How do I contact and invite Eris?

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

How do I contact and invite Eris?

Post by Liberator »

How do I contact and invite Eris? Which method is the most successful and does not require more than one person? I'm pretty much a novice so when invited how will this deity communicate? How long would Eris stay around when invited to be spoken to?

Haqim
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do I contact and invite Eris?

Post by Haqim »

Liberator wrote:How do I contact and invite Eris? Which method is the most successful and does not require more than one person? I'm pretty much a novice so when invited how will this deity communicate? How long would Eris stay around when invited to be spoken to?
Are you sure you want to do something like that?
Inviting the goddess of discord... well, good luck with that!

Otherwise you can invoke or evoke her just as you do with other gods.
But it'd be fun to create your own ritual, of course - CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GODDESS!!! :D
Just make up a ritual as ridiculous as possible.
Eris would surely answer something crazy and chaotic...
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

the Kite
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the Kite »

Yeah Haqim.

Dude, if you want to meet Eris, it might help to read Principia Discordia to make sure you're on the wavelength (assuming you haven't already done so). Then be wacky. Be funny. And stand by for wacky and funny to come straight back atcha.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

the Kite wrote:Yeah Haqim.

Dude, if you want to meet Eris, it might help to read Principia Discordia to make sure you're on the wavelength (assuming you haven't already done so). Then be wacky. Be funny. And stand by for wacky and funny to come straight back atcha.
Does it contain instructions on how to do it alone? There are no occultists or those who study it near me as far as I know. I am the only one.

Return to “Chaos Magick”