How Can One Undo A Curse

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

How Can One Undo A Curse

Post by antsubut »

Hi, everyone!

I will make short by going straight to the point. My pop went on pilgrimage to Mecca and he bought a jallabiya for me. Someone stole it at the laundry and I was very angry not because it is an expensive cloth but because it was a gift from pop. So I decided to blind the person that stole the cloth so that the person can not steal from anyone again.

Recently a ran across a friend and a neighbor. I look into his eyes and saw cataract in both eyes- the cataract about to reach the pupils. I asked him if he is aware of what is happening to his eyes and he said yes. The person in question is capable of stealing but something in me pity him as he doesn't have the means for treatment. Should in case he happened to be the culprit, how can I destroy the curse.

FYI: I created free entity that feeds on discord around my neighborhood but independent of me. The entity is to ceased to exist once the task is completed and I need not to know when job is done i.e no need for feed back. Plus it was not bind to anything at all.

I know I messed up big time for not considering a friend or family member or the anger can be over: "please judge not!" Thank u in advance for +ve contribution.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: How Can One Undo A Curse

Post by Desecrated »

So you didn't add any callback or termination of the entity when you created it?

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

Desecrated wrote:So you didn't add any callback or termination of the entity when you created it?

Regrettably, no, I did not. I was enraged but in retrospect, i should have done that.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It would be important to know if this person had cataracts before the curse, which is not to say that a curse wouldn't capitalize on an existing medical condition. Being the path of least resistance. Aren't cataracts slow forming, something older people usually get? Have they progressed more rapidly since the curse? These are relative inquiries. Don't jump to conclusions.

There is a difference between causation and correlation, although this could become quite a philosophical argument.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

antsubut wrote:
Desecrated wrote:So you didn't add any callback or termination of the entity when you created it?

Regrettably, no, I did not. I was enraged but in retrospect, i should have done that.
Mistakes are the best way to learn.
Don't do it again.

We can't change what has been done.
Learn how to live with it.

The best way to slow this down is to confront him about the theft. Anti-thieving curses usually go away once the object is returned.

antsubut
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by antsubut »

Desecrated wrote:The best way to slow this down is to confront him about the theft. Anti-thieving curses usually go away once the object is returned.

Thanks a lot!

Return to “Chaos Magick”