JESUS IS TRUTH

JesusIsLord
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by JesusIsLord »

-KNEEL BEFORE YOUR LORD-

Two thousand years ago God came down to Earth as a man and died a horrible bloody death on a cross for the world so that the world could be saved! His name was Jesus. He said that He is the only way to eternal life, and only those that believe in Him are saved.

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS DIED AND ROSE FROM THE GRAVE YOU ARE NOT SAVED AND CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, "FOR ALL DID SIN, AND ARE COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD." YOU CANNOT BE SAVED BY "BEING GOOD" IT IS ONLY THROUGH JESUS'S BLOOD THAT WE ARE SAVED.

Here is the good news; Jesus loves you more than you could ever know and He wishes that NO ONE be destroyed in the lake of fire. That's WHY He came to this Earth and DIED for us! So friends if you want Jesus to wash you clean of all your sins so you can enter the Kingdom of Heaven, all you have to do is ask Him to come into your heart and He will. Just say 'Jesus I'm sorry for my sins, I know I have fallen short of your glory and I want to accept you into my heart. I believe you died and rose from the dead for me. And I want you to live inside me now. Thank you so much for dying for me Lord!.' If you said this you are saved! For it is written, 'every one -- whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, he shall be saved.'And," if thou mayest confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and mayest believe in thy heart that God did raise him out of the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart doth [one] believe to righteousness, and with the mouth is confession made to salvation;" (romans 10)

You have just been reborn into Gods family!
You are now declared righteous in Gods eyes. 22and the righteousness of God [is] through the faith of Jesus Christ to all, and upon all those believing...romans 3:22

...He will never leave you. He will never forsake you. He will ALWAYS love you. Remember you don't have to 'DO' anything to stay saved. It is a free gift from God and He will not take it away, for HE LOVES US SO MUCH! You do not have to -try- to be "good". You don't have to -try- to do anything for God. For Jesus is now in your heart now and He will guide you through this life.
Welcome to the family brothers and sisters!

Bara Mortath
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Bara Mortath »

Aww, cute. Look guys it's proselytising!

nawwwwww.. Who's an adorable little rabbid christian. (insert obligatory finger wiggling cute gesture here)
-That is not dead which can forever lie, and with strange aeons even death may die-

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Nahemah »

Chaotic Xtians......perhaps? ...oh my,lol.

That thought does boggle the mind a bit, but why post the above in this folder,I wonder. It's in Satanism too, but that's kinda typical/predictable I guess.

So, is Chaos Magick of any particular interest to the Evangelically fundamental? [Honest musing.]

"You have just been reborn into Gods family! "

Err....Psst...JIL,mate, the Apotheosis stuff goes elsewhere. [lol]

"-KNEEL BEFORE YOUR LORD-"

That'd be a big 'NAW, yer ok mate' there too.

Just thought I 'd mention that I don't kneel for anybody, whether they be Lord, Lady or whatever else name they might be titled by.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Barrackubus
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Barrackubus »

Dear jesus is truth,
Let me be honest with you, i understand that compulsion to tell everyone about jesus and damnation and being saved and all about the love of god. I was there, as matter fact i preached jesus in alot of revivals along the way. But then one day i realized jesus is not the answer for everything, and church doesnt help you at all, unless it was universal, it maybe universal in the mind of your fearbased faith, but outside of faith, what real proof is there? What enlightment can jesus give the enlightened, does that mean i got to give up my powers, lets see, i pray now, and i know its coming, when i was with jesus, well that depended alot on alot of unknown variables that even the pastor didnt even fully understand. But i see now why, because god has so many escape clauses, all because hes god and its his way or noway at all, kimd of unfair, especially if my faith or culture is not the same as what his rules says it should be.

JPJoe
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by JPJoe »

This is nothing but a christfags version of "copy & paste spiritual warfare". They can preach without risking confrontation; confrontation that I would very much welcome since I was in that xtian crap for over 40 fucking years and just recently beat the xtian programming once and for all. I'd just fucking love to have someone try and drag me back into that sewer again. That confrontation would not be pleasant for them.

