Authentic Black Magic - Path to Depths of Hell

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Authentic Black Magic - Path to Depths of Hell

Post by Amavisso »

Hi!
I see some people are really dubious about existence of true forms of Black Magic, who don't realize the whole other frightening reality which might be opened by it.

There are various ways to perform Black Magic, none of them without the help from Infernal Forces. If people are interested, I can share a very powerful Demonic Pattern and Conjuration, which can help to pass through First Gates of Hell, but this Pattern is very dangerous, once you will find the "way in", you will realize that there is no way out.

But I will only put down such info if there is actually some interest in it, because it is quite serious stuff and can lead to very bad consequences.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Authentic Black Magic - Path to Depths of Hell

Post by Desecrated »

What is your source for this info?

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

Desecrated wrote:What is your source for this info?
One closed coven, with which I wouldn't mess.

Ušušur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ušušur »

Do you personally know someone who did this and how did it affect them?

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

Ušušur wrote:Do you personally know someone who did this and how did it affect them?
They got knowledge of Hell, attuned to the Dark Prince, but full descending goes through nine such Patterns + various additional practice. However, the first Demonic Pattern is enough to get a glimpse of Hell. I dont' have rights to explain the full ritual working with it (I might be punished for that), but i can describe the basic working practical mode which you can apply as you want.

Of course, getting through this part might break one's soul and spirit and drive them into deep depression if they aren't strong enough. However, strong and experienced people can get a nice hexing weapon out of this Demonic Pattern.

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

So as I was asked by PMs to post the information I was talking about here, here it is.

Here I will give a meditation, as well as ritual element, which you can try to include in your ritual workings with great care.

BASIS FOR MEDITATION AND INVOCATION OF THE POWER OF DEMONIC PATTERN:
Focus your attention on the Demonic Pattern, carefully draw it on piece of paper and keep in front of you (but better if you visualize it in front of your closed eyes). It should glow with deadly blue fire, but it isn't actual fire, but as sparkling of slime on decaying corpses.
Here is this Pattern:
While focusing on it, keep repeating the following Conjuration:
"Ananavir Et Erev Semishukar Katob Ki Ho Kodal Sorvanuf Yesod Klippot"

This Pattern basically speaks out the First Key (in series of those Demonic Patterns): "I am Evil, that locks in Itself, and there is no way out of Me."
"...Behind these Gates are Ice and Tortures of Souls. Noone from the living will survive behind these Gates. Because only the dead serve our Dark Lord..."
You need to associate this Demonic Pattern with the Key and the aforementioned sentences. Keep this association in mind while repeating the Conjuration.

For ritual practice you can invoke the powers behind this Demonic Pattern by using it and Conjuration in ritual setting. There are many ways to do it, but I was not allowed to say the exact implementations.

For the sake of yourself, don't try toying with it, I have provided this information just so you'd know. Even if you won't receive "visible" results from first try, you will trigger quite a Hellish mechanism, which sooner or later will break your life if you are unprepared.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Amavisso wrote: For the sake of yourself, don't try toying with it, I have provided this information just so you'd know. Even if you won't receive "visible" results from first try, you will trigger quite a Hellish mechanism, which sooner or later will break your life if you are unprepared.
How would you suggest a person should prepare themselves in order to perform the ritual without having their life broken?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Concept of surrendering your self to something to gain more power, does not make sense to me. It's contradictory.

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

Indeed, surrendering yourself to gain power is a very dangerous step, but that's how it works in many cases of Black Magic. You start belonging to some Entity/Spirit, and it will give you powers in this your physical life.... Which sooner or later ends and you realize that you need to pay your debts back.
chowderpope wrote:How would you suggest a person should prepare themselves in order to perform the ritual without having their life broken?
Hard to say. All of Black Magic is like playing with fire. Even such "trivial" things as love spells might backfire and totally ruin one's life. Perhaps, the best way to prepare oneself is to be ready for such bad things, then you won't be caught by surprise and you will only do what is actually necessary and needed, and not just play with things and see how many people you can charm or curse, etc.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I'm not sure surrender to an entity is a necessary prerequisite to doing powerful black magic. There are people who say to never surrender your life or your self to an entity, and that you and the entity should have a mutual respect for each other. Personally, I would never offer up my life or dismiss my boundaries for an entity to do as they please.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

One has to be very desperate and/or weak to consider something like that as a viable solution. At the end you are not the one doing all those things, they are using your own energy, draining it. You just gain a middle man who is charging exorbitant commission on doing something you could be doing your self.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:I'm not sure surrender to an entity is a necessary prerequisite to doing powerful black magic. There are people who say to never surrender your life or your self to an entity, and that you and the entity should have a mutual respect for each other. Personally, I would never offer up my life or dismiss my boundaries for an entity to do as they please.
Why would they respect you? It's a dog eat dog world out there

