Chaos Magic Assembly. The House of Lucius

Fr IAO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Fr IAO »

Hi,

I understand that this may not be the correct place to post this and if it would be better placed in another thread please advise.

Myself and two other magicians have decided to set up an order or House of chaos magic with the aim of building upon the good work of others and helping those who are new chaos magic.

As we want to keep costs to a minimum we have set up a blog website detailing the ideas and way we wish to work. We welcome any comments or suggestions and invite you to take a look at the site. We are looking for magicians to help build on this by submitting article and other work, we also need help to expand an run it beyond the three of us.

We are still working out some of the finer detail and logistical matters but s of the summer solstice we will be up and running.

In Gnosis

Fr IAO

email us at [email protected]
HoL website
One man meat is another mans Poison

http://houseoflucius.blogspot.com/

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

the idea is very good, for now I have nothing to comment about it and will probably subscribe in future times... and don't bother, this is exactly the right place to post this kind of things since it's not spam or other bull****.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Fr IAO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Fr IAO »

Thanks Metaller,

Appreciate the comment about the idea, we think that we may be able to offer some help to those who struggled like us when they first started and provide a learning platform for those who are well along the path.

We have a number of web chat based lectures planned over the next month, drop us a mail if your interested in sitting in, ill post a subject list once Fr Faust has done a bit more work on it. My own subject will be on the Gnostic banishing rite and the Basic exercises as listed in our neophyte section.

In Gnosis

IAO
One man meat is another mans Poison

http://houseoflucius.blogspot.com/

Return to “Chaos Magick”