Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: silenced

Assaulting conventional realty.

Curb stomping the dominant paradigm.

I just wanted to revitalize a big thread from before the forum got hacked some months past.

There were alot of us posting ideas and stories about goetic tagging, linking sigils, haunting new places, etc.

Just thought I would throw this out and see if any of those folks were still around.

Our website is still www.marauderunderground.chaosmagic.com

and yes, sorry but its still a bit basic.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: Collabari~>

I'm still here, and still tagging the linking sigil whenever I come across a good spot for it.

Asde from that I've been trying to get some of the people around me interested in magic.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: adept_nul

I've got your linking sigil on my Palm, never know when I might need it :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

I live in a town where one can call in personal ads for free in the newspaper, so I've been running an ad daily saying "Magick is Real! Reality is up for grabs."

I don't know if anyone's reading it, but its been running for about a month now.

The nice thing is that anytime I'm out wandering I can snatch people's discarded papers (especially in front of apartment complexes or places people have moved out of but not cancelled their subscriptions) and have instant ammo for a quick spell. Which is usually cut out the ad, slap a linking sigil on it, and stick it to some public structure with a little spit.

Yeah its crude, but hey, its a great thing to do when their's nothing better around.

I'm also working on a little business card with some powerful quotes or phrases on them, or maybe a quick "magick in 5 steps" thing, still in the works (costs a little more than I am willing to spend just yet, since most folks will throw them away at first glance).

I'm also reading up on memes, basically a social psychology/magical theory about the collective subconsious & the tangible manipulation of ideas. Kind of like using soci-chemical formulas for effecting change in reality.

Book called Memetic Magic by kirk packwood, haven't finished it yet (the fluff is minimal thank god), and its a good read. Giving me lots of ideas.

Glad to see we all kept the ball rolling.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

adept_nul, man that's hardcore!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: 8CS

where did this all come from? dunno how it escaped my attention...

anyways.. gonna go check that site.

theres some big graffiti near a train station here that says "embrace global consciousnes: free energy is coming!!"

im working on some kind of 'train magick' theory. bit obsessed with the buggers at the moment. trains and bridges.

anyways. cheers for the heads up.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Train Magick eh?

I like that.

Sort of reminds me of those taggers in New York City who used to paint the cars at night when they were in the garage, then commuters the next day were faced with huge murals and messages as they went to work that morning. Then the transit authority would white wash everything, only to have it tagged again in a few days.

There's always been something powerful about train stations, or underpasses, bridges, steam tunnels, abandoned urban structures, alleys, all of those places. Sometimes they are more than just messed up urban sprawl, sometimes I thin that they become repositories for the lost/hidden magic in the world. In-between places where energy pools, waiting for explorer mystics and street mages to discover and tap into.

Maybe its just a flight of fantasy, but maybe I'm right too.

So yeah, tell us all about train magick, seems right up our alley (pun intended).

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

There's always been something powerful about train stations, or underpasses, bridges, steam tunnels, abandoned urban structures, alleys, all of those places. Sometimes they are more than just messed up urban sprawl, sometimes I thin that they become repositories for the lost/hidden magic in the world.
interesting you should say that.
tell us all about train magick
well there isn't much to tell right now, except that i too get the same kind of feeling you described above. I've not been too active with magical pursuits for a while, only recently making a conscious effort to open my eyes again... i read "time out of joint" by phillip k dick and it described an "abandoned urban structure" which was sort of a last bastion of truth in an artificial world (without giving away the plot - read it!)..
anyways this just clicked with me.
melted together with the concept of TAZ, which incidentally finally came in the mail around the same time... (love it when these things all fall together..)
and the ideas that i've had for using various aspect of hiphop culture to um.. "Assault conventional realty. or Curb stomp the dominant paradigm."
the trains in NY fall into that. combine that idea with hiphops tendency to use repetitive drum patterns, symbols and logos, code words, chanting etc, even its own "wand" (mic).. and i dunno. i got inspired.

i dont have much more to say at this point than that actually.

haha.

will let you know what develops!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: Rin Daemoko
This is positively delicious. I know precisely how
I can begin to "glitter bomb" my community. I
will simply have to decide on the "how" of this.
I would love to get sheets of blank stickers and
draw sigils on them, then attach them to bus
shelters. I don't mean the kind of stickers that
are easy to remove. I mean the kind that you
need industrial-strength WD-40 to get rid of.
There is also a large park with a lake that is
inhabited by an identity-less being in the center
of the city (more or less). I could drop various
items into the water which may or may not be
found years from now. I can leave my stickers
on garbage cans, lamp posts, washrooms, et
cetera.
Most of this city's occultists feel that reality is
most malleable in that park, so it would make
sense to widen something that is already open,
right?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: Qryztufre

You can get 'blank stickers' from places that cater to industry (try your local office store). At my work I have a few catalogs that have many MANY choices. Calling cards don't cost all that much...but yeah, certainly more money that I've got (same with buying stickers).

But I'd be willing to shell out a few bucks fer some colored paper that I could print out and cut into pieces of 8...then randomly stick them under peoples wiper blades, mailboxes, news papers (buy one, place "ads" in the rest), etc...

If you gimme a few of those phrases you (or others) would like to see, and maybe that 5 step program, I'll gladdly Glitter Bomb Cereal City...