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Cerber wrote:
chowderpope wrote:I'm not sure surrender to an entity is a necessary prerequisite to doing powerful black magic. There are people who say to never surrender your life or your self to an entity, and that you and the entity should have a mutual respect for each other. Personally, I would never offer up my life or dismiss my boundaries for an entity to do as they please.
Why does anyone respect anyone?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:
Cerber wrote:
Why does anyone respect anyone?
I didn't mean everything, I was talking only about this particular case, only the "sh!t hole" this guy here claiming to be working with. Even the "good guys" need to eat to have energy to do any kind of work. But there are those that feed to live and those that live to feed

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I gotcha. To give permission is a serious thing, and to say "have your way with me" is a dangerous level of permission, especially when we're talking about a dude named "dark lord"

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I've never had any issue going in and out of hell (the one for here on earth, not talking about the "hades" of the multidimensional worlds). Not sure why you would any special spell to go through the "first gate". If you think the hell (earthly one) is locked or gated then it is only self-imposed imagination, probably based on Christian paradigms of what "hell" is.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Amavisso
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amavisso »

Stukov wrote:I've never had any issue going in and out of hell (the one for here on earth, not talking about the "hades" of the multidimensional worlds). Not sure why you would any special spell to go through the "first gate". If you think the hell (earthly one) is locked or gated then it is only self-imposed imagination, probably based on Christian paradigms of what "hell" is.
One can go anywhere with strong enough will, power and knowledge. But all the beginners lack in all these departments. There are other things and spells, which can greatly help to perceive "hidden" sides of this world. The "better" worlds are also hard to access without various specific knowledge, spells and other implements of Occult Art. I'd say even more, it is harder to access better worlds than Hell dimensions. Also it is interesting to hear more about your exeprience, was it actually Hell or maybe just an ordinary Earth Zone with its specific inhabitants, which for various reasons were labeled Evil Spirits, Demons and Hell, while they aren't actually of such nature?

I also don't want to be associated with this Hell stuff, I only partially worked with it, I know it works, and just put it because some people here show interest in real Black Magic.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

you wanna see evil? Get to any african country and sit down at the town square for a week or two.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Amavisso wrote:
Stukov wrote:I've never had any issue going in and out of hell (the one for here on earth, not talking about the "hades" of the multidimensional worlds). Not sure why you would any special spell to go through the "first gate". If you think the hell (earthly one) is locked or gated then it is only self-imposed imagination, probably based on Christian paradigms of what "hell" is.
One can go anywhere with strong enough will, power and knowledge. But all the beginners lack in all these departments. There are other things and spells, which can greatly help to perceive "hidden" sides of this world. The "better" worlds are also hard to access without various specific knowledge, spells and other implements of Occult Art. I'd say even more, it is harder to access better worlds than Hell dimensions. Also it is interesting to hear more about your exeprience, was it actually Hell or maybe just an ordinary Earth Zone with its specific inhabitants, which for various reasons were labeled Evil Spirits, Demons and Hell, while they aren't actually of such nature?

I also don't want to be associated with this Hell stuff, I only partially worked with it, I know it works, and just put it because some people here show interest in real Black Magic.
I was talking about the hell that most of western society believes in, which resides beyond the veil but still connected to the afterlife locations here on the earthly realms. This is the one most people talk about and interact with its inhabitants, most don't go to the "cosmic hell" which I usually just call Hades to keep linguistically separate. The cosmic hell can be "easy" to enter in the sense stepping into the gate, but it is not only quite far to get to (as you have to go down the earthly realms well to and either get permission in one of those cosmic astral realms to use their dump portal, or you are going to have to travel around to find an unguarded dump well to there) but a bit of a pain to access if you don't have permission - but once you go there you aren't coming back without one of the two way gates being reopened/rebuilt (because it would take longer than a mortal life's would last to acquire the power and knowledge necessary to circumvent the lock down, even then with the knowledge you would have to survive down there a long time).

To be perfectly honest, if someone had no concept of the "rules" of the afterlife locations they wouldn't need any training or experience to travel between places like hell as I have mentioned, most of the locations "walls/gates" and "guards" are only there for show and you can't even see them if you don't know/believe they are there. For the most part anyways, it isn't to say there aren't actual "forts" or gatekeepers, but the size of it is too large to actually have full walls/guards and once you get dead people to believe the walls exist, there is no need to actually maintain a wall, let alone a gate or guards.

Then again I'm just speaking to the various "afterlife" locations here on the earthly realms, most of those around who travel into the "astral" usually are learning to go down the well and go out into the grand cosmos, which has its own set of rules and knowledge required. Their walls, guards, gates, and keepers are much more real.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Ceremonial Magick”