What are your goals right now? What do you want to accomplis

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

What are your goals right now? What do you want to accomplis

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

I am studiously reading the Pyschonaut Field Manual, practicing meditation, refining my mental projections, and reading up on Servitors. As I had mention in a previous post I have empowered/created a servitor, named 10.
10 will be a long term use Servitor (hence having a name) and will be assigned various tasks. I am currently working on a master sigil that incorporates 10, and a series of actions/goals/endstates.

1) Personal Health
2) Personal Wealth
3) Personal Mental Fortitude/Motivation
4) Personal Influence and Charm
5) The Health and well being of those I love/care about

I need 3 more, figure they should relate to family, and I might just copy my first three. Any suggestions?

As the sigils are defined I connect them to signs of either similar planetary alignment or function, with the width of the line corresponded to their similitude. (red right now are some guide lines)

Any whoo, suggestions well come, or you could even answer the original question: What are your goals right now? What do you want to accomplish?
Attachments
work-in-progress2.png

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What are your goals right now? What do you want to accom

Post by chowderpope »

That's a cool looking image.

I'm preparing for planetary evocation & initiation and I'm studying the esoteric symbolism of tarot. I want to get into a habit of performing my cornerstone rituals every day. For now, I'm only doing a portion of what I think I should be doing every day, but soon I'm gonna map out like an hours worth of magical activity to be done daily. Dedication is key to development, so actual practice is going to be a daily, serious thing for me.

The breakdown of my daily practice will include meditation, prayer, MP, LBRP, BRH, and some Qigong. I'm not sure what the exact order of performance will be. Then less regularly, maybe a couple times a week, I'll work on planetary evocation.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Shut my mouth and strike the demon
Curse you and your reason
Out of hand and out of season
Out of love and out of feelin
So bad

I just want to be me, when I can
Try to understand, when I can

Micr0cosM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Micr0cosM »

Right now in life I am preparing for a big change. Moving house at a minimum, possibly moving country. So I am preparing myself for that and doing magickal work to improve my options and divination to make the best choices.

I am doing a working to control my obsessive traits, addictions, anxiety. This is taking the form of sigilising the traits, charging them with the energy of the trait that they symbolise then creating them a physical base that I can use in a ritual designed to bind them. I create a sigil that represents the trait I would prefer to have instead and end the ritual by charging it. I also am using a mantra and visualisation to actively bind them every time I recognise them in my life. I am just in the starting stages of this but it is already having results.

I am using I-Ching to find the best time to look for a new place and to advise me what to look out for. And a sigil to bring me to my perfect new house.

I have started an intermittent fasting diet to improve my physique and to improve my willpower, along with cutting out junk food. I am looking into bodyweight exercises also.

I created a servitor to help turn any official decision in my favour and to essentially cut red tape. This is a long term servitor I intend to use for a while for this purpose. I put its sigil hidden on the inside of any envelopes I use to send documents to institutions. As I am applying for an immigrant visa at present, this servitor is very important for me and I incorporated blood magick into its creation, and spent some time on its physical base etc.

I just created a servitor to help me find/remember things, also one i intend to keep for a while, it has been useful so far, especially for remembering things.

I have a servitor for finding secrets and secret knowledge which was the first servitor I ever created.

I intend to work on health a health sigil/servitor for my wife and I. Been reading some stuff today that inspired me in that regard.

I am doing a sigil/servitor to put on my new car.

I did a sigil a while back to bring me a black mirror and I will work on that when it arrives.

I just read a book on shamanism and have been trying some journeying using a drum machine. I didn't expect much success at first but my first journey left quite an impression on me so this is something I intend to pursue. I also found that its easy to purchase ayahuasca online so I will use that for a journey after a bit of practice and familiarity with the technique.

I did a sigil a while back to bring me more customers, and then I had to stop working due to health concerns right before I got a large surge in calls, which was frustrating and amusing. Got to learn to laugh at these things when you work with Trickster gods.

