just naturally make your self this easy to everybody.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote:Here is the outline at this point.

I've just been checking this out for a few minutes, and comparing it against the TOL Diagram I have. It gave me something to do. It's kinda cool actually.

I haven't bothered with the Paths thus far, and have only been working with the Sephiroth.

Cheers

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Guys we need to come together in this time of turmoil and hex the everloving fuck out of the assholes blowing up the help section with bullshit stories.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:Guys we need to come together in this time of turmoil and hex the everloving fuck out of the assholes blowing up the help section with bullshit stories.
Really now? I thought you got it all figured out, you got all bases covered. Don't you?

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”