glitter bomb

Vinncent
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Vinncent »

I'm glad this thread was saved.

So, to kick it up for old time's sake, has anyone been doing any glitterbombing recently?

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Vashta »

Wow, I had to check to make sure, but out of 19,000 odd threads, there are only 3 with more posts. Looks like a very lively topic here ^_^

Can't say I've done any glitterbombing myself though, to answer the question :P

Zelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Zelos »

Didn't the old one, before the hack, have 99 pages?

Vinncent
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Vinncent »

I know there was the original thread about Ellis, before she was called such. Someone had saved that thread in PDF format, but I couldn't find it with the search function here.

Zelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Zelos »

I'm pretty sure that some of the main people involved had compiled the entire thread into some sort of... Well, something too large to be called a pamphlet but far too disorganized to be called a book.

Shades
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Shades »

The original thread had about 90 pages. a lot of them weren't saved. However Silenced, the starter of the thread did compile a book with a lot of post that he had saved. It is called "The Assault on Reality" and it is sold by Lulu publications. The PDF version was for free, last time I checked.

kiren
Admin
Admin

glitter bomb

Post by kiren »

This thread is one of my old favorites from OF.
as such i feel it deserves a bump.

any old marauders out there in the woodworks?

DrMummy
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by DrMummy »

It's okay to have imaginary friends, just don't take advice from them.

Shaam
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Shaam »

I'm not familiar with the term, but can imagine it would be like one of my Whammies with fireworks imbedded....

I'll go back and give a quick read to part of this long topic...which is good...shows it's popularity....lol.

Maybe someone could give me a quick definition to bring me up to speed....lol.;)
Life is an Adventure, there's something new around every corner.

DrMummy
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by DrMummy »

Here's the latest semi-official synopsis of the Ellisian Current. Should clear up a few things.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE CURRENT

In 2004, the Marauder Underground was birthed. Seth, author of Post-Modern Magick, Tactical Magick and the Occult Art of War, among others, had implemented into the occult community the conceptual outline of the Linking Sigil which was designed by arjil, which would later be popularly referred to as Ellis. This was put into place and expanded on by inspired practitioners to act as a primer, sigil header and conjoining aspect which would unite all those participating together in their evolving goal: the assault on consensus reality through magickal means. Toward this end, the Marauders had set up an internet forum and maintained activity until a hack on their home base had crippled continued operations. In spite of this, a relentless, steadfast revival was ultimately conjured by its members, which would take the occult community by storm.

This revival also took the form of another fringe-oriented experimental group, forged by avid practitioners of Ellisian Magick: the Domus Kaotica. Seeking to rejuvenate the current, the DK utilized the proliferation of guerilla articles, essays and fliers with the aim of inspiring what they saw as a sleeping community into action. During this heated time, the Chelsea Working was done to in one regard open a gateway across the reach of America which would serve as the soil for the hub of the evolving current, and in another, awaken an eternal battery which had been previously connected to the emergent House of Khaos. Alongside this use of title, the DK was adamant in their abandonment of Chaos Magick Theory, or, the treatise imposed upon Chaos Magick by the monopoly of the IOT, and the occultist Peter Carroll.

Without grudge or spiteful vehemence, we simply interject that the vestiges of the old methodologies be reinvented to better allow for the continuation of their inherent potentials. In this aspiration, Carroll himself might agree – within this sphere, everything is put on trial before the gleeful mouth of paradoxical deconstruction. It is here that we make our home.

Over time, Ellis had turned from occult technology, to servitor, to egregore; an autonomous psychic entity made up of the thoughts of the group of people in relation to it, at times, seemingly acting upon its individual will alone. In regards to the form & function of Ellis, this entails the manifestation of visions and events which correlate to its role as an administrator of the network, and current. She is the spider in the web, the required, displaced observer which brings the assault on reality into immediate action. She is not an idol, nor is she to be worshiped. Her essence is that which removes the internal walls which subvert the inherent desire to complete oneself – to become divine. In this goal, the raising of humanity through self-knowing, we will never be alone.

Shades
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Shades »

DrMummy wrote: Seth, author of Post-Modern Magick, Tactical Magick and the Occult Art of War, among others, had implemented into the occult community the conceptual outline of the Linking Sigil, which would later be popularly referred to as Ellis.
Absolutely not true. The linking sigil was created by arjil, and it was created as way to make every participant to add their energy to each others creations.