I have been trying to induce lucid dreams without much success, but I have been having more vivid dreams. Work in progress.

(Wow I didn't realise I was doing so much stuff till I started writing....)

Anyhoo,

Your multisigil looks freakin' amazing. I love your style.

As you have 8 spaces to fill why not use the 8 flavours of chaos magick as a basis for each space?

http://kiamagic.com/wiki/index.php/Eigh ... s_of_Magic

The colour black represents death but you can interpret it as the death of a part of yourself you don't like such as an addiction or such.

Good luck.
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.
Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore.
The two are rarely compatible.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Books of Magic

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Micro,
Thank you so much for that response.
------------
Right now in life I am preparing for a big change. Moving house at a minimum, possibly moving country. So I am preparing myself for that and doing magickal work to improve my options and divination to make the best choices.
-- If I may ask, where are you looking to move. I am on and off again in a similar position. I looked at Canada and New Zealand and meet many of their career fast tract requirements, but there is so much bureaucracy involved. I have a family, so everything has to be in alignment before I can make the jump.

I am doing a working to control my obsessive traits, addictions, anxiety. This is taking the form of sigilising the traits, charging them with the energy of the trait that they symbolise then creating them a physical base that I can use in a ritual designed to bind them. I create a sigil that represents the trait I would prefer to have instead and end the ritual by charging it. I also am using a mantra and visualisation to actively bind them every time I recognise them in my life. I am just in the starting stages of this but it is already having results.
-- This is a really good idea. Life has been hitting me down a lot lately, well in the emotional department, and some of my old habits have started to surface. I will give this a go as well.

I am using I-Ching to find the best time to look for a new place and to advise me what to look out for. And a sigil to bring me to my perfect new house.
-- I know next to nothing about I-Ching, but this has made me curious so I will go figure it out.

I have started an intermittent fasting diet to improve my physique and to improve my willpower, along with cutting out junk food. I am looking into bodyweight exercises also.
-- Health and Physical Capabilities are high on my list as well. I am an avid gym nut as well as other outdoor stuff, but as I get older, its getting harder to keep that life style do to injuries. I have main purposed my Servitor, named 10, to working on that and the health of my loved ones.

I created a servitor to help turn any official decision in my favour and to essentially cut red tape. This is a long term servitor I intend to use for a while for this purpose. I put its sigil hidden on the inside of any envelopes I use to send documents to institutions. As I am applying for an immigrant visa at present, this servitor is very important for me and I incorporated blood magick into its creation, and spent some time on its physical base etc.
-- This is a great idea. Im stealing it.

I just created a servitor to help me find/remember things, also one i intend to keep for a while, it has been useful so far, especially for remembering things.
-- I would caution you a bit here. I have an eidetic memory and sometimes life is easier when you can forgot things.

I have a servitor for finding secrets and secret knowledge which was the first servitor I ever created.
-- I like it, but I think I would need a Servitor that would keep me safe. You never know what you might learn.

I intend to work on health a health sigil/servitor for my wife and I. Been reading some stuff today that inspired me in that regard.

-- What will be the intent? Safety? Performance?

I did a sigil a while back to bring me a black mirror and I will work on that when it arrives.
-- What is the mirror for? Is this something else I am going to have to go look up?

I just read a book on shamanism and have been trying some journeying using a drum machine. I didn't expect much success at first but my first journey left quite an impression on me so this is something I intend to pursue. I also found that its easy to purchase ayahuasca online so I will use that for a journey after a bit of practice and familiarity with the technique.
-- What book?

I did a sigil a while back to bring me more customers, and then I had to stop working due to health concerns right before I got a large surge in calls, which was frustrating and amusing. Got to learn to laugh at these things when you work with Trickster gods.
-- What pantheon?

I have been trying to induce lucid dreams without much success, but I have been having more vivid dreams. Work in progress.
-- I am not sure if I want to go this route. With the incredible memory, and I finally worked my way through 9 years of PTSD from war, I dont think I want to enliven dreams. Though the meditation practice is bringing the memory of dreams back, so we will see.

