Thought It's Time Release My Personal Energy Web Servitor

_Radix_
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thought It's Time Release My Personal Energy Web Servitor

Post by _Radix_ »

Hello everyone. I have lurked here for many years and have recently felt a strong urge to actually participate in the forums here. What follows was originally written for Occultforum, but while having trouble creating an account here I ended up posting it to Reddit first. Given the history of this board and Ellis specifically I thought this would fit well here.

I have noticed people inquiring about energy harvesting/energy network sigils around the web more than usual lately. So, I thought I would share my creation. It is almost a year old and I have had great success using it.

Vehu UaKia is it's name and it is programmed to serve as a web of energy that can be tapped into on demand. It utilizes both a sigil for harvesting and a separate talisman for access.

Vehu UaKia will siphon any energy in its proximity and transform it into a neutral energy that can be used however you would like.
a
http://m.imgur.com/T2M28TE The sigil is used to create nodes. It is the harvester and should be placed wherever you would like to pull energy from.

http://m.imgur.com/ZHCaHpq The talisman is used to access the energy grid. It is to be meditated on, vibrating "Vehu" "Ua" "Kia" repeatedly until trance is reached or the presence of the energy is felt. Once it has been accessed you are free to use it how you will.

http://imgur.com/a/Eswqr is an album. The first shot shows the solar and lunar (gold and silver) reflective material used in ritual work. There are also a couple of shots of a double sided disc I created for work on the fly. It is about the size of a u.s. half dollar coin.

This system has proven to be extremely powerful. Once you are familiar enough with Vehu UaKia the talisman can be accessed through visualization alone. You can even isolate nodes once you get to this point. For example, if you have a sigil in a church you can call up that specific nodes location during sunday mass and tap in to that energy bank. Once you are familiar with each other you can actually program specific tasks. For example, Vehu UaKia is programmed to only siphon energy in a way that does not drain its sources, but once you have developed a strong rapport with it you can turn a node into a pure vampire, etc. Meaning that you could place a node under your bosses desk and call it up to begin to drain the boss, etc, etc.

Hope you all enjoy. And yes, this is me releasing Vehu UaKia into the public.

23 skidoo.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Thought It's Time Release My Personal Energy Web Servito

Post by Haelos »

Could you perhaps post a story of a time you had proven this effective, and powerful?

I'm interested in using it to enhance a node I already have, but I'd like to hear more form you on how this has truly worked, and what ways you can prove it's effectiveness, before I muddy up my own spell with something I do not need.

Can you explain a little more in detail, the traits you have programmed into it?
For instance, appearance, if any, and how long it is to last are the most important.

I've become very interested in thoughtforms lately, and mine that is in creation lives inside of the node I created.
I'm just worried about bringing your servitor into the picture, and it possibly evolving into a tulpa that I have no wish to influence my own thoughtform.

Anything further you can share would be much appreciated.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

[...]bringing your servitor egregore into the picture[...]
Fixed that for you. [wink]

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Truly, I suppose either word could be used.
Being that we don't really know the state of development of this thought form, I don't think we can say whether it has gained enough sentience or power to influence the masses, and I believe that is what differentiates the two words.
Please correct me if I'm mistaken on my ideas, however.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

DANTAZ
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DANTAZ »

Hi guys i am fairly new at this kind of work. what exactly are we talking about here would you guys care to explain? and where or where can i find information on de subject?
and finally is there any does and donts about this subject? that you should and shouldent do?

thanks a ton guys!!

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

id like to know to becaure my powers that be suggest sorta 1,000 life time neos hmm.. . .
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Seabed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Seabed »

I find it's quite unethical and could be bad for you. Why to drain the boss (don't cut the branch you are sitting on) ?
Corect me if I'm wrong.

thanks
Only Lovers Left Alive

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Interesting concept, similar to Erris as you mentioned. What drives you to build this? How do see it as a collector of energy? What energy do you wish to collect, latent, emotional, etc? Do you have concerns that it could charged and discharged to fuel actions that you yourself would not condone? Or do you think the benefit of having a energy battery is worth the risk of moral qualms?

Is there a long time goal, you have named it, which often indicates you want it to live, to evolve, to grow. What will it do if/when it gains sentience? Do you fear that it will not like what you have used it for?

I generally ask this, because I think about these things as I build objects, sigils, servitors, etc, that could be used by others.

Return to “Chaos Magick”