I've a few paint markers that I 'found' at work one day...I'll paint the image on a few quarters and then start buying papers. ;)

Q

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: Jinjo21

There is a state fair every year right by my house that around 40,000-60,000 people go to a day. I could go down to the fair rides where the main traffic is and post stuff down there.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: 9~6~3

Here's a hint for glitterbombing- sidewalk chalk. :twisted:

Quick, easy, and guaranteed you'll never get a ticket for vandalism!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: Son of a Montage

Looky here:

Page1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6 Can't find it.......
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

One could, if one were adept at conjuring thought form entities or able to summon outer entities from the astral/etheric, you could bind those entities to the sigil stickers or into talismans, and leave them in the target areas. Depending upon your skill level you could assign a specific task to the bound entity, or you could just leave them about, creating haunted areas as you go.

Maybe a witch's ladder, a doll, or a talisman could be placed under buildings, hung in gardens, or placed under stadium seats or office cubicles, could be used to cast specific spells on the individuals in the immediate area. Slam them with dreams, graft random magick energies onto their auras (really liven up their day), or maybe just a spell to "increase weirdness levels" in the target area.

Chalk is wonderful. About a month ago myself and a few like minded individuals drew some huge veves on the sidewalk, graf tags glorifiying Papa Legba and The Baron. Chalking is quick, easy, capable of really big tags, and stays around, but isn't going to get you thrown in jail. It also lets you do your work and get away with it (chalk fits in the pocket much easier than spray paint).

Its not just about planting thoughts or questions in people's minds, but also changing the energy patterns of reality. Sometimes I think that the unseen spells that change the environment can be just as effective as blasting their minds with sigil graffitti.

Its like we are boxers setting them up with a right jab of sigil tagging, then laying them out with the left hook of global spellcasting.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

I recommend getting your idea out there by signing up and posting it in the Magick section at www.disinfo.com

Thousands of people will see it.

Also, a good place for "glitter bombs" are your local police station and courthouse bathrooms...

The mall is another good place. Go into American Eagle and write on those strange things they call t-shirts while you're "trying them on" in the changing room.

Slip bombs into library books... (Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter type stuff....)

Church collections boxes...

The following articles may spark ideas:
A book:
Another:
And another:
And one more:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

That's great that you found the old posts. Now that's progress.

I compiled a little article for disinfo, but being posted on their website isn't guaranteed, so my article may get rejected. If it does maybe someone else can give it a shot until we get something on there.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

I should be able to get it posted if you can't...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: adept_nul

A handy tool for printing large numbers of sigils, spells etc

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

how do you feel about going so far as the black djinn curse from hakim bey? or rather, something similar, not as negative. something more random. but i mean something more specific than random spells cast around the place.

or is the actual targeting of specific companies/organisations something you would try to avoid??

or use the concept of the TAZ to physically create a space which upon entering, people would start to have some kind of insight.. thoughts.. daydreams.. watever you like. mark out the area with sigils. bury them in the ground at the entry points, etc.

??

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

just read through the old threads. good stuff. but what happened to the updates huh? :D

and re: the linking sigil... is that dot to lower left corner a chaosphere or what?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

The black djinn ritual:
http://www.t0.or.at/hakimbey/taz/taz2c.htm

That spell is right on, very much in line with what we all seem to be doing.
I think aggressive/offensive spells is just fine. The whole point of this is to shake things up, pry open some eyes, and if levels of damage are done in the process that's how it has to be.

If karmic backlash is the price I have to pay, my soul is ready.

Forgive my ignorace, but what is TAZ?

Though I agree, sigils set up to create grids that people walk through is perfect.
We could put them at the doors to stores, all over college campuses, or even sneak them into churches or the Fed.

As to the website updates, they are a long time coming.
I get sidetracked or busy, and just haven't gotten around to it.
Though I may put up those articles & books in the links section just to beef up the site a bit. Any suggestions are welcome.

As far as I interprit it, the linking sigil has a solid dot. I don't see it as a chaosphere, though I'd wager its all up to interpritation. I think most people, as least myself, have been using the sigil with a solid dot.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

The Occult Assault on Institutions

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

Original post: visceral/spagyrical

silenced, I first came across your site a while back and was very inspired by it.

I've been spending a lot of time with mixing telepathic suggestion and day-to-day language. I've had great results so far. The best part is there's no sign of any magic being used. No sigils. No magical symbols. No words of power. Just day-to-day language.

I really like the idea of projecting suggestions/hallucinations with phrases like "Hey, how's it going?" The results tend to be ridiculous because the target never understands what the hell is going on.

I got the go ahead from peebrain over at psipog.net for an article on my method, but that's gonna take me some time since I'm currently balancing school with working full time and trying to cram in as much reading material as possible, not to mention finding time to practice every day.

v/s

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

72 linking sigils + 72 Goetic sigils + 72 one dollar bills + 1 red sharpie = ?

Steal and read the cover of Rage Against the Machines Renegades album to get the full idea...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

glitter bomb

I've looked at psipog.net, they have some cool ideas that we could butcher for our purposes.

I especially like the idea of their psi-ball, or energy ball, or chi ball, or whatever you want to call it.

I was thinking about combining that idea with meme theory.

An industrious occultist could possibly (unless my experiment later this weekend blows up in my face), summon up or form a psi-ball, and instead of using it to convey a spell, one could re-program it to deliver magically charged memes.

Kind of a remote mindcontrol spell that lasts just long enough to deliver its meme payload, then the meme replicates on its own without needing magic.

Return to “Chaos Magick”