(Wow I didn't realise I was doing so much stuff till I started writing....)
-- Well then keep it up, lets keep all of us pumped and focused.

----------------
Might be time for me to actually start writing this stuff down. (I have had an aversion to writing things down my whole life. Learned my own short hand so when I did it could be read/used against me. Its a long story. But sometimes you have to break out of old habits to grow.)

As to the other spots on the sigil, Ill definitely look up your suggestion. Right they are turning out to be similarly attuned to the primaries but dedicated to my family and loved ones.

As to my questions, please only answer the ones your feel comfortable answering.

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

chowderpope,
How goes your training regime?

I am also trying to incorporate magick study and practice on a daily schedule. So far I am consistent in my use of meditation in the evenings. My minds is certainly more focused, I feel a sense of mental fortitude that I have never had before. In the past I would take emotional pain stoically (what we cannot change we must endure), but now it seems to stab less deep, cause less harm. I think its time for me to branch out a little be more in my weekly schedule.

Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caduceus »

For the most part nowadays I mainly practice with energy. My main interest involving energy is healing others and improving with my own health. I do fairly well at healing migraines, ligament damage and reliving pain in general.

My interests in the realm of the esoteric are different than in the past. In the past I was a thrill seeker and a dabbler (not simple energy stuff). Today I am looking to have everything I do related to the esoteric be based on altruism or self improvement in a idealistic sense.

I am looking to remake my practice into something purely beneficial in a idealistic sense and also keep it moral (do as thou wilt is not the whole of my law).I am already having success in doing so.

Being contacted at night by something (whether psychological manifestations or beings ect.) has again resumed outside of my bring of it on. This time I seem to be in control when the incidents happen. I never stopped seeing figures in the corner of my eye but the audio of direct on visual manifestations are less common. I have stared having them frequently again.

Micr0cosM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Micr0cosM »

-- If I may ask, where are you looking to move.
From Ireland to Missouri USA, my wife is American so we were planning to go back to her people. However, she has significant health problems and we are not sure about the move now due to the current proposed changes to the American healthcare system, so it is just as likely we might stay, we have been in limbo about this move for years and have thousands invested in lawyer fees already. Sigh.
-- I know next to nothing about I-Ching, but this has made me curious so I will go figure it out.
I-Ching is my favourite system of divination. It just syncs with my worldview so well, but I have met so many people who think its nonsense. You have to put your mindset, at least a bit, into that of the culture and philosophy of the people who wrote it. It shows a snapshot of a changing situation and tells you the best way to flow with the change. I find tarot to be more to the point on things and good at warning you about events, but I think that I-Ching is better at giving you advice on how the bigger picture looks and the best way to be in accord with the way the Universe is changing at that time.
-- I would caution you a bit here. I have an eidetic memory and sometimes life is easier when you can forgot things.
I spent years smoking too much weed, my memory is so bad that I got into a mindset of kind of living in an eternal "now." It infuriates my wife as I can often change my mind on important decisions as I constantly reevaluate things based on current information rather than remembering decisions I made. I also means that I don't dwell on old failures and I don't hold grudges. I am also very tidy as if i don't put things back where I keep them then I forget where they are. When I was younger I would have loved a perfect memory, but honestly I like how I am now. One of my first acts of Magick was to bind my desire to smoke weed, haven't touched it in years now.
-- What will be the intent? Safety? Performance?
Yep both of those and reliability and I gave it a name. I think you look after your car more if you have an emotional connection to it.
-- What is the mirror for? Is this something else I am going to have to go look up?
So i'm sure you have heard of a crystal ball? Same principle. Its a consecrated surface that you stare at while in a trance state. Place a candle at each side, and burn some incense and get into a trance state then stare at the mirror. It is basically a portal to the otherworld. You can use it for scrying the future or for communicating with entities. I have never used one myself, but it is something I am interested in. I am still not sure what form mine will take as I have a techno aesthetic going on, I was going to use the surface of an old tablet but it doesn't feel magickal enough, so I just did a sigil with my intent of having the perfect mirror and am leaving it to the Universe to inform me of how that will work.
-- What book?
The way of the Shaman by Michael Harner
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Way-Shaman-Mic ... 0062503731