Check for yourself.
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... lity/94082

DrMummy
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by DrMummy »

Well, I guess scratch the first paragraph then.

Other than that, It's generally pretty accurate.

DrMummy
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by DrMummy »

Alright, clarification.

Seth didn't invent Ellis. However, his ideas were major influences in the original MU. He even gave them the name "Marauder Underground".

Here's a thread about it.

http://deathbylollipop.com/forum/index.php?topic=273.0

kiren
Admin
Admin

glitter bomb

Post by kiren »

I took the liberty of editing your post a little.

Memories, this thread is what they are made of.
Hail the red queen.

DrMummy
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by DrMummy »

There's a movie being scored at the moment, and a concept album/band.

Ellis is getting bigger...

fleshcrafted
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by fleshcrafted »

We are currently working on a book as well Ellisian Magic.
any interested marauders lurking out there.. with ANY info on the red queen.
or any artistic contributions... should contact me via pm or my OF email.

Hail ellis.

Sheosyrath
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Sheosyrath »

DrMummy wrote:Here's the latest semi-official synopsis of the Ellisian Current. Should clear up a few things.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE CURRENT

In 2004, the Marauder Underground was birthed. Seth, author of Post-Modern Magick, Tactical Magick and the Occult Art of War, among others, had implemented into the occult community the conceptual outline of the Linking Sigil which was designed by arjil, which would later be popularly referred to as Ellis. This was put into place and expanded on by inspired practitioners to act as a primer, sigil header and conjoining aspect which would unite all those participating together in their evolving goal: the assault on consensus reality through magickal means. Toward this end, the Marauders had set up an internet forum and maintained activity until a hack on their home base had crippled continued operations. In spite of this, a relentless, steadfast revival was ultimately conjured by its members, which would take the occult community by storm.

This revival also took the form of another fringe-oriented experimental group, forged by avid practitioners of Ellisian Magick: the Domus Kaotica. Seeking to rejuvenate the current, the DK utilized the proliferation of guerilla articles, essays and fliers with the aim of inspiring what they saw as a sleeping community into action. During this heated time, the Chelsea Working was done to in one regard open a gateway across the reach of America which would serve as the soil for the hub of the evolving current, and in another, awaken an eternal battery which had been previously connected to the emergent House of Khaos. Alongside this use of title, the DK was adamant in their abandonment of Chaos Magick Theory, or, the treatise imposed upon Chaos Magick by the monopoly of the IOT, and the occultist Peter Carroll.

Without grudge or spiteful vehemence, we simply interject that the vestiges of the old methodologies be reinvented to better allow for the continuation of their inherent potentials. In this aspiration, Carroll himself might agree – within this sphere, everything is put on trial before the gleeful mouth of paradoxical deconstruction. It is here that we make our home.

Over time, Ellis had turned from occult technology, to servitor, to egregore; an autonomous psychic entity made up of the thoughts of the group of people in relation to it, at times, seemingly acting upon its individual will alone. In regards to the form & function of Ellis, this entails the manifestation of visions and events which correlate to its role as an administrator of the network, and current. She is the spider in the web, the required, displaced observer which brings the assault on reality into immediate action. She is not an idol, nor is she to be worshiped. Her essence is that which removes the internal walls which subvert the inherent desire to complete oneself – to become divine. In this goal, the raising of humanity through self-knowing, we will never be alone.
This is such a great post.. and great thread.. that I felt it needed a bump! :D
Khaos Provides.

psychic-investigators
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by psychic-investigators »

I heard Ellis likes Walmart... :lol:

Psycho_Hatter
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Psycho_Hatter »

I've had the Ellis sigil on my wrist the past couple of days. I haven't tagged anywhere phycally with it, but I have been creating psi-balls with the LS inside them, and "throwing" them at people. I've also burned it onto a couple of places astrally.

fleshcrafted
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by fleshcrafted »

__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________
KHAOS PROVIDES
HAIL ELLIS RED QUEEN OF THE WEB

kiren
Admin
Admin

glitter bomb

Post by kiren »

Can i just say, i love the fractal imagery.
ive watched a few of your videos and im glad that at least one ( or perhaps more for all i know)
among you is here to share your ideas with us.

what does everyone else think of dkmu's videos?

Return to “Chaos Magick”