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Chaplain »

you can laugh, you can deny, but Jesus is outstanding, even for atheist
there were many powerfull gods he defeted, many powerfull cults chirstianity replaced. (i am scared how religion of love and mercy destroyed all resistance ;) )
aramaic carpenter who changed whole world with his faith, you really shoud knee. it is not wrong, but even wise to obey him...
next time you'll enter the church think for a while how did he do that... ;)

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by antsubut »

What do you believed in is what matters to you. And this forum, i believe is not a place of preaching. You can establish a forum for preaching and like-minded persons will surely patronize you. Good luck!
"It is all in your head, you have no idea how big your head is!... Gods, archangels, angels, spirits, intelligences, and
demons are personifications of all our abilities and potential abilities-
a wondrous hierarchy of consciousness that represents the subdivisions
of our own soul."

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Chaplain »

i guess you misunderstood me. i'm not preaching/i didnt intend.
did you ever heard about legendary 3 mages (kings)? was they preaching?
many mighty old gods didnt survived, i guess many people still may have a problem that their super-mighty-extra-powerful gods of war conquest etc just didnt stand against carpenter. what a shame. im not surprised.

btw i was never able to find enything beside his giantic crucified body in a church...

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by antsubut »

Quite my mistake about the preaching. Really misunderstood you.
This is my piece of advice pal: Dogma in any belief system will never allow you discover yourself beyond its concept. Situation made me merged my belief with magic and the result is superb. And now I realized, there is something called CHAOS MAGIC. In other words, you don't have to serve any deity apart from your Jesus and still practice magic.
"It is all in your head, you have no idea how big your head is!... Gods, archangels, angels, spirits, intelligences, and
of our own soul."

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Chaplain »

i am occult from long time, but

once upon a time i went to church for a while as i was searching an inspiration for my crusade, ;) after minute mass spontaneously started (there was mayby two other persons inside) and i decided i wont run as typical heretic ;) and.... priest generaly was talking about war and vengance... "we should forsake our private vengance" as i remember.... it was little disapointing but...

mayby he was even right, mayby diety has spoken :) ... atheists probably would laught, but sometimes it is just hard to deny for me

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by antsubut »

Chaplain you are quite beside yourself. My story is exact opposite of yours. I have suffered panic-attacks and near-dead-experience for a long time and by chance i discovered a website that deals with psychicsm. That was the end of the journey.
of our own soul."

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Chaplain »

no, it is quite similar. the diffrence is that i can't really forgive them. i had a life before... :|

ZSD23
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by ZSD23 »

Chaplain wrote:i guess you misunderstood me. i'm not preaching/i didnt intend.
did you ever heard about legendary 3 mages (kings)? was they preaching?
many mighty old gods didnt survived, i guess many people still may have a problem that their super-mighty-extra-powerful gods of war conquest etc just didnt stand against carpenter. what a shame. im not surprised.

btw i was never able to find enything beside his giantic crucified body in a church...
Dear Chaplain. I like the idea of Jesus. There is alot in the Bible and Gnostic apocryphya that is inspiring and useful, but Jesus is Truth only metaphorically speaking and only if you really understand what the message was in deep historical context. Jesus is a Legend, the ideology of which was a trend in the classical era for centuries that got standardized and politicized and made into a fear and control platform in the early medieval period--forgetting and whitewashing over much of its esoteric and hermetic roots. The subversive underground undercurrent of it could be found in Hermetic medieval occultism and esoterica--a mix of Christian Gnosticism, Christian reinterpretation of Cabala and Jewish magick, and revivalist/reinterpreted pagan Hermeticism. The legendary 3 magi were not "kings"--the were "magi"--magicians, sorcerers, wizards. Magi originated as priestly sorcerers in Persia within Zorostrianism dating back millennia. By the turn of the 1st millennium of the Common Era, there were communities of magi all over the Middle East and Europe but they were considered outsiders. Still they were adept in magical arts and proto-sciences (at a time when there often wasn't a distinction between magic and science and religion). They followed astrological/astronomical signs to find one of their own. Jesus is actually depicted as a mage in the Gospels and one of the reasons why he was called out and killed is because he behaved like a mage (he performed miracles). In the book of Acts, references to Simon Magus (a real, proven historical person, unlike Jesus) and other hermetic mages, are interjected seemingly to dissociate the early Pauline Christian movement from Hermetic and magian currents that probably did play a role in the early development of the Jesus story and Christianity.
When they immanentized the eschaton, I found out where my head was leaking . . . . (source: Illuminatus! Triology)