Very good book. Goes into the shamanic worldview with some stories about his experiences but it is mostly a book about the different techniques and how to do them yourself. I had always assumed that entheogenic drugs were necessary for shamanic practices but all the exercises are done with the use of a drum beat to induce the necessary trance state. The trance state work I have been doing for my magick practice has dovetailed perfectly into shamanic technique.

I'm sorry to hear about your PTSD. My wife is dealing with that also, its serious stuff.

I have exactly the same aversion to writing stuff down. I cant write my thoughts down in a book that there is even a remote possibility that someone might read it. My magickal journal is an encrypted password protected document. At one stage I bought a lovely leather bound book and an expensive fountain pen, but I couldn't bring myself to use it as a journal. Then i decided to use it for a dream journal but couldn't even do that. I have an password protected dream journal now also. ;)
“Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality.

Micr0cosM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Micr0cosM »

Caduceus,

How do you recommend getting started with energy work? What books or techniques would you recommend. I have been wanting to get into it but cant find a source that I like so far.

I have a technique that works really well for pain control but it is more of a visualisation and I am not sure it would be classed as energy work. I am fascinated with the practical applications of such things.

I have had two striking experiences of night time visitations over the years. One was absolutely terrifying and had all the features of a "night terror" experience and no matter how much I read that its due to a misfiring of neurons or an hallucination, at the time it felt completely real and when I awoke I had a strange scratch on my face that I didn't have when I went to bed. Felt like I was being watched for days afterwards. The other experience was dream like and of a sexual nature, it was entirely consensual and unlike a dream there was a definite feeling of a non human presence there and not just an imagined one.

Bluefluke, the author of the psychonauts field manual mentioned somewhere in an interview how he got into the occult as a means to deal with night terror events which he was then able to control. There is a chapter in said book on the subject, "Level 18:Fear itself." where he describes them as attacks by "fear eaters" and that they can be overcome by sending them strong emotions of any kind. Not sure if that's the kind of visitations you are having, but interesting none the less.

Caduceus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caduceus »

Micr0cosM,

I started energy manipulation as a kid. I didn't know it was an established thing then and I was half wondering if I was just imagining it. I believe my learning how to do this was sparked by some kind of direct visitations and following indirect guidance by something. I have had many night time visitations. I have induced some (invocation of my own making as a kid) and others occur as waking dreams, sleep paralysis, this felt during the day, figures I don't see directly on (peripheral usual) that sometimes move, make noise or breath on me. Before I say anymore, if you are have experiences such as these that are unpleasant YOU need to take control. If you don't, be it psychological, mental made manifest or supernatural (external), it will make your life hell.

I recommend when engaging in energy manipulation (I would also recommend this for any practice but you have free will) that your intent is focused purely on self-improvement and/or altruism. To misuse such things tend to be bad for the practitioner (whether metal or spiritual). This is more my personal advice than a disclaimer, but this is not a toy.

Although I first started doing this as a kid, I have taken to practicing qi gong (Chinese energy manipulation). Although the schools of qi gong have been secretive for some time it seems to be one of the more established schools of energy manipulation available. I don't only do qi gong, but it is a great as a large portion of your pursuit of energy manipulation. I will PM you will techniques on how I got started.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OrderoftheSerpent »

