FREE ELIS

oathist
Forum Member
Forum Member

FREE ELIS

Post by oathist »

[devil] [rage] [devil] [rage] [devil] [rage] [devil] [rage] [clown] [clown] [clown] [clown] [clown]

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

FREE ELIS

WIZARDS OF DickMOO (alias DKMU) are ENSLAVING ELIS, an ancient egyption goddesses previously known as ISIS. The have enslave this highly conscious being into their web of linking sigils. BE ON ALERT. DO NOT BE COMPLICIT IN THE TRAFFICKING OF GODFORMS.

END WIZARD SLAVERY

[clown] [clown] [clown] [devil] [devil] [devil] [rage] [rage] [rage] [pray] [pray] [pray] :-* :-* :-*

peace, love, and hatred for all

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: FREE ELIS

Post by Candy Ray »

Well I am in DKMU (among my other weird behaviours!) and I can tell you Ellis started off as just a linking sigil for empowering the chaos magic spells of a small group of people who used it. Then gradually this evolved into an egregore with its own consciousness which became a spider goddess. There have been some texts written about a link with Babalon which appears to me to be genuine, but no link with the Egyptian Goddess Isis. She is usually seen as an ancient Devi (to use a theosophical word that I like). Some of the Egyptian stories suggest that Goddess Isis was once incarnate here on Earth.

Is that a picture of Pepe or Kek the frog? A few months ago there was a bit of a war between DKMU and those who make memes of this frog because some say it is for spreading fascist beliefs. I try not to get involved in politics but I wouldn't like to see fascist beliefs spreading. Actually the main place where all this went down was our great modern institution Facebook!
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

There's nothing inherently fascist about Pepe - the meme existed for years and had all sorts of symbolism and meaning layered over it, it's only in the last 12 - 18 months that people started using it to represent fascist ideals (and even then it was only because the meme was popular on 4chan, which is where the whole /pol/ subculture spawned), and even then, at least half of them are just doing it to troll people.

A good comparison is Norse paganism - a small sub-set of Norse pagans are also ethno-nationalists, and use Norse pagan symbolism and mythology to express their ideology, but that doesn't make Norse deities, or the runes, etc. inherently white nationalist symbols.

You might find this video interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

oathist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by oathist »

[message]
[yay] [yay] [yay] [yay] [yay]
[clown] [clown] [clown] [clown]
[clown] [clown] [clown] [clown]
[yay] [yay] [yay] [yay] [yay]

Hello Candy!

Well maybe Elis has grown up into a true queen now.. but at any rate, it is not right to power magic by a trapped godform! I think with this you can agree, FREE ELIS!!

oathist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by oathist »

[clown] [yay] [clown] [yay] [clown] [yay]
[clown] [yay] [clown] [yay] [clown] [yay]

Return to “Chaos Magick”