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Chaplain »

beacaus it is not bad idea, there is no such think as better and worse religion i think. religion depends on people, mages were concentrated on observation of heavens, we found a lot of their astronomical records, but never any direct instructions how mages interpret those "digits" to write prophecies (most probaby this secret was never written;). it is documented story that in acient rome astrologers made a horoscope for cesars - the list of traitors, with names of people who will betray cesar in future... (soothsayers didn't have enemies i guess) :D

this episode with kings in bible shows the hipocrysy of church: how the god of christians took a gifts from heretics, who determine the place of jesus birth in the way church officialy deny and condemns. sadly i cant write to much about history of actient i like so much with my current language skill, i wonder i can ;(

think there are only two options: jesus existed or it was a very big and powerfull conspiracy. ok it is no proof but think, how many sects (reliogions with less than 20 belivers; jesus had about 12 persons) are curenly acting in your country? and how many leaders of such groups people know? (and today we have a press, books and internet). for me most probably jesus was a real person. (also because it is hard to convert others on religion you don't really belive). There have been attempts to create artificial religion (with propaganda and fake miracles) in Soviet Union - the cult of Joseph Stalin, with the average results... if soviets didn't sucseeded to braiwash people about 50years ago, why so many belive it was done in first century?

thank you for understanding. this forum was a very nice expirience for me.

dodaive
Benefactor
Benefactor

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by dodaive »

Jesus is truth: look internaly to how you define all the words you are throwing at us. Some of the forum may agree with what you are trying to say, but they would just use a completely different set of teminlogy to describe it. Most of the forum are probably more focused on learning as a opposed to preaching. Your great desire to preach means that you are actively destroying any opportunities that life can teach you anything.
"Power is being aware of what one is choosing to do, feeling free to do it, and doing it intentionally" Barret E.A.M.

dodaive
Benefactor
Benefactor

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by dodaive »

I really can't think of anything that can cause as much evil as a person who thinks he is right and everyone is wrong, and activly tries to impose his ideas on the world.
"Power is being aware of what one is choosing to do, feeling free to do it, and doing it intentionally" Barret E.A.M.

Chaplain
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Chaplain »

i arealy told i dont speak english well. my only idea about jesus in previous post is: it is more probably that jesus was a phisical person - a guru of a sect. i think so because i was personnaly in one, and such groups rather arent buld on a system like necronomicon. it must be something in what people may REALLY belive. did you heard about any suacide bomber who killed himself for cuthulu? it cant be anything - this is not just that simple

i think many cultists like you have a lot of hidden hate to christianity, but i am not represaenting this religion. because i know one very gifted christian i just trying to say that christianity wont kill your spirit and your soul. as i am from catholic family i can say that big weaknes of this religion is many radical priests, they have more extreme, twisted visions that many ocultist can imagine. almost people in the world have a free choose. so you should keep your agression for your enemies....