I am always working on self-control, sometimes I can have a lot of problems with self-care, self-regulation, etc. It's a side-effect of depression and anxiety mainly, but that is no excuse! I am always trying to find ways to remain more health and make myself a better employee for my company. Working on creating a new occult organization is easily a second, yet payless job, but to me it is worth it, and I have never been more proud. I also hope to get my masters eventually, if I can figure out where to go with it or how to afford it. I am also working on a non-fiction work about Setian religion outside of the ToS, which I hope to finish up soon.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

heaven on earth and water say bring town past hell free all prisoners and i wish karma north america later emerge dark forces into town....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OrderoftheSerpent wrote: It's a side-effect of depression and anxiety mainly,
Do you believe a sick man can teach another man how to be healthy?
That's not personal attack, that's a valid question about integrity of your path and your own bodies, all of them.
For the sake of the argument, yes I know what depression is, I've passed that.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:
OrderoftheSerpent wrote: It's a side-effect of depression and anxiety mainly,
Do you believe a sick man can teach another man how to be healthy?
That's not personal attack, that's a valid question about integrity of your path and your own bodies, all of them.
For the sake of the argument, yes I know what depression is, I've passed that.
I don't think that sickness precludes one from teaching. In fact, the more one has been through, the more they have overcome, perhaps makes for a better teacher. I am not really a teacher though, I am a peer to LHP individuals, many of whom teach me just as much as I teach them.
"You look up into the night sky - whether as a child or an adult - and if you open yourself honestly, then it is a gateway to mystery, to the unknown."
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

You are not helping your self by trying to disguise weakness as a strength. Your foundations are week for a one man to stand on, but you are now trying to prove me that there is plenty of space for all of us.. I can't let that pass. You hardly even trying.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:You are not helping your self by trying to disguise weakness as a strength. Your foundations are week for a one man to stand on, but you are now trying to prove me that there is plenty of space for all of us.. I can't let that pass. You hardly even trying.
I am not sure what you mean? I do not hide my weakness to really any extent, except where it is irrelevant. I do indeed believe that the ability to overcome great weakness is a positive trait however. I cannot really understand the rest of your post unfortunately, can you clarify?
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Cerber wrote:You are not helping your self by trying to disguise weakness as a strength. Your foundations are week for a one man to stand on, but you are now trying to prove me that there is plenty of space for all of us.. I can't let that pass. You hardly even trying.
There is strength in weakness, and success in failure. I don't understand why you're grasping at straws to try and argue with this new guy when he really hasn't shown any bad manners. This isn't the first time you've tried to pick fights with undeserving targets, too. And what do you mean you've passed depression? Are you implying that depression is a stage that one simply passes? Do you also think that AIDS is a passable stage? You're not wearing the right pants to be on the high horse, man. You're going to get a friction burn on your ass if you don't chill out.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

chowderpope wrote:
There is strength in weakness, and success in failure. I don't understand why you're grasping at straws to try and argue with this new guy when he really hasn't shown any bad manners. This isn't the first time you've tried to pick fights with undeserving targets, too. And what do you mean you've passed depression? Are you implying that depression is a stage that one simply passes? Do you also think that AIDS is a passable stage? You're not wearing the right pants to be on the high horse, man. You're going to get a friction burn on your ass if you don't chill out.
Thank you again, my friend.
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Order,
Self control is a laudable goal. Honestly discipline and will are probably the most important skill sets, comparable only to possibly creativity. I wish you well on your goals. Thank you for responding to my question.

OrderoftheSerpent
Forum Member
Forum Member

Vap0rWar3 wrote:Order,
Self control is a laudable goal. Honestly discipline and will are probably the most important skill sets, comparable only to possibly creativity. I wish you well on your goals. Thank you for responding to my question.
Thank you for this kind response!
- Dr. Stephen E. Flowers

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

I'm focused on learning how to hallucinate at will. When I'm hungry, I want to be able to suppress the feeling so it doesn't disturb me. When I'm sad, I want to be able to imagine whatever will make me happy, etc. The biggest reason for this is that I'm celiac, and I'm kind of annoyed that all the food I can eat tastes like garbage. Hallucinated bread tastes just as good as real bread. It's just less expensive.
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Return to “Chaos Magick”