Including in my sigil something that belongs to my partner?

Joja79
Forum Member
Forum Member

Including in my sigil something that belongs to my partner?

Post by Joja79 »

I have another question about creating a sigil when my intent is to accomplish something with a certain person.
Let me clarify: if i want to make a sigil to bring my boyfriend and me back together (we're currently not talking), shall i include something that belongs to him in the sigil, like a piece of jewellery or a picture of him? Or will this be counterproductive since the sigil will remind me too much of my intent?
Thank you in advance for the answer.

Nepthys
Forum Member
Forum Member
Location: Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Re: Including in my sigil something that belongs to my partn

Post by Nepthys »

In sigil magic, it's my understanding that anything that reminds you of the content of the original sigil will break the sigil's power.

If you're wanting to use personal items, just use compulsion. Sew the item into a poppet with some "Come to Me" powder* then bind it using pink thread and fix his heart with a pin. Dress it with some Attraction oil*, "Bend Over" oil*, or other compulsion oils*. Carry it on your person daily and re-dress it with the oil every Friday (the day of Venus). Purchase a male figure candle, fix it with the same oils and powders you used on the poppet, place a name paper under it with his name on it and burn it every Friday as well.

I have no qualms telling you how to do this stuff. But think about the future you two would have together. You'd be compelling someone else to be with you. Taking a hint from the other question you asked about this, what if someone drugged you, hypnotized you, or used magic on you? Give the ethics of this a thought. But if you're going to go through with it, you might as well be armed with some knowledge how. Just be ready to deal with a situation you might not have anticipated later on down the road.

Return to “Chaos Magick”