ZSD23
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by ZSD23 »

For starters, what has this got to do with Chaos Magick? If you want to discuss your thoughts about Jesus and the Christian messsage, shouldn't you be doing that in the Christianity forum--or maybe even the Gnosticism forum but even they might get pissed about where you're coming from. Chaos Magick is a form of post-modern magic that believes that "nothing is true; everything is permissible" and that paradigms are artificial--including the Christian one and that reality can be manipulated by manipulating paradigms and thought constructs. That isn't "aggression"; it's a magical way of thinking. We're not here to argue or prove a point. We're hear on this Chaos Magic forum to bounce around ideas with other Chaos Magicians. In brief, Kneel, you are off topic but this board doesn't seem to have a an administrator on top of it.
When they immanentized the eschaton, I found out where my head was leaking . . . . (source: Illuminatus! Triology)

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Vashta »

Well, it's true the original post is off-topic. I think he was maybe even attempting to troll, but the subsequent conversation is quite interesting. That's the beauty of chaos magick, you can pick up anything and use it.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Nahemah »

Definately a troll/spiritual warfare attempt. If I believed the OP was genuine I would have responded more gently:rolleyes:

To Chaplain,I hope you stick around and post more. All who have open minds are welcome here and I was raised Catholic, so have a fair amount of experience relating to Catholic Christians, both good and bad.

I know there are many good people who believe and live their lives according to the tenets of Jesus, rather than dogma of the Church itself. I also know a few Fundy dogmatic types who are unpleasant and nasty people, but then we find this in all systems and paradigms of belief/ all walks of life. The OP seems to have been a 'hit and run' troll, as far as I can tell. Lets hope he/she keeps running as a lot of these posts all over the forum would become a little tiresome to clean up.

On the Chaos Christian part: the power of Belief makes a wonderful tool for magick and as a child I learned about the power in the Mass if the Priest was a true believer and the congregation contained a high number of the faithful, as these were the times when I would trance out and have visions.

But there were also other masses where I would observe nothing much going on spiritually, but I could read the boredom/sense of duty/despair/angst
of the congregation and the Priest, these were times when I felt flat and bored myself too. [Yep a bit of empathic leakage going on there ,I 'm sure too]

I was 'riding the power' of the ritual and the faith of the participants, I know this now. This is what convinced me that Religion type and content of rites of the faithful is not the significant force at work, it 's actually the faithful themselves that have the power: so the point is: Paradigm shifting allows us to utilise this 'faith itself' as a tool.

ps.I suspect that if JIL sees this post they might have an Apopleptic fit at my utterly heretical apostasy, in regard to 'magick in Christianity' , That or we will have a lengthy exposition on how Catholicism is thinly veiled Pagan heresy anyway and my just proves this 'fact' further .....any bets on which?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

petrus4
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by petrus4 »

JesusIsLord wrote:-KNEEL BEFORE YOUR LORD-
A desire for domination isn't a divine characteristic. Sorry.

JesusIsLord
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by JesusIsLord »

I have read most of your replies. I want you all to be free in Christ. There is nothing like His freedom. Long live Christ and His glory, and all His angels in Heaven!

This is the word that came to my heart whilst reading a lot of your replies. Jesus wants you to know that He loves you, if you will repent and come to the living water He will fill you with life everlasting. Brothers there is no one like our God! HE IS THE GREAT I AM, He sets the captives free and will prepare a place for you in Heaven.

28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Nahemah »

You are free to express your opinions here,JIL.You read most of the replies,awww....not fair.We read all your posts. ;) Honest. :lol:

I agree with Vashta,you are trolling ,but there has been fruitful discussion here,despite that.
So,prozleytise away toyour heart's content.Members are equally free to call you on it,as they see fit,within reason. =D

Hello Petrus,good to see you posting here again. :cool:

Lord Draconova
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Lord Draconova »

I'll never understand why Christians fail to see that science has disproven much of the events that are explained in the bible, never mind the fact that the bible has disproven itself via contradictions. Sorry but to me that makes the document and the resulting religion a fraud.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: JESUS IS TRUTH

Post by Belial »

This offer does not apply to me.My membership card was predeclined.That and stamped void a few thousand times before going through a shredder and being tossed into a lake of fire.The same one I always go fishing at.It's pretty nice.When you're not fishing you can toast marshmallows on your pole.Leviathan keeps jumping out and eating my marshmallows right when they just get nice and toasty though because he's such a douche.Other than that I'm pretty sure your kind offer does not apply to those of us who were kicked out personally.Thanks anyway!

Return to “Chaos Magick”