High Intensity Servitors

laican
Forum Member
Forum Member

High Intensity Servitors

Post by laican »

So I have a goal, it is to grow (much) taller after puberty. In order to accomplish this I have started working on a servitor. It has a human form, and in fact I am using a celebrity as a template for the simple fact it helps me form a clear and stable image and relate to it as a "person". I talk to it, and make the servitor speak to me in imagination, using the ideas of tulpa forcing to try and feed the servitor. In our conversations three things are made clear.

1. The servitor is my slave and I am its master.
2. The servitor loves and has an undying devotion to me.
3. The servitor's job is to heal me as instructed, with the first priority being increasing my height. I say this because the servitor is being created to hang around long after I have grown, and will be used to heal and sculpt my body in other ways.

In bed at night, I imagine the servitor's presence and ask it to stay with me. I also imagine energy/love flowing back and forth between us. I have not yet dreamt of this servitor but it is my intent to do so, and to be able to do so consistently.

What are the best ways to fuel this servitor into being, to give it more power?

Haqim
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: High Intensity Servitors

Post by Haqim »

Good job.

How about a sigil?
Or something "physical", an anchor for the spirit - like a little statue, chrystal or a drawing?

And a good advice: be patient.
Especially if you don't have much experiences with servitors.

But I think it's going to be all right.
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

laican
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by laican »

Haqim wrote:Especially if you don't have much experiences with servitors.
What kind of experiences do you have with servitors, as far as results (of whatever kind) are concerned?

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

You built it.

You get to decide.

Dont let it become a liability.

laican
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by laican »

magari wrote:You built it.

You get to decide.

Dont let it become a liability.
I'm sorry, what?

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

You built the servitor.

You get to decide how it acquires power.

Liability: a person or thing whose presence or behavior is likely to cause embarrassment or put one at a disadvantage.

Shitty definition, but if you speak english you should get the point.

laican
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by laican »

magari wrote:Liability: a person or thing whose presence or behavior is likely to cause embarrassment or put one at a disadvantage.

Why would it become a liability? In what way?

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

The possibilities are endless.

I'm sure you can think of a few.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

laican wrote:
magari wrote:Liability: a person or thing whose presence or behavior is likely to cause embarrassment or put one at a disadvantage.

Why would it become a liability? In what way?
Servitors most commonly become a liability when they become mature enough to decide that they don't like being a slave, and maybe they'll rebel by causing problems for you. Perhaps he will suddenly get the idea to make you shorter instead of taller. [smile]

~:Shin:~

Haqim
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haqim »

Yeah, they can learn and become independent, but that's not a rule, only an exception.

I, for example, got a lot of reliable and loyal servitors throughout the years, and only one of them became... well... nasty, a bit.
But I could easily shut that one down, without a problem.

If you think about the servitor's liability while you're creating it, you build that disloyalty in it.
Sometimes we create all the monsters under the bed - our own fears are generating them.

So just do it!
Build a servitor, decide how it's gonna work - just as magari said.

Learn from the experience - that's the best teacher you can get! ;)
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Servitors become a pattern that projects itself in the direction you send it.

Your consciousness moves forward through the universal pattern with time. You are constantly projecting yourself into this pattern, looking forwards into the future and backwards into the past. I personally attempt to handle the periphery around the sides or at 180° left and right with servitors. They still have all the potential to affect change in your past and future without getting too involved with your greatest projection of self.

In other words don't let the servitors become you or you may be forced to ride a wave you didn't want to.

Or, keep your own personal attachment to the servitors as minimal as possible, allowing it to realize it's full potential, without hardly any work on your part.

Servitors are great at taking care of patterns you don't necessarily have to consider on a daily basis.

I would not use a servitor to solve something I personally consider "mission critical". Finances is a good example in my opinion. Giving a servitor power over your physical body can be incredibly dangerous.

laican
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by laican »

magari wrote:I would not use a servitor to solve something I personally consider "mission critical". Finances is a good example in my opinion. Giving a servitor power over your physical body can be incredibly dangerous.
Do you have a better suggestion to achieve my aim? Don't bother with "give up" type advice.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

laican wrote:
magari wrote:I would not use a servitor to solve something I personally consider "mission critical". Finances is a good example in my opinion. Giving a servitor power over your physical body can be incredibly dangerous.
Do you have a better suggestion to achieve my aim? Don't bother with "give up" type advice.

I would look to the advice already given to you in your other thread.

DeclareInsane
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DeclareInsane »

This is what I was taught and I can tell you my servitors work very well. They started working about a day after I give birth to them during my ritual. I do this ritual once a week and interact with them in the ritual not outside in normal daily life. In the ritual I have my place of power and my will in absolute. Outside in daily life your doubts and beliefs interact with your servitors and can corrupt them. The only time I'll interact with some of them in normal life is when I need them and it's briefly to trigger a command and I'm done with the interaction. You placing too much conscious thought into your servitor especially the part of it talking back to you sounds more like daydreaming. Servitors run in the background and shouldn't require your conscious thought as much. Your subconscious takes care of how they work. Conscious mind directs intent and subconscious resolves intent, let your parts of the minds do the jobs they are meant to do. You just interact with them to strengthen and maintain the neuron connections they make their home in.
Suspend all your disbelieve as well as all your beliefs.

Return to “Chaos Magick”