forged signature

Niponic
Forum Member
Forum Member

forged signature

Post by Niponic »

Hey people. So i just had this silly idea for making sigils. not sure if its politically correct, but i want your opinions.
Say you want to win the lottery, so you forge the lottery presidents/ceo signature (This is just an example as many lottery tickets dont have their signature printed on it anymore) So you make your sigil, and you forge the signature on top... as if youre saying: Ok, im the lottery house president, and i want this person to win. lol.
Sigils work for me most of the time, but would something like this give me better odds of my wish coming true?
And im talking about anything really. You want to be promoted, so you put your boss's signature on top of the sigil? [message]

arpee
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: forged signature

Post by arpee »

It's not "wrong" to use magic for money, luck in my opinion because mental focus is already influencing the outcome, so it is not really "cheating".

As long as the sigil is staying hidden for your eyes (personal use) and it isn't being used for legal reasons, you wouldn't be in trouble since no one will now about it.

Just do not let anyone see it (or use it for legal documents) or you could be in big trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True love is acceptance. If you don't accept a person for who they are, then you only love who you wish for them to be.

Penelope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: forged signature

Post by Penelope »

Helloo. Yeah as above, no no on using forgeries for legal stuff. Yes yes for magical stuff, but it does have to make sense or there's not much point.

It's a great idea, but what effect this would have for a lottery win - does the lotto boss pick the winner? What control does the lotto boss have over the winning ticket? I'd imagine the lotto boss distances themselves as far as possible from the process to avoid suspicion of scams, etc. So in this vein of thought you'd be better off forging Lady Luck's signature and letting her actually play for you.

You've got to go along with how things actually work to have a chance at them. Hence with a boss' signature, on a sigil like "So and so is perfect for promotion I love them long time," that could actually have a great effect if you got into the zone, became your boss when you fired it off. Sucked up to your boss a bit that week to enhance that feeling they suddenly had about you.
Your head's like mine, like all our heads; big enough to contain every god and devil there ever was. Big enough to hold the weight of oceans and the turning stars. Whole universes fit in there! But what do we choose to keep in this miraculous cabinet? Little broken things, sad trinkets that we play with over and over. The world turns our key and we play the same little tune again and again and we think that tunes are all we are.

Return to “Chaos Magick”