I cant get worked up

Niponic
Forum Member
Forum Member

I cant get worked up

Post by Niponic »

So ive been doing sigils for a long time and they always work. I can always get really well worked up sexually and use all this enthusiasm to charge them.
Theres just one particular sigil that i cant do... Ive tried it the first time two years ago, and it hasnt worked. So i tried it last year again, and again yesterday, but i still cant get excited for it. Im afraid its the botched charging that made the sigil fail the first and second time, and probably now again.
Out of many sigils i did, this one wish doesnt excite me and im starting to wonder if my object of desire is being protected by something mistical... Ive tried another method for this using a spell, but i fell ill right after it.
I really want this thing to happen, but i feel impotent.

I heard that some sigils arent meant to be, but im not sure i believe this. I think anything can be achieved with the right circumstances.

Should i try other methods of charging? Im not sure which ones, as masturbation is the only one i ever used.

Thanks!

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I cant get worked up

Post by cactusjack543 »

im not sure if your satanic but you call upon the abysee into your home holy spirit center your sigal in the middle of your room and usee your karma stuff accordingly mind you ive got sigals but dont use them perhaps others have a better idea

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I cant get worked up

Post by TheSeeker »

Niponic wrote:Out of many sigils i did, this one wish doesnt excite me and im starting to wonder if my object of desire is being protected by something mistical... Ive tried another method for this using a spell, but i fell ill right after it.
I really want this thing to happen, but i feel impotent.
Maybe only your consciousness wants it to happen. Maybe your subconscious knows better...

Return to “Chaos Magick”